- Joined
- Aug 1, 2016
- Messages
- 1,555
- Reaction score
- 3,766
- Country
-
Here's some of the differences between BC's earlier Funimation PV and the PV released this week (got this from MAL):
Miura Tadahiro is looking at a spot in Jump SQ now, where he can run free and wild. Holy hell what a chapter.
That holy hell is a good thing or a bad one? Please tell me is a good thing. D:Miura Tadahiro is looking at a spot in Jump SQ now, where he can run free and wild. Holy hell what a chapter.
Oh, BTW, how good or bad is We Never Learn by now? It´s readable or not? I stopped caring about it a long time agoGreat round of chapters this week. Thought I was the only one who thought everything was great this week. MHA though! That ending was too hype.
Only thing that triggered me was what WNL just did, I'm fearing this might start going down the late game Nisekoi route
It's been steady. The best things about this series 1.) studying is boring. It makes studying readable 2.) the girls on face value are unremarkable and don't have any defining traits but they're relatable in a big way which makes them entertaining enough 3.) all of them are likable, which is odd for a harem. None of them are Marika-overbearing or gorilla-like 4.) added adult element with the teacher which the antics are even funnier with her cause it's supposed to be forbidden for teacher/student interactions in real life.Oh, BTW, how good or bad is We Never Learn by now? It´s readable or not? I stopped caring about it a long time ago
I was nervous during this chapter because there were too many fake kisses throughout the chapter, it never occurred in Nisekoi, I assure you. However, the face Ogata made in the last page was what resumed the chapter and my feelings, I think the author did a good job. XDOnly thing that triggered me was what WNL just did, I'm fearing this might start going down the late game Nisekoi route:
![]()
It's a good thing.That holy hell is a good thing or a bad one? Please tell me is a good thing. D:
If you didn't like it before you probably won't like it now. It's not going to radically change in less than 30 chapters.Oh, BTW, how good or bad is We Never Learn by now? It´s readable or not? I stopped caring about it a long time ago

Boring as shit. Like someone already said if you stopped caring, a few chapters isn't miraculously going to change it.Oh, BTW, how good or bad is We Never Learn by now? It´s readable or not? I stopped caring about it a long time ago
Unless it's romance from HxHYou know what to expect from a romance usually: boy and girl realize feelings for each other, misunderstanding, something/someone impeads them, repeat till the story is over.
....*cough* Chimera Ant arc *cough*
You could make any battle manga sound just as simplistic and formulaic.Nah, I don't think anyone is knocking the genre of romance itself. It's just stays at a more steady beat than action/adventure. I can't really see in many situations were a romance genre can be more nuanced than an adventure genre. You know what to expect from a romance usually: boy and girl realize feelings for each other, misunderstanding, something/someone impeads them, repeat till the story is over.
Demon's Plan doesn't deserve thisYou could make any battle manga sound just as simplistic and formulaic.
. But yeah I suppose so. I would find writing an action/adventure harder since it's like you have to change up your script every arc to keep the story fresh. Romances seem easier to finesse this, just add another character into the plot, introduce that random childhood friend with no business in the story besides being the obstacle for the endgame couple, or the threat of being dropped from the soccer club or something if they don't pass their classes.
You know that action/adventure mangas use formula as much as romance, if not more. I don't know what you are trying to prove.Demon's Plan doesn't deserve this. But yeah I suppose so. I would find writing an action/adventure harder since it's like you have to change up your script every arc to keep the story fresh. Romances seem easier to finesse this, just add another character into the plot, introduce that random childhood friend with no business in the story besides being the obstacle for the endgame couple, or the threat of being dropped from the soccer club or something if they don't pass their classes.