Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2017] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mammo

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2015
Messages
4,755
Reaction score
8,897
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Jump Plus started 7 new series in August
then they started 9 new series in September

now they're teasing a third big serialization round in October too :headscratch

in other Jump Plus news
in 24 September, Ana no Mujina will complete 1 year hiatus, with no updates
in 27 September, Kamisama, Kisama wo Koroshitai. will complete 2 years hiatus, with no updates
 

susanoo13

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2010
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
483
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
Hasn't Ana no Mujina been over? I've read all available chapters and it did have a very good closure to the series, I was certain it was completed.
 

jagman1x3

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 19, 2012
Messages
2,616
Reaction score
2,843
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hasn't Ana no Mujina been over? I've read all available chapters and it did have a very good closure to the series, I was certain it was completed.
It's on "irregular serialization," since then the author did one (larger than usual) chapter and the Animored oneshot but it's basically just extended hiatus at this point.
 

Mammo

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2015
Messages
4,755
Reaction score
8,897
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
it's as Jag said


speaking of Animored, whatever happened to that lol

also speaking of things that we don't know what happened to, what the f*** happened to Shiibashi and Tokyo Kigotanpou? did Jump just forget they existed?
 

Ecchi Boy

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 31, 2011
Messages
1,036
Reaction score
1,307
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
it's as Jag said


speaking of Animored, whatever happened to that lol

also speaking of things that we don't know what happened to, what the f*** happened to Shiibashi and Tokyo Kigotanpou? did Jump just forget they existed?
Yeah what did happen to Shiibashi, I haven't seen him in awhile
 

Mr.Fujimaster

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2017
Messages
437
Reaction score
304
Country
Brazil
I believe Shiibashi is doing a new series on Jump.
The possibility is small / medium, but I believe in this possibility.
Shiibashi has a lot of talent to make another series of success.
 

XtrnlArdent

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2017
Messages
96
Reaction score
28
Age
28
Country
Spain
The series picted there are the ones which will have an announcement in the Festa or they're only the popular ones? I hope is the first option, Yaiba, Yuragi and Neverland are there, hype incoming.
 

N0R7H

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2011
Messages
112
Reaction score
44
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
If those are series that will have an anime, what is Yugioh doing there? Another movie? Because I doubt it will have a remake because of the remaster it had last year.
 

Nakura

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 25, 2016
Messages
1,564
Reaction score
2,181
Age
30
Country
Ireland
Shoseki Manga Rankings (11/9-17/9)
7. My Hero Academia #15
14. Food Wars!: Shokugeki no Souma #26
18. The Promised Neverland #5
45. Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san #7
64. Dr. Stone #2
96. Hinomaru Zumou #16

30位25000/50位16000/100位7550/200位4250/300位2900/400位2200/500位1800
 

Bigivelfhq

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2013
Messages
846
Reaction score
501
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
If those are series that will have an anime, what is Yugioh doing there? Another movie? Because I doubt it will have a remake because of the remaster it had last year.
Yugioh has an anime running right now!
 

Mr.Fujimaster

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2017
Messages
437
Reaction score
304
Country
Brazil
If those are series that will have an anime, what is Yugioh doing there? Another movie? Because I doubt it will have a remake because of the remaster it had last year.
In Japan is launching a new anime called Yu-Gi-Oh! Vrains.
 

Shinji Hirako

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2017
Messages
133
Reaction score
196
Age
30
Country
United Kingdom
Bleach Paradise Lost trailer(mobile game): The cutscene graphics are amazing, PS3 level good.
 

shoyoboyo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2016
Messages
1,463
Reaction score
1,527
Country
United States
Tanjiro in front of Asta. Really makes you think. :thinking:

Anyway, I doubt that all of those series are getting anime. At least not yet. I don't think Haikyuu is getting an anime after the Shiratorizawa match.

Are all the announcements at Fiesta anime announcements?
 

Scruffy8642

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2016
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,057
Age
29
Country
Australia
It's more than reasonable for Yuragi and Kimetsu to get announcements this year. It's also about time HQ season 4 was announced, there are enough chapters, and if they wait 6+ months to air it, it should give them a significant backlog for when the season is over. Pls let it happen (whispers "where is Giornno?") :-_-
 

N0R7H

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2011
Messages
112
Reaction score
44
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Yugioh has an anime running right now!
In Japan is launching a new anime called Yu-Gi-Oh! Vrains.
Yeah, I watch Vrains, but that is just a forgetable spinoff. I mean, the one on the poster is Yami Yugi, Vrains is just another universe, as Arc-v, if they try to promote Vrains, they'd put Yusaku, or whatever his name is.
 

Tamil

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 12, 2016
Messages
4,125
Reaction score
5,841
Country
Winterfell
Any studio/director you want to see get their hands on Kimetsu No Yaiba & Yuragi? I know it was talked about before but now the possibility is more likely than ever and opinions could change.
It's more than reasonable for Yuragi and Kimetsu to get announcements this year. It's also about time HQ season 4 was announced, there are enough chapters, and if they wait 6+ months to air it, it should give them a significant backlog for when the season is over. Pls let it happen (whispers "where is Giornno?") :-_-
I think David Pro learned from DiU's anime, while I loved it, it had a lot out-sourcing and looked off at times. They also had like 2 other animes running around the same time. So with part 5 I think they're taking their time and since it's the most action packed in the franchise, it's best if they do. I want a split-cour with part 5 tbh.

Apparently part 5 is the most popular part (?) and that could be the reason why they want to take their time with it. For sure it will be the hardest to animate with arcs like White Album/Notorious B.I.G/Green Day/Oasis arcs are going to be tricky and many others. I'm hyped for part 5 anime the most and wonder how successful it'll be, maybe a fujoshi push too :D

Kimetsu better get a good studio/team behind it.
 
Last edited:

Koi Kage

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2013
Messages
1,210
Reaction score
311
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Any studio/director you want to see get their hands on Kimetsu No Yaiba & Yuragi? I know it was talked about before but now the possibility is more likely than ever and opinions could change.
Nothing against Yaiba, but from the little bit I read of it the only studio I see that might pick it ups is Toei. From what I remember it came across as something Toei would animate. As for Yuragi either studio Lerche or studio Xebec would be the most likely to pick it up as an anime in my opinion.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top