I was reading those series already*cough*Vinland Saga and Vagabond*cough*
Whew, just got a coughing fit out of nowhere. Must've been all that dust.

I was reading those series already*cough*Vinland Saga and Vagabond*cough*
Whew, just got a coughing fit out of nowhere. Must've been all that dust.

I don't know if I should feel disappointed about the fact that FT did leave a hole in you? o.oReddit, Re-Reading Tokyo Ghoul, and Kingdom.
Is that something to look forward to? I can't tell.You get advice from @Vici![]()

Read Kingdom! It's the best historical manga out there and even you know that I enjoy Vinland Saga and Vagabond a lot.*cough*Vinland Saga and Vagabond*cough*
Whew, just got a coughing fit out of nowhere. Must've been all that dust.

No it actually didn't. I was just answering the question posed to me.I don't know if I should feel disappointed about the fact that FT did leave a hole in you? o.o
Is that something to look forward to? I can't tell.![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I wouldn't say that. Vinland Saga is superior in that aspect, and the narrative in general is much better. More meaning and depth. That's not to say that Kingdom is bad by any near means. Just that I think Vinland is beyond Kingdom.Read Kingdom! It's the best historical manga out there and even you know that I enjoy Vinland Saga and Vagabond a lot.![]()
Nah, Kingdom > Vinland for me. It's gotten a bit slow and boring recently. Imo, the prologue arc (chapter 1-56) was Vinland at it's best.No it actually didn't. I was just answering the question posed to me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I wouldn't say that. Vinland Saga is superior in that aspect, and the narrative in general is much better. More meaning and depth. That's not to say that Kingdom is bad by any near means. Just that I think Vinland is beyond Kingdom.
That's good to hear. I was questioning your sanity here. ^^"No it actually didn't. I was just answering the question posed to me.
Added to your strange behaviour list!Nah, Kingdom > Vinland for me. It's gotten a bit slow and boring recently. Imo, the prologue arc (chapter 1-56) was Vinland at it's best.

I'm watching Steins Gate right now actually. I've played some of the games, and want to watch the original anime before Zero comes out.That's good to hear. I was questioning your sanity here. ^^"
Did I ever ask you if you watch any animes? Do you have a list?
Added to your strange behaviour list!![]()
Come on WYIS, tell a little bit more.I'm watching Steins Gate right now actually. I've played some of the games, and want to watch the original anime before Zero comes out.
Which episode? Do you like it so far? What didn't you like?Sorry. Currently getting Rekt hard by the Mafia...Come on WYIS, tell a little bit more.Which episode? Do you like it so far? What didn't you like?
Don't be so damn shy.


You just can't stop teasing me can you?That's good to hear. I was questioning your sanity here. ^^"
Did I ever ask you if you watch any animes? Do you have a list?
Added to your strange behaviour list!![]()

Should he?You just can't stop teasing me can you?![]()
If you value my mental health then I guess yeah.Should he?
Why do I feel like you dropped Apocrypha because you were starting to like Astolfo too much?If you value my mental health then I guess yeah.
If you valued my mental health even one a bit, you wouldn't have done these things!If you value my mental health then I guess yeah.

Do you have a theme in mind?![]()
Ha, I was gonna say "inb4 Tokyo Ghoul". (Not complaining though!)
I'd recommend it yes.Ha, I was gonna say "inb4 Tokyo Ghoul". (Not complaining though!)
Haven't even finished the first series yet, should I try to catch up lest I get spoiled?

In part. I can't say there won't be any spoilers so it's a logical solution. You won't find it a chore though I'm sure of that.Be honest, you just want me to read the series right?![]()