Google translate!
帰ってきたよ!明日中に終わらせたい仕事があるから、日帰り帰省だったのだ。長野の蕎麦はやっぱり美味い。
I came back! I had a job I wanted to finish in tomorrow, so it was a day trip back home. The soba in Nagano is delicious after all.
#FAIRYTAIL Collaboration start! /
"Natsu" "Lucy" "Gazil" "Elsa" "Wendy" "Gray" to participate in Sambure!
Battle disguised as Fairy Tail character!
Click here for the application DL: (link: https://buff.ly/2 wYy 9 oj) buff.ly/2 wYy 9 oj
# Mikuni Braids # Fairy Tail
長野に帰っておるよ。同級生と飲んでるぜー!
I am back in Nagano. I'm drinking with my classmate!
ナツを描いてみた。
I drew a nut
帰ってきたよ!明日中に終わらせたい仕事があるから、日帰り帰省だったのだ。長野の蕎麦はやっぱり美味い。
I came back! I had a job I wanted to finish in tomorrow, so it was a day trip back home. The soba in Nagano is delicious after all.
#FAIRYTAIL Collaboration start! /
"Natsu" "Lucy" "Gazil" "Elsa" "Wendy" "Gray" to participate in Sambure!
Battle disguised as Fairy Tail character!
Click here for the application DL: (link: https://buff.ly/2 wYy 9 oj) buff.ly/2 wYy 9 oj
# Mikuni Braids # Fairy Tail
長野に帰っておるよ。同級生と飲んでるぜー!
I am back in Nagano. I'm drinking with my classmate!
ナツを描いてみた。
I drew a nut
. Also UQ Holder! anime is dropping later today/tonight. Hiro retweeted a tweet saying he drew the ending card for it. Same thing as when he drew the end cards for the Sun Village arc in the anime. I was already watching the anime but this is another incentive to check it out.