Gildarts & Zeref vs. Acnologia? Who wins?

  • Gildarts & Zeref

  • Acnologia


Results are only viewable after voting.

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Pervert, troll, Fate-fan. Sounds like a pass.

Hayyyy yes finally accepted !


But ..
Wait.."sounds like a pass" ?
Am I not good enough for you ?


But I will not give up !
I will prove myself worthy !
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
@syx: She's from Princess Principal.
You should watch it. :kappa
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Nothing...just decided to check out the spam fest xD
Get your facts straight, there is no spam in my thread.



Why of course. I mean, not pooling our Charisma in a single thread would be an injustice would it not?

I mean, I can give you the full scoop, if you want :heh
Give me the full scoop please. :nod









Oh my, I have no idea what you are talking about to be honest.

YOU CRAZY WITCH, I KNOW THAT YOU ARE LAUGHING YOUR ASS OFF RIGHT NOW!!!



Don't put this on my weight if you can't handle it. You took the title. It's your thread, your responsibility. Deal with it.

I SHOULD HAVE NEVER LISTENED TO YOU!





Oh yeah, I almost forgot one more thing Syx-kun!
Don't tag me ever again without my permission unless it's an emergency. Got it?

As if Beato was not enough, you also bring another lunatic witch in my thread...



.......



@Purity of Magi



Now I will be gladly to tell you that I will watch Made in Abyss! I believe in your judgment. Hopefully it's gonna be nice! =D .... or else you have a big problem, mister. >.>
There is no way you won't like it. My judgement is absolute!



Hayyyy yes finally accepted !


But ..
Wait.."sounds like a pass" ?
Am I not good enough for you ?


But I will not give up !
I will prove myself worthy !
Poor choice of words from my side, sorrymasen. It was my inner self speaking and confirming that you are worthy enough to enter my thread.

And even if that weren't the case, you would have won anyway with that Illya gif.



@syx: She's from Princess Principal.
You should watch it. :kappa
Do I understand you correctly? Your way of explaining yourself why you are worthy to enter my thread is to make me spend my precious time to pick up and watch a complete anime series? Yeah... yeah... actually no... not gonna work Zasz.



But that was a creative approach Zasz, indeed a creative approach.

Cause Yajirobe :awe
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Syx what Anime's are you currently seeing?
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Do I understand you correctly? Your way of explaining yourself why you are worthy to enter my thread is to make me spend my precious time to pick up and watch a complete anime series? Yeah... yeah... actually no... not gonna work Zasz.



But that was a creative approach Zasz, indeed a creative approach.
I tried. :kappa
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Syx what Anime's are you currently seeing?
From the summer season:
  • Boku no Hero Academia - (will watch the last episode today)
  • Re:Creators - FINISHED
  • Fate/Apocrypha 12/25
  • Made in Abyss - (will watch the last episode today)
  • Kakegurui - (will watch the last episode today)
Series which already aired and I want to pick up --> Link

Series which I will pick up, but didn't air so far --> Link
And failed. :teehee
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany


So many shiny gifs around here, I'm getting blinded....

Time to put them out though, I want some alone time with my dear syx :blush





oh and Magi I'm sure you will enjoy Made in Abyss, it's awesome : D
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
oh and Magi I'm sure you will enjoy Made in Abyss, it's awesome : D
Just literally see this post today lmao. Well @syx and you were right, I freaking enjoyed this anime. I never expected that I would like it that much especially since it's not like an anime you would like from first sight. Well, I'm so glad I waited for all episode to be released and give it a shot. The Abyss is so damn cruel, Nanachi backstory was quite touching and Ozen is such a ruthless yet honest and a kind woman (in her own way ofc. Not sure if I should even use the word 'kind' for her, but I guess you know what I mean xDDD) love her so much. Like just wow, this is worth a fcking 9/10. I'm gonna read the manga!
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
A "senpai" talking back to a global. Unheard of.

Nice Escanor pic

But you can't decide things for me though '-'
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Just literally see this post today lmao. Well @syx and you were right, I freaking enjoyed this anime. I never expected that I would like it that much especially since it's not like an anime you would like from first sight. Well, I'm so glad I waited for all episode to be released and give it a shot. The Abyss is so damn cruel, Nanachi backstory was quite touching and Ozen is such a ruthless yet honest and a kind woman (in her own way ofc. Not sure if I should even use the word 'kind' for her, but I guess you know what I mean xDDD) love her so much. Like just wow, this is worth a fcking 9/10. I'm gonna read the manga!
There was no chance that you wouldn't like it, MIA is a gem! :x3 Who is your favorite character?
Please read the manga too. I plan to read it as well. :zomg
That's not enough .
In @Sky's case, it is enough. :nod
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
There was no chance that you wouldn't like it, MIA is a gem! :x3 Who is your favorite character?
Please read the manga too. I plan to read it as well. :zomg
Indeed. Honestly, I was pleasantly surprised that it was such a great anime. ^_^
And uhmm, well actually I only have two favorite characters which are Ozen and Nanachi.

Ozen because obvious reasons of course, this is one of them.


Nanachi because who doesn't love a sarcastic yet cynical bunny? Also, my other reason is because of this person ..




Yes, I definitely gonna do that. It left me such a good impression! Who are your favorite character(s)? =D
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
I am worthy to enter your thread because you like me :blush
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Indeed. Honestly, I was pleasantly surprised that it was such a great anime. ^_^
And uhmm, well actually I only have two favorite characters which are Ozen and Nanachi.

Ozen because obvious reasons of course, this is one of them.


Nanachi because who doesn't love a sarcastic yet cynical bunny? Also, my other reason is because of this person ..




Yes, I definitely gonna do that. It left me such a good impression! Who are your favorite character(s)? =D
Yay, we are on the same page again! :zomg My favorite characters are:
  • Nanachi, because of reasons
  • Ozen, because of reasons
  • Reg, because of resons
:wtf

But there is one thing Nanachi doesn't forget and will never forget..... M-Mitty......

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MITTYYYYYYYYY




I am worthy to enter your thread because you like me :blush
I have never seen you on MH before.
 
Top