Hangout Manga Wars 2017 - Hangout

MonkeyD-Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2016
Messages
551
Reaction score
2,328
Age
27
Country
Imperium of Mankind
SBR is great. JoJo became rather mainstream with the anime adaptations. I don't know how many started reading the manga and reached this part but I don't think your chances are low.
Another Jojo supporter :bobriki
Hopefully SBR does make it to a place that does it justice.
Don't make me laugh, do you really expect Jojo to escape TPN tsunami !! :derp



Dame !


Jojo can just do this

and the tsunami would be gone :heh
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
When can we vote?
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
3,702
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
I was in the middle of voting when you posted that :D
And I see you're already making bad choices by voting for Nana instead of Kakegurui.
 

Skylent

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2017
Messages
188
Reaction score
271
Age
29
Country
France
Woaw! So all the battles are in the same time? This will be heavy.

I guess I will just vote on the threads I have read both mangas.
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Started Black Clover Manga few days back.

And I have fallen in love with it.

Going with it.
What happened to "vote for this series" but you weren't going to vote for mine? :notrust Who is Tokyo Ghoul up against?
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
What happened to "vote for this series" but you weren't going to vote for mine? :notrust Who is Tokyo Ghoul up against?
What series you nominated.I don't remember it well.
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Top