Spirit's Secret Lair

To change my username, to not change my username...

  • Suzulicious

  • Keep it as WYIS

  • Other (Feel free to suggest)


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
*cough*Vinland Saga and Vagabond*cough*

Whew, just got a coughing fit out of nowhere. Must've been all that dust.
Read Kingdom! It's the best historical manga out there and even you know that I enjoy Vinland Saga and Vagabond a lot. :p
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I don't know if I should feel disappointed about the fact that FT did leave a hole in you? o.o

Is that something to look forward to? I can't tell. :oh
No it actually didn't. I was just answering the question posed to me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Read Kingdom! It's the best historical manga out there and even you know that I enjoy Vinland Saga and Vagabond a lot. :p
I wouldn't say that. Vinland Saga is superior in that aspect, and the narrative in general is much better. More meaning and depth. That's not to say that Kingdom is bad by any near means. Just that I think Vinland is beyond Kingdom.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
No it actually didn't. I was just answering the question posed to me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I wouldn't say that. Vinland Saga is superior in that aspect, and the narrative in general is much better. More meaning and depth. That's not to say that Kingdom is bad by any near means. Just that I think Vinland is beyond Kingdom.
Nah, Kingdom > Vinland for me. It's gotten a bit slow and boring recently. Imo, the prologue arc (chapter 1-56) was Vinland at it's best.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
No it actually didn't. I was just answering the question posed to me.
That's good to hear. I was questioning your sanity here. ^^"
Did I ever ask you if you watch any animes? Do you have a list?
Nah, Kingdom > Vinland for me. It's gotten a bit slow and boring recently. Imo, the prologue arc (chapter 1-56) was Vinland at it's best.
Added to your strange behaviour list! :notrust
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
That's good to hear. I was questioning your sanity here. ^^"
Did I ever ask you if you watch any animes? Do you have a list?

Added to your strange behaviour list! :notrust
I'm watching Steins Gate right now actually. I've played some of the games, and want to watch the original anime before Zero comes out.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I'm watching Steins Gate right now actually. I've played some of the games, and want to watch the original anime before Zero comes out.
Come on WYIS, tell a little bit more. :lmao Which episode? Do you like it so far? What didn't you like?

Don't be so damn shy.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Come on WYIS, tell a little bit more. :lmao Which episode? Do you like it so far? What didn't you like?

Don't be so damn shy.
Sorry. Currently getting Rekt hard by the Mafia...
:notrust
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
That's good to hear. I was questioning your sanity here. ^^"
Did I ever ask you if you watch any animes? Do you have a list?

Added to your strange behaviour list! :notrust
You just can't stop teasing me can you? :XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx
Top