Games Mafia Game 57 - Tokyo Ghoul: Rebirth - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ending Credits
Thank You for Playing Mafia Game 57!


Player Actions Report

Politician - Farfalla > Force MonkeyD-Dragon to vote Demonspeed >> Success

Priority 1

Barkeeper - Kato756 > Invite TSPanda, Farfalla, Brandish > Brandish is redirected to Erinyes

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block SonOfDaws >> Success
Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Block GrySun >> Success


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate Farfalla >> Innocent
Insane Det - Purity of Magi > Investigate TSPanda >> Guilty
Paranoid Det - Qixus > Investigate GrySun > Guilty

Sane Doctor - SonOfDaws > Protect Farfalla > Blocked
Bodyguard - GrySun > Protect TSPanda >> Blocked


Priority 3

Recruiting Mason - gnut > Recruit Farfalla >> Success

Insane Doctor (killing) - Organizized > Kill TSPanda >> Coin flip failed >>> Dies before he can kill
Mafia Janitor - Lambu > Kill Organizized >> Organizized dies

Mafia Gambler - Brandish > Force desin24 to vote Purity of Magi >> Coin flip failed >>> desin24 can't be killed by the mafia on Night Two

Priority 1

Barkeeper - Kato756 > Invite TSPanda , Farfalla, Arjuna >> Farfalla reveals her role

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block Farfalla >> Success
Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Block Zasz >> Success


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate GrySun >> Innocent
Insane Det - Purity of Magi > Investigate GrySun >> Guilty
Paranoid Det - Qixus > Investigate SonOfDaws >> Guilty

Sane Doctor - SonOfDaws > Save TSPanda >> Success
Bodyguard - GrySun > Protect TSPanda >> Success


Priority 3

Mafia Pirate - Arjuna > Steal from GrySun >> Success

Recruiting Mason - gnut > Recruit TSPanda >> gnut dies

Mafia Janitor - Lambu > Kill SonOfDaws > SonOfDaws dies


Extra:

TSPanda passes the Non-Voter Disease to Erinyes

Priority 1

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block Lambu >> Coin flip won >>> Success
Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Block MonkeyD-Dragon >> Fails


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate TSPanda >> Innocent
Insane Det - Purity of Magi > Investigate Arjuna >> Innocent
Naive Det - Qixus > Investigate Arjuna >> Innocent

Bodyguard - Arjuna > Protect Purity of Magi >> Success


Priority 3

Mafia Janitor - Lambu > Kill Monkey D-Dragon >> Blocked


Extra:

Erinyes passes the Non-Voter Disease to Lambu

Priority 1

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block Lambu >> Success


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate MonkeyD-Dragon >> Innocent
Insane Det - Purity of Magi > Investigate Lambu >> Innocent
Naive Det - Qixus > Investigate Farfalla >> Innocent


Priority 3

Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Kill Farfalla >> Farfalla dies


Extra:

Lambu passes the Non-Voter Disease to TSPanda

Traitor - Holt > Duel Purity of Magi >> Coin flip won >>> Purity of Magi dies

Priority 1

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block Holt >> Success
Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Block Holt >> Recruited


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate desin24 >> Innocent

Santa Claus (temporary) - desin24 > Protect MonkeyD-Dragon >> Success


Priority 3

Mafia Boss - TSPanda >> GrySun >>> GrySun dies


Extra:

MonkeyD-Dragon protects himself with his Bulletproof Protection

TSPanda passes the Non-Voter Disease to Zasz

Player Roles

1. @goodboy_lawlett - Tsukiyama Mafia Escort
2. @Purity of Magi - Kanou Insane Detective
3. @SonOfDaws - Arima Sane Doctor
4. @Mazino - Yamori Restless Spirit
5. @Organizized - Owl Insane Doctor
6. @Brandish - Kaneki Mafia Gambler
7. @Kato756 - Ayato Bar Keeper
8. @Farfalla - Eto Politician > Mason >> Miller >>> Martyr
9. @Demonspeed - Touka Death Miller
10. @desin24 - Hinami Witch
11. @Lambu - Amon Mafia Janitor
12. @MonkeyD-Dragon - Nishiki Prostitute
13. @gnut - Furuta Recruiting Mason
14. @Zasz - Rize Bomb
15. @Holt - Yomo Traitor > Mafia Member
16. @TSPanda - Mutsuki Mafia Boss
17. @Erinyes - Akira Sane Detective
18. @Qixus - Saiko Paranoid Detective > Naive Detective
19. @Arjuna - Tatara Mafia Pirate > Bodyguard
20. @GrySun - Shirazu Bodyguard > Regular Townie >> Martyr

​

​
Tarot Card Triggers
1. Sane Detective
The Tower​

- 3+ dead players have their role hidden by the Janitor: gets a single use of the Investigator's ability.
- 3+ townies are lynched: won't be able to vote on the next day.

2. Insane Detective
The Sun​

- A player he investigates is killed on the same night: immediately gets to know the actions that were used on that player like a Mortician.
- 3+ townies are lynched: needs to win a coin flip every time he tries to investigate someone or his target will be randomized.

3. Paranoid Detective
The Wheel of Fortune​

- The Sane Detective and the Insane Detective are both dead: turns into a Sane Detective, with a retroactive effect on his previous investigations.
- A player he investigates is killed on the same night: unknowingly turns into a Naive Detective.

4. Sane Doctor
The Moon​

- Successfully saves a townie from death: his protection won't work on mafia members anymore.
- Successfully saves a mafia member from death: won't be able to save anyone else until that same mafia member is dead.

5. Insane Doctor
The Chariot​

- Kills a townie: 50% fail chance to protect or kill someone at night (turns into "Unskilled" Insane Doc).
- Kills a mafia: loses the ability to protect and can only kill at night (turns into a "Townie" Serial Killer).

6. Bodyguard
The Stars​

- 3+ townie targets: he will be confirmed as a townie on the second next Day Phase (like an Innocent Child).
- 2+ mafia targets: unknowingly turns into a Hider.

7. Prostitute
Justice​

- 1+ mafia action blocked: gets a temporary Bulletproof protection to use on herself for one night.
- 3+ townie townie actions blocked: she gets automatically redirected to a random target whenever she tries to block a player.

8. Barkeeper
The Magician​

- Every time a drunk mafia reveals his role: also reveals the activation conditions and effects of that player's Tarot abilities.
- Every time a drunk townie's ability which would have produced a meaningful result gets blocked or redirected to a useless or harmful target: he won't be able to use his ability on the next night.

9. Politician
The Emperor​

- 3+ force someone to vote for a mafia member: becomes a Prosecutor.
- 3+ force someone to vote for a townie: 50% fail chance to corrupt a vote (like a Mafia Gambler).

10. Bomb
The Lovers​

- Still alive at the start of Day 5: will blow up the next mafia who targets him with any night action (that isn't a defusing).
- 2+ successfully targeted with a night action before the end of Night 4: will blow up the next mafia or townie who targets him with any night action (that isn't a defusing).

11. Witch
The Empress​

- Still alive at the start of Day 5: she will obtain a temporary Santa Claus present she can only give on the next night, containing a single-use Bulletproof protection for the same night (could have just said she gets a single-use Sane Doctor's ability...).
- Less than 50% of the votes that lead to the Witch getting lynched come from mafia members: her ability will take place one night earlier if her target is a townie or one night later if her victim is a mafia member.

12. Restless Spirit
The Devil​

- Killed by a townie or lynched: his ability will count for two votes instead of one.
- Dies and votes for a mafia member who gets lynched on the same day: he will come back to life as a Regular Townie at the start of the next Day Phase.

13. Recruiting Mason
Death​

- 3+ Regular Masons alive at the same time: becomes a Kamikaze Bomb with the timer set to zero.
- 1+ Mason dies: 50% fail chance to recruit another player (turns into "Unskilled" Recruiting Mason).

14. Death Miller
The Hanged Man​

- Investigated by a Detective: 50% chance to kill anyone who targets him with any night action until he kills someone (like an "Unskilled" Paranoid Gun Owner).
- Kill a townie with the unlocked ability: won't be able to vote on the next day.

15. Traitor
The Hierophant​

- Not recruited by the start of Day 4: can duel a player like a Badass Cowboy once with a 50% chance to kill or be killed. The duel is secret and only the dead duelist is revealed. Loses the chance to use the ability is he gets recruited.
- Recruited 3 or less other mafia members alive: gets a single use of the role of one of the dead mafia members. If he chooses the Pirate, he can only choose the role he died with (so either Pirate if he hadn't stolen anything, or the role the Pirate had stolen).


16. Mafia Boss
Temperance​

- Investigated by a Detective: can infect someone with a Non-Voter Disease which will be passed around for the rest of the game, but can only do it on the following night.
- Survived a Day phase with 4+ non-penalty votes on him: the only targets available to be mafia-killed for the following night will be those who voted for him.

17. Mafia Escort
Judgement​

- 3+ townie actions blocked: all her next blocks will also reveal the target of the player she blocks (like a Spy).
- 2+ blocks on townies who didn't use any action: 50% fail chance to block someone again turns into "Unskilled" Mafia Escort).

18. Mafia Janitor
The Hermit​

- 3+ townies killed by the Janitor: gets a single use of a Strongman's ability.
- Gets lynched: also reveals all the targets of his teammates' actions, but neither the actions themselves nor the night or day phase when they were performed.

19. Mafia Gambler
The High Priestess​

- 3+ successful gambles: automatically win the coin flip to use his ability (like a Politician).
- Every time a mafia member is lynched: won't be able to gamble on the next day.

20. Mafia Pirate
Strength​

- Steal a passive role: gets a single use of a Bomb Defuser's ability.
- Remains as the last member of his mafia: gets a single use of an Assassin's ability.


21. Regular Townie
The World​

- 1+ mafia gets lynched after the player became a Regular Townie: gains the role of Martyr.
- 2+ townies get lynched after the player became a Regular Townie: unknowingly becomes a Miller.


0. Regular Mason
The Fool​

- 2+ mafia members get lynched after the player became a Regular Mason: becomes a Martyr.
- Loses an active role by being recruited: unknowingly becomes a Miller.



Thanks to Vandred for Cohosting and contributing largely to the soon to be infamous Tarot Card System.
Thanks to Farfalla for designing our Avatars.
Thanks to everybody for playing the game and making things interesting

MVP: Panda who came up with literal code talk. BAMF.

​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,649
Gender
Female
Country
China
I didn't mean "for now but before the game ends", I meant it's early in the game to get obsessed.
It doesn't matter if the numbers remain unchanged. What happened in the other game is that we killed a DM, assumed incorrectly the amount of mafia, including the DM as one, and that contributed to people making very reckless and hushed decisions on lynchings and the likes.

I don't think we should go for an inactive person yet, btw, they might very well get hostkilled anyway (say Mazino and Qixus). Plus, if anything, we have inconsistent people like Arjuna to pressure.
Eh idk how else to explain than it shouldn't matter in games it's unlikely for more than one mafia team to be going. If there were two teams, it can be problematic. But if there's just one team, it shouldn't actually be a factor since you 1. can only lynch one player at a time and 2. only have to consider one enemy team. I.e. it distracts, nothing more.

And yeah, I agree. Inactives must only die when there's no /hard/ suspect. We have a few. I have a few, at least.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Tell me, from your experience, what is the 'general' ratio between a DM and mafia member? 1:1 = 50%

Having 2 options doesn't mean the likelihood is 50%. This is what I mainly disagree with re:current DM discussion, is that the possibility is being hyped more than it seems to be. I certainly will agree we have to consider the possibility... but 50%?

Maybe you guys have been scarred from not looking at the DM possibility before.



This is true. I was away for the most part of D1 though... I didn't attend the staff Slack channel yesterday for example (was on here a little bit).
Ok, scratch the DM part, Bran, 'cause Demon could be a mafia that that wouldn't make you a townie. You could still be a scum. You should focus on the rest that's being questioned about you, imo.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Lol it occurred to me that if he's mafia, it would make sense for your card not to activate if you were a fellow mafia member. That is to say, if you want everyone to believe you're town while your card didn't change, Demon would also have to be town. And the only way for a mafia member to be town, is if he's outed to be a Miller.

Something you and Farf spent a whole day entertaining.

I'm not liking this Gry tan :feelsbadman
Why would it make sense? Are you forgetting there is the reverse tarot effect which you should get for „hindering“ your team?
Why did you get no effects for lynching demon? I think my theory of conditions makes the most sense.

Panda just believe me as I‘m trying to trust you too. I could easily also say you wanting us to believe demon was mafia is because you yourself are mafia and want us to make mistakes, but I want to trust you.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,649
Gender
Female
Country
China
'Cause my first post about it was saying that people seemed to be letting the fact that Demon died as a DM to be used as a no-go for Brandish, Misho and Monkey, I said that the death of those as a scum could provide us with more insights.
And coincidentally would open them up to be lynched, even after they killed what appeared to be a mafia. If they turn out to be town after your DM musings, tough love, right?

Later on, while discussing things over and over with Gry, I did fuck up and said that if Monkey was mafia, then Demon was a DM, which is unrelated =-= But in an ego fight, I didn't want to admit it. Fine, there you have it.
So you admit to keeping a discussion going that not even you yourself felt had relevant enough bearing on towns case?
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
BTW Van, think you missed my vote...
You're right, I did. Added.


Arjuna 3x (goodboy_lawlett, Purity of Magi, Brandish)
Mazino 3x (Holt, MonkeyD-Dragon, penalty vote)
Brandish 2x (Kato756, GrySun)
desin24 1x (TSPanda)
Purity of Magi 1x (Arjuna)
MonkeyD-Dragon 1x (Farfalla)
Holt 1x (Erinyes)


Day Two ends in:

​

Players who are under the minimum threshold of posts for the day:

@Lambu - 0/3
@Mazino - 0/3
@Qixus - 0/3​
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Tell me, from your experience, what is the 'general' ratio between a DM and mafia member? 1:1 = 50%

Having 2 options doesn't mean the likelihood is 50%. This is what I mainly disagree with re:current DM discussion, is that the possibility is being hyped more than it seems to be. I certainly will agree we have to consider the possibility... but 50%?

Maybe you guys have been scarred from not looking at the DM possibility before.



This is true. I was away for the most part of D1 though... I didn't attend the staff Slack channel yesterday for example (was on here a little bit).
I didn‘t tryhard statistically, but making a % estimate is hard. The ratio alone doesn‘t help, there are actions of demon and everyone else to consider to be making some somewhat proper estimate. And yes I was scarred by a DM game and I hosted one where a DM messed a lot of things up too. Coincidentally they always get lynched day 1, what cruel luck.

But that doesn‘t matter. I can also accept and believe you were busy. But you should answer why you vote on the person with the most votes when you didn‘t have time. Looks like you checked if he was your mafia friend, saw he isn‘t and made your vote.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
And coincidentally would open them up to be lynched, even after they killed what appeared to be a mafia. If they turn out to be town after your DM musings, tough love, right?
Sure, I'm not worried about that. I have ways to back myself up as a townie.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
You could still be a scum. You should focus on the rest that's being questioned about you, imo.
Eh, I answered that (time constraints). Perhaps, I could further that by saying I should've thought more about exactly what I wrote (to avoid unnecessary suspicion), or tried to at least find a suitable suspect.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
So you admit to keeping a discussion going that not even you yourself felt had relevant enough bearing on towns case?
No, the points I defended still stand. What I provided after not only you, but firstly Gry, asked about the DM vs Monkey are still true. It's not like I could have invented rules for you guys LOL. I still believe in my course of action.
But Jesus Christ who's the one insisting non stop on it now?? With me AND Gry rofl
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,649
Gender
Female
Country
China
Why would it make sense? Are you forgetting there is the reverse tarot effect which you should get for „hindering“ your team?
Why did you get no effects for lynching demon? I think my theory of conditions makes the most sense.
That's exactly why I'm saying it's unlikely he's the DM, I didn't receive a penalty which means I didn't hinder my own team. For a townie, i.e. someone part of a larger group, I don't think participating in one vote kill is enough for activation anyway.

...

Maybe the hosts don't announce it when you're hindered? :feelsbadman

Panda just believe me as I‘m trying to trust you too. I could easily also say you wanting us to believe demon was mafia is because you yourself are mafia and want us to make mistakes, but I want to trust you.
Well you could, but it would make little sense since there's barely any reason to assume DM over Mafia member. I'm not saying he can't be DM, I'm saying that there's no proof, there won't be proof and we spent a whole day entertaining scenario's that logically just don't make sense (at this point, at least)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No, the points I defended still stand. What I provided after not only you, but firstly Gry, asked about the DM vs Monkey are still true. It's not like I could have invented rules for you guys LOL. I still believe in my course of action.
But Jesus Christ who's the one insisting non stop on it now?? With me AND Gry rofl
Well, the nature of my insistence is suspicion about why you argue about it in the first place

But at this point I don't think Gry is mafia and if you're mafia, I'm not sure what you accomplished other than paralysing town. Depending on what happens during the night, maybe I'll go back and see who was on the chopping block and isn't anymore. For what it's worth, Desin, Zasz, Arjuna (and Lawl and Magi) are still all more suspect than you, but yeah, this DM thing sure was a time sponge.

So, who do we vote out today? :feelsbadman
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Un...
VOTELOCK Arjuna

As I said, I find both of him and Brandish suspicious.
I think Mazino is so afk (and I have not even seen his name appear down there, unlike Brandish) that wasting a day phase on him (even more since he looks to spend another day afk and I guess thats a host-kill/2 vote penalty)

Also if Arjuna is indeed a mafia then it will cast those that voted on Mazino on a new light.


Still Brandish, Yah still on my sights tomorrow
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Idk about you but I'm sticking to Monkey 'cause I think Erin's post is quite suspicious.

I'm not more at fault for dragging this than you, specially now. And in any case, before this pig fuck, the game was dead for hours, things might have stayed the same and we'd be in a similar place now. Feel free to voting for me or starting to question others if that's bugging you, Panda.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind

Arjuna 4x (goodboy_lawlett, Purity of Magi, Brandish, Kato756)
Mazino 3x (Holt, MonkeyD-Dragon, penalty vote)
Brandish 1x (GrySun)
desin24 1x (TSPanda)
Purity of Magi 1x (Arjuna)
MonkeyD-Dragon 1x (Farfalla)
Holt 1x (Erinyes)
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,649
Gender
Female
Country
China
Idk about you but I'm sticking to Monkey 'cause I think Erin's post is quite suspicious.

I'm not more at fault for dragging this than you, specially now. And in any case, before this pig fuck, the game was dead for hours, things might have stayed the same and we'd be in a similar place now. Feel free to voting for me or starting to question others if that's bugging you, Panda.
Well I won't vote for you because of this, you did play the game and advanced the game state. It bugs me but there are players who did explicitly worse things. It's especially bad when it comes from you or Gry since as veteran players, you could actually pull it off. But yeah, in the face of players like Desin, Zasz and Arjuna... Eh, I don't think it's appropriate.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Another thing about my role: My quota this game is dying. So I will die eventually which was part of my rather bad mood in the previous day. All that‘s left is finding out whether my death will be helpful to us or not.

That's exactly why I'm saying it's unlikely he's the DM, I didn't receive a penalty which means I didn't hinder my own team. For a townie, i.e. someone part of a larger group, I don't think participating in one vote kill is enough for activation anyway.

...

Maybe the hosts don't announce it when you're hindered? :feelsbadman



Well you could, but it would make little sense since there's barely any reason to assume DM over Mafia member. I'm not saying he can't be DM, I'm saying that there's no proof, there won't be proof and we spent a whole day entertaining scenario's that logically just don't make sense (at this point, at least)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Well, the nature of my insistence is suspicion about why you argue about it in the first place

But at this point I don't think Gry is mafia and if you're mafia, I'm not sure what you accomplished other than paralysing town. Depending on what happens during the night, maybe I'll go back and see who was on the chopping block and isn't anymore. For what it's worth, Desin, Zasz, Arjuna (and Lawl and Magi) are still all more suspect than you, but yeah, this DM thing sure was a time sponge.

So, who do we vote out today? :feelsbadman
But you also didn‘t get upright effect which means you didn‘t help your team either. I really wonder what the conditions are, but I will probably criticize this system for it‘s ineffectiveness if even at day 3 nobody can do anything with it.
They announce both effects, pretty sure it says so in the op.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I can easily get carried away and playing more or less games will hardly change that.

What has Arjuna shared about his role and card? I'm comfortable with him getting lynched, hoping those weren't fuck ups due to him having a different mindset for playing in the FTB before.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I've had a terrible day guys, Im sorry I wasn't active this day, it was imposible for me.
Im catching up to the posts already, Im writing this to let you know Im on it.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I don't think he has said anything here. But he's still a good candidate to be lynched...could be different play indeed like he claims, but like I said earlier, seems more like noob mafia and even if it was a different play, I'm not sure the mentality can help much here
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
^talking about Arjuna there btw
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,649
Gender
Female
Country
China
I can easily get carried away and playing more or less games will hardly change that.

What has Arjuna shared about his role and card? I'm comfortable with him getting lynched, hoping those weren't fuck ups due to him having a different mindset for playing in the FTB before.
To be fair, it's nothing personal. Being annoyed at how you play the game is one thing but I have no troubles with you actually playing. Arguing > starting at screen wondering what to do.

Another thing about my role: My quota this game is dying. So I will die eventually which was part of my rather bad mood in the previous day. All that‘s left is finding out whether my death will be helpful to us or not.
What are you saying?

But you also didn‘t get upright effect which means you didn‘t help your team either. I really wonder what the conditions are, but I will probably criticize this system for it‘s ineffectiveness if even at day 3 nobody can do anything with it.
They announce both effects, pretty sure it says so in the op.
Yeah, I'm really curious. Which is why someone should have read the goddamn lore the hosts wrote and no one did lol
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
In some cases, you don't learn the effect of a Tarot's activation either, including Role Changes. In short, you need to be very careful if you unlock a Reverse Effect, think about your actions, and try to understand when it all went wrong.
There's this bit, but I'm rather curious to what such cases might be. I still believe someone's card activated, so it's either this or said person unwilling to share.

Each Tarot has an Upright and a Reverse effect which get triggered by the player performing or being subject to certain actions. The effect that you receive will depend on your Karma. If you hinder your team, you will receive a Reverse Effect punishment, and likewise if you help your team through your actions, you will receive the Upright Effect reward.
TBH, in this case I don't see what else could influence activation more than the votes on lynched. And one way or the other, everyone voting on the lynched player should have activated their tarot. I mean, how much else can we consider to affect it?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Actually nvm, that refers to the effect not finding out if the card activated to begin with.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top