Fun Thread The Voice Recording - Chat with us~! - Discussion Thread!!

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
But, but... I just switched back from Android because it sucked.

Okay, not sucked, but it had too many issues. Might've been in part due to the phone. Anyway, not changing back!
Then no recordings for you !
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Scabs Scavie llllloooooolllll
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Why you say rip who listens to this, that wasn't even that bad. :XD
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,876
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
@scav that was good and funny.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,080
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey Scavyboi, I request one more rendtion from LP. (you pick)
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,397
Country
Torumekian Empire
@destiny4ever destiny-chan! cute voice and giggles! :XD Also, It's the other way around. MH is happy to have you.


I hope you can forgive me cause I forgot to nominate you in most friendly.
I thought I'd give chance to others. :whistle
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
@destiny4ever destiny-chan! cute voice and giggles! :XD Also, It's the other way around. MH is happy to have you.
Awww, kira-kun! You are always so sweet and kind~ :hug Awesome people like you is what makes MH such a great place.


I hope you can forgive me cause I forgot to nominate you in most friendly.
I thought I'd give chance to others. :whistle
It is okay. :vbunnyMH has lots of friendly people so it is very difficult to choose just a few.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Its down right unfair....dammit!@@!


:XD
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
What is down right unfair, Greg-kun?
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,397
Country
Torumekian Empire
Awww, kira-kun! You are always so sweet and kind~ :hug Awesome people like you is what makes MH such a great place.
see what I mean :invalid You're too kind! I'm far from being awesome but I'll take it. :XD
It is okay. :vbunnyMH has lots of friendly people so it is very difficult to choose just a few.
they can't hold a candle to how friendly you are though. :sweatbunny:hug
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
see what I mean :invalid You're too kind! I'm far from being awesome but I'll take it. :XD
Actually...I am just thankful you liked my voice. I am very shy
so it has taken me 9 years to post a vost here on MH. It is having friends like you that have helped me gain more confidence in myself. Thank you guys for being so awesome!



they can't hold a candle to how friendly you are though. :sweatbunny:hug
No...they are people who are very nice and friendly here on MH.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Only allowed to pick 3 chibi chans for CAs x/
Yes, it is very hard to only pick three people.
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,397
Country
Torumekian Empire
Actually...I am just thankful you liked my voice. I am very shy
so it has taken me 9 years to post a vost here on MH. It is having friends like you that have helped me gain more confidence in myself. Thank you guys for being so awesome!
I think you did a very good job at your first try.
I am pretty shy irl too so I haven't even posted a single vost here. :XD

maybe if I heard @gnut post a vost and giggling like zimby-san said, It'd help my confidence. :derp
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ive left plenty of vost and videos....check member videos,i just post a couple weeks ago @kira
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,397
Country
Torumekian Empire
Ive left plenty of vost and videos....check member videos,i just post a couple weeks ago @kira
but you weren't giggling in the video.. :notrust

and darn! you've got some badass twin brothers! :XD
 
Top