Info - Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter | Page 86 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Joker
This guy really is a big troll. On one way he is hyping up the shippers by drawing the ships kids and then on the other hand he is squashing every shippers dream who start to have some big ambitons about there ships.
Wow trollshima you truly are one sick guy.:facepalm
There are people who don't read manga and watch the anime only, You should be aware of that and he didn't say anything about the ships. People was posting the kids everywhere in the web sites so that is one big spoiler. He only said that the kids is not in the main story. He is explaining that to ppl who didn't believe that he draw them i think.

Crescent Jinx

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I would have asked lucy with the star dress of the king.
You, my friend, have good taste.

This guy really is a big troll. On one way he is hyping up the shippers by drawing the ships kids and then on the other hand he is squashing every shippers dream who start to have some big ambitons about there ships.
He is a major troll but he is also not drawing any crack ships.

It was to foresee that, that once returned he would do again the drawings of the children.

It seems to have made them a little teen, if it appear in the anime or bonus chapter, they will be more children.

And nashi will look more like that.

See if he draws other children.

Code Blue. Code blue. All personnel directed to Cres, as she has flatlined.

Nemispelled

Reaction score
Country
United States

Definitely Canon. :derp

Even though the manga has ended, it seems Mashima can't resist to draw GrayMi. Don't worry, I don't blame him for that. :noworry

Anyways, that sketch does look pretty badass. I've actually always wanted to see what Avatar Gray and Satan Soul Mira would look like side-by-side. So thanks for tagging me, I really appreciate it.

petto

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Estonia
omg

Winterliebend

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Austria
I wouldn't be surprised if we saw the Gruvia and Nalu kid again at some point. Mashima likes to troll and he seems to had fun drawing these 2

Rax

Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
Mard Geer <3

strikefreedom

Reaction score
Country
France
You, my friend, have good taste.

He is a major troll but he is also not drawing any crack ships.

Code Blue. Code blue. All personnel directed to Cres, as she has flatlined.
Thank you :)

Besides mashima will come to Angouleme this year, I will not be able to go, work obliging T-T.

But if there is a question / answer session, for those who will have gone thank you to asked intelligent and interesting questions.

And not asked again, why he designs women has strong chest or how it makes for worked, that kind of question he has already answered a thousand times.

If anyone could ask if:

- what he did with END in the manga was really what he wanted to do?

Why not have reused at least the black claws against zeref and acno? at the expense of having a dark natsu or a crazy natsu.

-What did lucy really do with the END books?

Is Lucy bound to natsu? Natsu has he become 100% human or is he still a little demon?

In short this kind of question, history of given explanation on certain point.

Bishamonten

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Nah what Mashima makes us believe?! bleh

Nashi is like her father in personality, she is hot-headed not a once of personnality from her mother.

Gruvia's child is a STALKER, that's all. (the child is a She but shh)

Otaku shrink

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Oh yeah, I didn't notice that, sorry :sweat
"On last autograph session there were rare requests for NaLu and Gruvia children. Just in case, I drew them, but it has nothing to do with the original story. This is illustration for people, who understand it's a joke; I hope you enjoy it."
In this context, it's not a "haha kidding" or "screw you" joke, it's more of the "it's lighthearted fun" context. He had fun with it, we had fun with it. It wasn't asked for a "canon drawing", it was asked because we wanted to see it and he provided...for Nalu and Gruvia.

It's clearly not in the main story nor a spin-off or one shot. However, Mashima had his editor photograph the drawings for future reference. Perhaps to draw this, perhaps for the future...I don't know.

As an aside, at least for Gruvia, it's not trolling because he reaffirmed that 545 was meant to be taken as such.

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Reading the replies of the fans always give me cancer, The crack shippers are the reason why we didn't get our satisfactory ending. Yes they represent a small percentage but they're very loud and noisy as fuck and i'm sure the social media impacted Mashima's decisions by huge margin. It's okay to ship any character you want but don't be rude and retarded like that.

Invel > Zeref

Reaction score
Country
United States
Reading the replies of the fans always give me cancer, The crack shippers are the reason why we didn't get our satisfactory ending. Yes they represent a small percentage but they're very loud and noisy as fuck and i'm sure the social media impacted Mashima's decisions by huge margin. It's okay to ship any character you want but don't be rude and retarded like that.
Don't blame the crack shippers for Fairy Tail's ending. Hiro ended it the way he wanted, whether you find it satisfying or not. Shippers of every couple (NaLu, Gruvia, Jerza, Crack ships, etc) can be loud, obnoxious, and rude at times on Mashima's social media, so I don't see why crack shippers should be singled out for this.

Gabo

Reaction score
Country
Mexico
I love it that they are not 100% canon, but it does not matter, the fact that the author himself does is a huge gain over any Anti idea.

Also if it was a simple joke, would have been left alone in the image he did for the Fan who asked, instead I create a background image.

Same some say that he will be Trolling at all, but ... of wanting to do troll he would have drawn Crack Ships immediately, which he did not do.

I hope you do not just stay in images and get something out of them.

That yes, the fans on Tumblr and Facebook did not waste time and there are already enough fanarts of the dynamic duo.

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Don't blame the crack shippers for Fairy Tail's ending. Hiro ended it the way he wanted, whether you find it satisfying or not. Shippers of every couple (NaLu, Gruvia, Jerza, Crack ships, etc) can be loud, obnoxious, and rude at times on Mashima's social media, so I don't see why crack shippers should be singled out for this.
No he didn't. He just keep contradicting himself over and over, One interview he say something and another interview he says the exact opposite. I'm done with this guy's logic, It's messed up and not organized in anyway. Simply someone is controlling him and his work in FT over all, He don't have the balls to confirm any thing. Only side characters can have satisfactory endings because they're not important anyway.

90% of FT crack shippers are fucktards deserve to get slapped in the face to wake up from their delusions and their double standards, They don't respect any shit, Not him or his work or even the main ships. The main shippers never do that or say anything that is not respectful, Go check his twitter, Only crack shippers are degrading his drawings.

Doughboy

Reaction score
Country
United States
Who is “we”? Lol cause I liked the ending so I wouldn’t speak for everyone. Shippers are always the loudest in any fandom but people gotta remember most people read for the story. Plus some of those accounts are getting exposed as dupes, like Kantos level dupes. The problem I see is people are trying so hard for validation on these requested fan arts when it’s meant more to be something for the fans to be happy, give them an idea of what they would look like. It highkey feels like people are just missing the point of the drawings.

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Who is “we”? Lol cause I liked the ending so I wouldn’t speak for everyone. Shippers are always the loudest in any fandom but people gotta remember most people read for the story. Plus some of those accounts are getting exposed as dupes, like Kantos level dupes. The problem I see is people are trying so hard for validation on these requested fan arts when it’s meant more to be something for the fans to be happy, give them an idea of what they would look like. It highkey feels like people are just missing the point of the drawings.
I don't like it and i don't hate it but it was easy for Mashima to make everyone happy with a better closure, Don't you think?! , whatsoever, The majority of the fans wasn't satisfied with the ending, Shippers, Haters, fanboyes all agreed on the ending that it was terrible and not satisfying. "We" is for the majority. Even that streamer who supported the manga for 5 years ++ and never talked shit about fairy tail chapters was very disappointed with the ending. Since Ft popularity comes for ships, They must keep the fans more thirsty because of money and promoting future projects just like the movies the fans were hyped because of the Nalu hugs in both movies, In my life i don't see the final chapter ends with ships tease. That's utterly ridiculous and insulting for all the fans who supported this manga.

Dupes or not, It's not the problem here, Social media is a cancer for any author because it impact his work over all. FT started declining when Mashima started using social media.

Invel > Zeref

Reaction score
Country
United States
No he didn't. He just keep contradicting himself over and over, One interview he say something and another interview he says the exact opposite. I'm done with this guy's logic, It's messed up and not organized in anyway. Simply someone is controlling him and his work in FT over all, He don't have the balls to confirm any thing.
When did Hiro ever say that he was unhappy with the ending or fault anyone else for its problems
90% of FT crack shippers are fucktards deserve to get slapped in the face to wake up from their delusions and their double standards, They don't respect any shit, Not him or his work or even the main ships.
None of what you said is true. You seriously think that some vocal loudmouths on twitter make up 90% of crack shippers?
The main shippers never do that or say anything that is not respectful
This is completely wrong. Every ship, whether canon or crack, has some fans that go overboard and behave obnoxiously. On twitter, tumblr, and youtube there have been plenty of disrespectful of NaLu, Gruvia, and Jerza fans. Shippers that think that one shipping fanbase is inherently superior to another and call someone a 'fucktard that deserves to get slapped' just because they prefer a different fictional relationship than you do make the rest of the shipping community look bad.

Last edited:

Gabo

Reaction score
Country
Mexico
The Fans of any aspect are the same, there is simply a tendency to believe themselves superior because they consider that they are more right, that applies to everyone.

Many are infatuated with the evil of everything Shippers fans, but just as bad are those who call every aspect of bad, just as bad can be those that are obsessed with aspects of plot, fights, humor, cameos and things like that.

The joke is to accept that we are all part of a Fandom, different and with the same right as the others.

To me in particular, the only type of Fandom I dislike in general, is the Hater-Pseudo Critical fandom. Those who consider themselves superior only by insulting others or by wanting to overanalyze things by removing that added value to the plots, that magic that allows them to enjoy them. And that's not just the FT's Fandom but all in general.

Out of it I understand the other fandoms, and I understand that without them maybe this world of fans of Fiction, would not be so much fun.

In any given case, the Ship has so much power that even the declared antis always end up talking about it

strikefreedom

Reaction score
Country
France
For my part, I do not think that mashima would have fun making believe the fan.

His would make him a bastard and he would attract the hatred of these and his mashima does not want it would be completely idiotic.

Neither would mock people with images like that, like that of erza lying on jellal, it's not trivial, it does not do it just to please or taunted people.

Not if he makes an image on it, he must assume it and in the first place it is that he himself approves of it.

If he makes a picture of natsu and lucy how to wear a family and lucy carries a baby, he will have to assume her will want to say what his meaning means.

He did nashi and the son gruvia, but it was not forced, nor threatened to do it, it is although he wanted it too.

If he really wanted to do it, he had to say it, even if it was to please the fan he was forced to do it.

He puts it on twitter, it is that he approves and wants to profit those who were not at the convention, it's nice of him.

When he says that children do not have anything with the main story, he is right because the main story is over, what happens next is something else.

Maybe it will make a bonus chapter on children but will get the bonus at the end of tome 63 for kept surprise can be.

But do not harass it with that either because mashima has the power with a tweet, it can satisfy or destroy the fan.

If there are too many who fuck him, he makes a tweet to say officially that no couple is canon and children either and that he fuck people.

And the fans shout, cry, commit suicide and all, only the hater will be happy.

As I said maybe it will reuse nashi and other for a bonus but they will be more kids I think.

But what I would like to see first is how natsu and lucy really put together the 1st kiss as I said I will want a THE LAST for them via the quest of 100 years.

But also see how gray gave her answer to jubia during the 1 year, so jellal will stop making her shy and went declared a erza.

See also how its also done for gajeel and levy.

And his mashima know the heaps of people send him messages to tell him, the FT zero 2 and 3, the 100-year-old quest, the children, he knows the expectations of the fans so it's him of that decided to the how or not, that he shows us all his projects that he promised.

But let him say so, let him not wait ten years for nothing.

For the moment we had the return of the animated, light novel in the projects, the FT coffee is not really for me a thing that I really expect in relation to the manga, so much the better it exists but I'm waiting for something else.

So I pray that he do this, plus the children but first the last and after the children.

Doughboy

Reaction score
Country
United States
It's ironic the comments I see on this thread alone (from you especially Raven) sometimes look no different from the twitter comments, people think their way is right and if anyone thinks different they'll get attacked which is very silly with no meaningful purpose in it at all. Your circle of people does not make up a fandom lol, calling people "fucktards" is just as bad to what they do. But no point in continuing, hopefully more fan requests get posted. I saw a Mest one floating around.

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
When did Hiro ever say that he was unhappy with the ending or fault anyone else for its problems

None of what you said is true. You seriously think that some vocal loudmouths on twitter make up 90% of crack shippers?

This is completely wrong. Every ship, whether canon or crack, has some fans that go overboard and behave obnoxiously. On twitter, tumblr, and youtube there have been plenty of disrespectful of NaLu, Gruvia, and Jerza fans. Shippers that think that one shipping fanbase is inherently superior to another and call someone a 'fucktard that deserves to get slapped' just because they prefer a different fictional relationship than you do make the rest of the shipping community look bad.
I mean it's difficult to take him seriously because he keep contradicting himself. He did say that he likes the ending but that doesn't mean that he really likes the ending, He said that dead characters will never come back to life but then he did revive characters, He said Natsu fight for himself and his guild only which is wrong because he fought for Yukino before, He said that one of his favorite scene was Natsu saving Erza from dying but then he says that he wanted to kill Erza at TOH, That what i remember for now.

From what i see in comment section, Yes even more 90% are nothing but trash who only make ppl feel disgusted.

Extra shit.

I don't care if someone post that they love x ship even its a crack, They don't have to shit on Mashima's drawings, They don't have to be rude to other fans because Mashima never drew their ship. Fucktards is just a description for them, Like when you see someone steal something you call him a thief.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It's ironic the comments I see on this thread alone (from you especially Raven) sometimes look no different from the twitter comments, people think their way is right and if anyone thinks different they'll get attacked which is very silly with no meaningful purpose in it at all. Your circle of people does not make up a fandom lol, calling people "fucktards" is just as bad to what they do. But no point in continuing, hopefully more fan requests get posted. I saw a Mest one floating around.
How it's bad as they do? I don't post annoying fucking shit to piss off ppl. This is nothing compared to what they do.