Games Mafia Game 57 - Tokyo Ghoul: Rebirth - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ending Credits
Thank You for Playing Mafia Game 57!


Player Actions Report

Politician - Farfalla > Force MonkeyD-Dragon to vote Demonspeed >> Success

Priority 1

Barkeeper - Kato756 > Invite TSPanda, Farfalla, Brandish > Brandish is redirected to Erinyes

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block SonOfDaws >> Success
Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Block GrySun >> Success


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate Farfalla >> Innocent
Insane Det - Purity of Magi > Investigate TSPanda >> Guilty
Paranoid Det - Qixus > Investigate GrySun > Guilty

Sane Doctor - SonOfDaws > Protect Farfalla > Blocked
Bodyguard - GrySun > Protect TSPanda >> Blocked


Priority 3

Recruiting Mason - gnut > Recruit Farfalla >> Success

Insane Doctor (killing) - Organizized > Kill TSPanda >> Coin flip failed >>> Dies before he can kill
Mafia Janitor - Lambu > Kill Organizized >> Organizized dies

Mafia Gambler - Brandish > Force desin24 to vote Purity of Magi >> Coin flip failed >>> desin24 can't be killed by the mafia on Night Two

Priority 1

Barkeeper - Kato756 > Invite TSPanda , Farfalla, Arjuna >> Farfalla reveals her role

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block Farfalla >> Success
Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Block Zasz >> Success


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate GrySun >> Innocent
Insane Det - Purity of Magi > Investigate GrySun >> Guilty
Paranoid Det - Qixus > Investigate SonOfDaws >> Guilty

Sane Doctor - SonOfDaws > Save TSPanda >> Success
Bodyguard - GrySun > Protect TSPanda >> Success


Priority 3

Mafia Pirate - Arjuna > Steal from GrySun >> Success

Recruiting Mason - gnut > Recruit TSPanda >> gnut dies

Mafia Janitor - Lambu > Kill SonOfDaws > SonOfDaws dies


Extra:

TSPanda passes the Non-Voter Disease to Erinyes

Priority 1

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block Lambu >> Coin flip won >>> Success
Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Block MonkeyD-Dragon >> Fails


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate TSPanda >> Innocent
Insane Det - Purity of Magi > Investigate Arjuna >> Innocent
Naive Det - Qixus > Investigate Arjuna >> Innocent

Bodyguard - Arjuna > Protect Purity of Magi >> Success


Priority 3

Mafia Janitor - Lambu > Kill Monkey D-Dragon >> Blocked


Extra:

Erinyes passes the Non-Voter Disease to Lambu

Priority 1

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block Lambu >> Success


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate MonkeyD-Dragon >> Innocent
Insane Det - Purity of Magi > Investigate Lambu >> Innocent
Naive Det - Qixus > Investigate Farfalla >> Innocent


Priority 3

Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Kill Farfalla >> Farfalla dies


Extra:

Lambu passes the Non-Voter Disease to TSPanda

Traitor - Holt > Duel Purity of Magi >> Coin flip won >>> Purity of Magi dies

Priority 1

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block Holt >> Success
Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Block Holt >> Recruited


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate desin24 >> Innocent

Santa Claus (temporary) - desin24 > Protect MonkeyD-Dragon >> Success


Priority 3

Mafia Boss - TSPanda >> GrySun >>> GrySun dies


Extra:

MonkeyD-Dragon protects himself with his Bulletproof Protection

TSPanda passes the Non-Voter Disease to Zasz

Player Roles

1. @goodboy_lawlett - Tsukiyama Mafia Escort
2. @Purity of Magi - Kanou Insane Detective
3. @SonOfDaws - Arima Sane Doctor
4. @Mazino - Yamori Restless Spirit
5. @Organizized - Owl Insane Doctor
6. @Brandish - Kaneki Mafia Gambler
7. @Kato756 - Ayato Bar Keeper
8. @Farfalla - Eto Politician > Mason >> Miller >>> Martyr
9. @Demonspeed - Touka Death Miller
10. @desin24 - Hinami Witch
11. @Lambu - Amon Mafia Janitor
12. @MonkeyD-Dragon - Nishiki Prostitute
13. @gnut - Furuta Recruiting Mason
14. @Zasz - Rize Bomb
15. @Holt - Yomo Traitor > Mafia Member
16. @TSPanda - Mutsuki Mafia Boss
17. @Erinyes - Akira Sane Detective
18. @Qixus - Saiko Paranoid Detective > Naive Detective
19. @Arjuna - Tatara Mafia Pirate > Bodyguard
20. @GrySun - Shirazu Bodyguard > Regular Townie >> Martyr

​

​
Tarot Card Triggers
1. Sane Detective
The Tower​

- 3+ dead players have their role hidden by the Janitor: gets a single use of the Investigator's ability.
- 3+ townies are lynched: won't be able to vote on the next day.

2. Insane Detective
The Sun​

- A player he investigates is killed on the same night: immediately gets to know the actions that were used on that player like a Mortician.
- 3+ townies are lynched: needs to win a coin flip every time he tries to investigate someone or his target will be randomized.

3. Paranoid Detective
The Wheel of Fortune​

- The Sane Detective and the Insane Detective are both dead: turns into a Sane Detective, with a retroactive effect on his previous investigations.
- A player he investigates is killed on the same night: unknowingly turns into a Naive Detective.

4. Sane Doctor
The Moon​

- Successfully saves a townie from death: his protection won't work on mafia members anymore.
- Successfully saves a mafia member from death: won't be able to save anyone else until that same mafia member is dead.

5. Insane Doctor
The Chariot​

- Kills a townie: 50% fail chance to protect or kill someone at night (turns into "Unskilled" Insane Doc).
- Kills a mafia: loses the ability to protect and can only kill at night (turns into a "Townie" Serial Killer).

6. Bodyguard
The Stars​

- 3+ townie targets: he will be confirmed as a townie on the second next Day Phase (like an Innocent Child).
- 2+ mafia targets: unknowingly turns into a Hider.

7. Prostitute
Justice​

- 1+ mafia action blocked: gets a temporary Bulletproof protection to use on herself for one night.
- 3+ townie townie actions blocked: she gets automatically redirected to a random target whenever she tries to block a player.

8. Barkeeper
The Magician​

- Every time a drunk mafia reveals his role: also reveals the activation conditions and effects of that player's Tarot abilities.
- Every time a drunk townie's ability which would have produced a meaningful result gets blocked or redirected to a useless or harmful target: he won't be able to use his ability on the next night.

9. Politician
The Emperor​

- 3+ force someone to vote for a mafia member: becomes a Prosecutor.
- 3+ force someone to vote for a townie: 50% fail chance to corrupt a vote (like a Mafia Gambler).

10. Bomb
The Lovers​

- Still alive at the start of Day 5: will blow up the next mafia who targets him with any night action (that isn't a defusing).
- 2+ successfully targeted with a night action before the end of Night 4: will blow up the next mafia or townie who targets him with any night action (that isn't a defusing).

11. Witch
The Empress​

- Still alive at the start of Day 5: she will obtain a temporary Santa Claus present she can only give on the next night, containing a single-use Bulletproof protection for the same night (could have just said she gets a single-use Sane Doctor's ability...).
- Less than 50% of the votes that lead to the Witch getting lynched come from mafia members: her ability will take place one night earlier if her target is a townie or one night later if her victim is a mafia member.

12. Restless Spirit
The Devil​

- Killed by a townie or lynched: his ability will count for two votes instead of one.
- Dies and votes for a mafia member who gets lynched on the same day: he will come back to life as a Regular Townie at the start of the next Day Phase.

13. Recruiting Mason
Death​

- 3+ Regular Masons alive at the same time: becomes a Kamikaze Bomb with the timer set to zero.
- 1+ Mason dies: 50% fail chance to recruit another player (turns into "Unskilled" Recruiting Mason).

14. Death Miller
The Hanged Man​

- Investigated by a Detective: 50% chance to kill anyone who targets him with any night action until he kills someone (like an "Unskilled" Paranoid Gun Owner).
- Kill a townie with the unlocked ability: won't be able to vote on the next day.

15. Traitor
The Hierophant​

- Not recruited by the start of Day 4: can duel a player like a Badass Cowboy once with a 50% chance to kill or be killed. The duel is secret and only the dead duelist is revealed. Loses the chance to use the ability is he gets recruited.
- Recruited 3 or less other mafia members alive: gets a single use of the role of one of the dead mafia members. If he chooses the Pirate, he can only choose the role he died with (so either Pirate if he hadn't stolen anything, or the role the Pirate had stolen).


16. Mafia Boss
Temperance​

- Investigated by a Detective: can infect someone with a Non-Voter Disease which will be passed around for the rest of the game, but can only do it on the following night.
- Survived a Day phase with 4+ non-penalty votes on him: the only targets available to be mafia-killed for the following night will be those who voted for him.

17. Mafia Escort
Judgement​

- 3+ townie actions blocked: all her next blocks will also reveal the target of the player she blocks (like a Spy).
- 2+ blocks on townies who didn't use any action: 50% fail chance to block someone again turns into "Unskilled" Mafia Escort).

18. Mafia Janitor
The Hermit​

- 3+ townies killed by the Janitor: gets a single use of a Strongman's ability.
- Gets lynched: also reveals all the targets of his teammates' actions, but neither the actions themselves nor the night or day phase when they were performed.

19. Mafia Gambler
The High Priestess​

- 3+ successful gambles: automatically win the coin flip to use his ability (like a Politician).
- Every time a mafia member is lynched: won't be able to gamble on the next day.

20. Mafia Pirate
Strength​

- Steal a passive role: gets a single use of a Bomb Defuser's ability.
- Remains as the last member of his mafia: gets a single use of an Assassin's ability.


21. Regular Townie
The World​

- 1+ mafia gets lynched after the player became a Regular Townie: gains the role of Martyr.
- 2+ townies get lynched after the player became a Regular Townie: unknowingly becomes a Miller.


0. Regular Mason
The Fool​

- 2+ mafia members get lynched after the player became a Regular Mason: becomes a Martyr.
- Loses an active role by being recruited: unknowingly becomes a Miller.



Thanks to Vandred for Cohosting and contributing largely to the soon to be infamous Tarot Card System.
Thanks to Farfalla for designing our Avatars.
Thanks to everybody for playing the game and making things interesting

MVP: Panda who came up with literal code talk. BAMF.

​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Oh trust me I've read all the pages, but honestly I didn't see that much fun going on in here. :kappa
I'll have fun when some people will come out and say something about themselves. :blush
I just hope I won't be killed before I can have it though. :kappa
So you're saying in other words that you're mafia? ^^
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Panda explain that earlier part of your posts, it‘s annoying me..
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Unless I misunderstood something.
Yes, you did. As I said, you missed the story, and you can say it otherwise, but if you knew what my vote was about, you wouldn't have summarized it like that, fully lacking.
And not accusing you of being mafia but of thoughtlessness.
Don't accuse me of that either since you simply missed my posts and don't know what you're talking about.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I already said I was forced to vote due to rules.

And no it is not my habit to rush vote and go for lynch without proper evidences.


I only choose Magi because she didn't have a single vote on her.I needed to choose someone who didn't have a single vote.


The last thing I want is a town being lynched,and as it is suspicion is mounting on me and it will lead to even more suspicion.


And now it's up to you guys.


If you decide to lynch me,go ahead.You will then see how much town suffers.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Your post Arjuna.... please re-read... PLEASE. MY EYES ARE IN PAIN OH MY GOD.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I am lolling so hard here right now. This dude XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Oh yeah forgot one thing:

Votekill Arjuna.

Let's just do a double lynch guys. Let's do it!
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I already said I was forced to vote due to rules.

And no it is not my habit to rush vote and go for lynch without proper evidences.


I only choose Magi because she didn't have a single vote on her.I needed to choose someone who didn't have a single vote.


The last thing I want is a town being lynched,and as it is suspicion is mounting on me and it will lead to even more suspicion.


And now it's up to you guys.


If you decide to lynch me,go ahead.You will then see how much town suffers.
You're forced to vote within the Day phase, which is 4h away from ending.
Why didn't you go for the person you suspected, then? Why did you even say you didn't want to rush your vote if you did it anyway?
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I swear,if town loses and Zasz is revelead as mafia...
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
It's pretty much the same post I made yesterday reasoning why I'm not keen on voting for Demon simply becaus he "always" is a Mafia. The possible confirmation doesn't justify the random vote.
Okay, but following that line of logic, no vote on day 1 is truly justified if you consider that there's absolutely no information for town. Only mafia would know ahead of time who their members are, and who's an undesirable target and who isn't. And you did explicitly out Demon as a bad choice. I think you slipped up.

Explain this part please :notlikethis
lmao, ok what I'm saying is that if Demon is a miller and he was night killed, and that was the only kill, (to me), it would be more feasible that he is a Death Miller (since like I said earlier, it's unlikely there's more than one mafia team afoot with just 20 players). However, he was day killed, and there's circumstantial evidence we discussed earlier that makes me think it's unlikely he's a miller. Basically I was giving you a situation in which I could see myself buying into the miller argument.

Build your story but provide things as they were: questions. Those weren't comments, those were questions. More about you than about him, tbh.

Finding out if someone that voted for Demon is mafia would also help us solve this DM or not issue. Like... people suspect Brandish, Misho and Monkey (those 3 voted for him) but are unwilling to go for them basically 'cause Demon could be mafia. The single infos we have to work with so far are that there's a Janitor and there was a mafia member in the game. And the fact that no one was able to unlock their cards, even the ones that voted on Demon, or used actions on him somehow, makes me even more intrigued about if he was rly mafia or not. So I have no problem in going for someone that voted for him.
Okay, but there's a problem with this reasoning. There are 5 people who voted for Demon.

Assuming that Demon is mafia, that means anyone in that group that's not mafia (town) would activate their trap cards. As far as we can tell, this didn't happen. Does this mean all 5 fellow mafia members outed him for the lulz? #DemonAlwaysMafia? Even if just a few were mafia, if a card would be activated, the hosts would let us know, iirc. On the other hand, assuming Demon is a Death Miller, none of the five voters should have gotten anything. So for now this line of reasoning entirely seems like a dead end, unless all five people are either mafia or town (making Demon mafia in the first case and Miller in the second case).

Am I the only one that sees that Arjuna is some kind of noob mafia here? Literally, I said I wanted to wait a bit longer, but this even breaks my patience. This dude gave me so much bad vibes, it's not even funny especially after reading his post lmfao. I don't care for newbies or that they vote me really, but that was just way too random especially if you suspect someone, but randomly vote for someone else that you never suspected or sees as a mafia. Are you kidding me? XD

This seems like an obvious mafia noob play rofl. It pains my eyes.
While his posting has been... Painful, I don't think he's that much different from the usual green players. That is to say, almost all green players behave stupidly suspect from the get go

Certainly feels like a D1, it's unfortunate because it's really tough having so little to work with. At the moment, I think it's better killing an inactive, because everything else is just all over the place. Monkey and Arjuna are my biggest suspects as is. The latter seems way too passive for my liking, too worried about not getting it wrong, I dunno but it seems like mafia play to me because indeed there are bound to be screw-ups at some point, but as a townie, I think you'd be less worried I guess? especially since its this early in the game. But still a new player, and he/(she?) says its his MO in MG..so I'm not entirely set in this get.
And Monkey because of yesterday's antics. It's curious but not much to work with either. Doesn't help much that both are new, but monkey's raises my eyebrow more as is.

Anyway, still think it's better to vote an inactive, all things considered so votekill mazino. Not my ideal choice, but he already has penalty votes and hasn't been on since yesterday. It's unlikely he'd make it I guess.
Apparently, he played mafia somewhere else. But it was a Fairy Tail forum so he's probably used to more friendship buffs kappa

Holt, have you revealed anything about your role so far?

Btw, if I would agree with any other thoughts in here is that Arjuna suspecting someone but voting "randomly" for someone else and adding that he "doesn't want to rush votes" is very juicy indeed, lol...
So far, he's been willing to vote for mango and unwilling to vote for Lawl and Gnut. Worth remembering down the line.

LOL
Show the contradiction. If you're gonna acuse, do it right.
Farfalla Wright
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ok. This is Erin‘s post.

Here panda-kun ! http://emoticoner.com/


Well Monkey sudden vote change makes me think there's possibly a politician or a mafia gambler.

1 death only as SoD said is indeed weird, meaning if theres a 2nd mafia they may have a failed killing (various reasons blocking role or wrong target ) Org could have also have died by being protected by an unsane doc or if hes a pirate and has targeted a mafia.
This is your first post.

Since I'm a part of this, I've been wanting to see how things would go from there.
Monkey's voting course was like this:
That was 4mins apart and imo leads to people thinking it was a natural and thought out action, not fabricated.
Erin and Gry wondered about it, but the fact that Erin went straight to the assumption of a scheme, without questioning Monkey first, led me to think that the questioning happened before it - during the night phase.
So far, I'm supicious of the two of them due to it. Maybe Erin is our lady Demon X
You said you‘re a part of this. That‘s the first time you hinted at politician. You point out that Erin perhaps talked with monkey about it at night which is why she first thought of politician and not suspected monkey.
But that‘s pretty weak. His and Brandish‘ weird voting on demon were overlooked because demon showed as mafia, which could be why Erin assumed politician first. But ok your interpretation makes sense too.

Then you were disappointed nobody talked about it. I didn‘t because I have nothing to say, it‘s just a theory you came up with, but waited on erin.

Then erin answered

@Farfalla oh my dear, Monkey has voted for you 1st , and changed suddenly his vote at the end of D1. I just mentioned the possibility it's due to a politician or a gambler, why are you so upset about this ?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Zasz sorry fixed :)
That‘s her answer. Nothing too solid to dispel your theory but it‘s not like your theory is very solid or incriminating.

Not, upset, Erin-chan, don't get defensive '-'
This game is about pointing out your suspicions and eliminating the opposite parties, tale as old as time. So allow me to do that.

Monkey was on, you didn't feel like asking him instead, after visiting the topic in the sole 2 posts you had up to that point? Sounds like you were curious, yet not enough to actually directly ask the question? That's odd.
Then you say this. I don‘t see the curiosity part but a decent point from you.

Your other posts are just you unable to talk without getting upset, but I don‘t mind.

Then I questioned your politician claim because you didn‘t want demon lynched last day so you making someone switch onto him makes less sense. You responded with it making sense, okay.

But then you say this.

Finding out if someone that voted for Demon is mafia would also help us solve this DM or not issue. Like... people suspect Brandish, Misho and Monkey (those 3 voted for him) but are unwilling to go for them basically 'cause Demon could be mafia. The single infos we have to work with so far are that there's a Janitor and there was a mafia member in the game. And the fact that no one was able to unlock their cards, even the ones that voted on Demon, or used actions on him somehow, makes me even more intrigued about if he was rly mafia or not. So I have no problem in going for someone that voted for him.
Here you explain another reason why you vote for monkey. You think finding a mafia among demon‘s voters would tell us if demon is dm or not. It could tell us that yes. But combining it with your hints that you are the one who made monkey vote for demon this ruins your whole point. Even if monkey is mafia that won‘t tell us anything about demon because you made him vote demon.
And that‘s what I was talking about.

And I showed you with the quotes you love to see used. Satisfied?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
We can also meme Zasz right now if that makes you happy ^^
Oh trust me I've read all the pages, but honestly I didn't see that much fun going on in here. :kappa
I'll have fun when some people will come out and say something about themselves. :blush
I just hope I won't be killed before I can have it though. :kappa

I already said I was forced to vote due to rules.

And no it is not my habit to rush vote and go for lynch without proper evidences.


I only choose Magi because she didn't have a single vote on her.I needed to choose someone who didn't have a single vote.


The last thing I want is a town being lynched,and as it is suspicion is mounting on me and it will lead to even more suspicion.


And now it's up to you guys.


If you decide to lynch me,go ahead.You will then see how much town suffers.
... Okay, either this mafia team is huge or..

Also LOL

> lynching without proper evidences... not my style
< MaGi DiDnT hAvE a SiNgLe VoTe On HeR
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind

Arjuna 2x (goodboy_lawlett, Purity of Magi)
desin24 1x (TSPanda)
Purity of Magi 1x (Arjuna)
Brandish 1x (Kato756)
MonkeyD-Dragon 1x (Farfalla)
Mazino 1x (Penalty Vote)
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Assuming that Demon is mafia, that means anyone in that group that's not mafia (town) would activate their trap cards. As far as we can tell, this didn't happen. Does this mean all 5 fellow mafia members outed him for the lulz? #DemonAlwaysMafia?
I'm not getting it o.O
I'm considering he could be a DM. We assumed (although can't be sure) that killing a mafia would be a condition to unlock townies cards, but that didn't happen to anyone. Proves nothing, but still. I believe Erin and Monkey might be mafia but in that case I don't think they are in Demon's party, either case Demon was a DM or from a different group.
If that's still not what you're talking about I'll need you to explain it again.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
You're forced to vote within the Day phase, which is 4h away from ending.
Why didn't you go for the person you suspected, then? Why did you even say you didn't want to rush your vote if you did it anyway?
I haven't suspected anyone.So what can I do.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
From the get go you mentioned the possibility of a Death Miller and now you're saying it's possible he's from a different group?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
You said you‘re a part of this. That‘s the first time you hinted at politician. You point out that Erin perhaps talked with monkey about it at night which is why she first thought of politician and not suspected monkey.
But that‘s pretty weak. His and Brandish‘ weird voting on demon were overlooked because demon showed as mafia, which could be why Erin assumed politician first. But ok your interpretation makes sense too.
It might be weak but others, like Holt, saw it too. We can't weight those.
I didn't get disappointed 'cause people gave it a pass (that alone), you guys go for wtv you believe to be right, I can't be certain of my share and I don't even know if you're also townies. I get disappointed for being treated as suspicious and people insisting on wondering about Monkey in spite of that part.
No one is obliged to believe in it, but it does cause annoyance to have it overlooked.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I'll add my opinion (nothing new to see tbh).
Tarot cards - not going to reveal anything if no one else is really. I understand the reasoning to do so.
Role - yea, not saying it today at least.
Voting - Arjuna and Monkey atm, as others have said, but don't feel super strong about it. I could vote for an inactive like Mazino, who already has the penalty... would prefer not wasting a vote when it's not D1.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
i wish afkers would say something actually
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'll add my opinion (nothing new to see tbh).
Tarot cards - not going to reveal anything if no one else is really. I understand the reasoning to do so.
Role - yea, not saying it today at least.
Voting - Arjuna and Monkey atm, as others have said, but don't feel super strong about it. I could vote for an inactive like Mazino, who already has the penalty... would prefer not wasting a vote when it's not D1.
so you are voting 2 people?xd
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It might be weak but others, like Holt, saw it too. We can't weight those.
I didn't get disappointed 'cause people gave it a pass (that alone), you guys go for wtv you believe to be right, I can't be certain of my share and I don't even know if you're also townies. I get disappointed for being treated as suspicious and people insisting on wondering about Monkey in spite of that part.
No one is obliged to believe in it, but it does cause annoyance to have it overlooked.
I don‘t think it‘s overlooked, it‘s just not powerful enough for people to say „ok lets lynch monkey and erin“. I mean Holt voted Mazino..
And suspecting both you and Monkey shouldn‘t disappoint you in a game which possibly has 2 killing parties, or because if one of you is a mafia the other one probably isn‘t.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top