Use this thread for casual talk about the event.
For this you should nominate a part in particular I think.

wanted to nominate HxH, my all time fave, but a certain @kira was so fast, kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiraaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!

I'm sure that FMA, Gintama and SnK will make it ( One Piece also not that I care about itNo One piece, Fma, death note, Gintama, Monster, Snk nomination yet ?![]()
) quite big fandoms and all of them are good I hope DN and Monster will make it as well so, with the nominations, we have so far it will be really hard choices to make...

Jammin already did

Silly me -.- That was in Don styleJammin already did![]()

We have this event to help casuals find the good Manga after all.What's a Fate?
Jammin already did![]()


You want a Medal ?

Atomicus doesn't need medalsYou want a Medal ?![]()

FTFYAtom doesn't need medals![]()
i'm such a lost cause. 

