Hangout Manga Wars 2017 - Hangout

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Use this thread for casual talk about the event.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,851
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm kind of surprised what people have picked first. Would have thought Fullmetal Alchemist and GTO would have gone immediately.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
^And most importantly these gambling psychos are high school girls. I'm looking forward to seeing pics from this :zomg
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
High school gambling psychos ?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,097
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Im actually amazed no Rindou in the pic @SirSamuel016 ? How could it be


No One piece, Fma, death note, Gintama, Monster, Snk nomination yet ?-_-; wanted to nominate HxH, my all time fave, but a certain @kira was so fast, kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiraaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!

so hesitated between Op and Tpn, but I have a weak spot for TPn so wanted to promote it a little, so onegai support TPN (and hxh) ♥

 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
@Aizen why was OPM not nominated yet :?bunny

You better fix that


No One piece, Fma, death note, Gintama, Monster, Snk nomination yet ?-_-;
I'm sure that FMA, Gintama and SnK will make it ( One Piece also not that I care about it :wowsoBOB ) quite big fandoms and all of them are good I hope DN and Monster will make it as well so, with the nominations, we have so far it will be really hard choices to make...

Choosing between FMA and HxH :notlikethis
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
To the users who nominated Naruto and Fairy Tail:
You are aware of the fact that in case you win, you will be awarded with a badge most likely themed after your nomination?



:shootme
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I realize I have too much of a "can't be arsed"-attitude to actually campaign and fight for my manga to win like others will... Oh well. <_>
 
Top