- Joined
- Aug 7, 2016
- Messages
- 5,297
- Reaction score
- 7,333
- Age
- 33
- Country
-
I wonder when WT will be back (if it even is coming back), even HxH's supposed to be back before the end the year (whether it'll live up to that promise is another matter).
Also is the Yugioh Arc V manga ever going to end? The Vrains anime has been going on for months now. It doesn't matter that much to me since I don't read any of the Yugioh manga but it feels kind of silly to still have arc v ongoing.
Also is the Yugioh Arc V manga ever going to end? The Vrains anime has been going on for months now. It doesn't matter that much to me since I don't read any of the Yugioh manga but it feels kind of silly to still have arc v ongoing.