Then no recordings for you !But, but... I just switched back from Android because it sucked.
Okay, not sucked, but it had too many issues. Might've been in part due to the phone. Anyway, not changing back!
Then no recordings for you !But, but... I just switched back from Android because it sucked.
Okay, not sucked, but it had too many issues. Might've been in part due to the phone. Anyway, not changing back!
Then no recordings for you !![]()

do one then i'll do another lolHey Scavyboi, I request one more rendtion from LP. (you pick)
Also, It's the other way around. MH is happy to have you.

Awww, kira-kun! You are always so sweet and kind~@destiny4ever destiny-chan! cute voice and giggles!Also, It's the other way around. MH is happy to have you.
![]()
Awesome people like you is what makes MH such a great place.It is okay.I hope you can forgive me cause I forgot to nominate you in most friendly.I thought I'd give chance to others.![]()
![]()
MH has lots of friendly people so it is very difficult to choose just a few.
see what I meanAwww, kira-kun! You are always so sweet and kind~Awesome people like you is what makes MH such a great place.
You're too kind! I'm far from being awesome but I'll take it. 
they can't hold a candle to how friendly you are though.It is okay.MH has lots of friendly people so it is very difficult to choose just a few.


C'mon gnut - you can also post a recording of you giggling...Its down right unfair....dammit!@@!
![]()

Only allowed to pick 3 chibi chans for CAs x/What is down right unfair, Greg-kun?![]()
Actually...I am just thankful you liked my voice. I am very shysee what I meanYou're too kind! I'm far from being awesome but I'll take it.
![]()
No...they are people who are very nice and friendly here on MH.they can't hold a candle to how friendly you are though.![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yes, it is very hard to only pick three people.Only allowed to pick 3 chibi chans for CAs x/
I think you did a very good job at your first try.Actually...I am just thankful you liked my voice. I am very shyso it has taken me 9 years to post a vost here on MH. It is having friends like you that have helped me gain more confidence in myself. Thank you guys for being so awesome!![]()
![]()


I would mud-wrestle a nun to hear thatmaybe if I heard @gnut post a vost and giggling like zimby-san said, It'd help my confidence.![]()
but you weren't giggling in the video..Ive left plenty of vost and videos....check member videos,i just post a couple weeks ago @kira

