Last edited by a moderator:
So he is lying about not being a Miller? Why would a townie do that? Kato served him a perfect role to claim on a silver tablet, and he didn‘t take it. That makes Kato the only liar here.v
Arjuna could be the liar.
Also, Panda also outright lied about my vote. Oh yeah, he didn't. He made a typo twice and based his claims on that typo.
How can you not vote for him as well after that other than due to favoritism?
How is Lawl giving you these vibes when you're not saying anything?I really wonder why is Lawlett is hell bent on eliminating me since last day.Is it because the mafia have some detective and figured me out
He really gives Mafia vive.I will go aggressive now.
Vote Kill Good boy_Lawlett
So what is it then??Some thing beneficial for the town.
But I didn't give you attitudeDon‘t give me that attitude panda, you know I never avoid explaining myself and arguing with people.

Plausible but with a Janitor and cards they might have enough information to make the claim safely while it seems risky to usBecause even with 1 dead mason and 1 dead recruiter there could still be more masons making the claim risky unless she is mafia mason who started with gnut. If she was recruited night 1 as she claims then there should be indications in her interactions with greg. You should look at all interactions between the two to prove whether she is a mason or not. But I believe it‘s most likely she‘s a legit mason or a mafia mason.
It leaves Farf with a claim she could have fabricated and again, me who voted both Demon and Brandish. Farf plead for Demon being DM and tried to kill Arjun over Brandish initiallyArjuna I‘d like to know more of, he could prove or disprove Kato‘s barkeeper results which are honestly way too random for it to be planned. Why a Miller of all things. If Arjuna is lynched and dies as Miller Kato is clear, but leaves us nowhere on you, Farf or the rest of the mafia.
Would you have believed him if he said he was townie though? He did say last phase he had an important role and we would regret killing him. His claim is consistent. I admit it makes it less likely this is coordinated between Arjun, Kato and Farf however.. At least one of those 3 is lying.So you are saying you are NOT a regular townie without any special role?
Kato what the fuck?
!votekill Kato756
My exact claim is this: you voted Arjun since it was likely he'd die and you wanted to seem like town. Then by the end you 'changed your opinion' and Kato today happens to claim a miller was in the mix with you, me and Arjun. You then suggest to Arjun himself that he could have gotten plain townie while you hide behind claims that can't be disputed because Gnut died. You say I was recruited over good readings while I said myself I didn't think Brandi was mafia to begin with. So I'm suspicious of you and Arjun, but killed Brandi because we couldn't interrogate him and Arjun might have been flailing around as a noob.Yeah... you made a typo twice... And you build a part of your claim over that typo... Sounds super believable...
Because yesterday it could have been a noob mistake, today it seems like a desperate plea while you and Kato coordinate an escapeYou mentioned a change of heart and the fact that I agreed on your reasoning to pick Brandish over Arjuna. You said he could have an important role. Now you're dying to get him lynched instead of me and you just won't reply what could you lose with lynching me today. And you talk about me chaging positions... Idk to who that doesn't sound iffy...
I am always of the mentality that more transparency helps town more than it helps mafia. And I already killed 2 mafia the past 2 days.You seem very pushy to know everyone's roles... its only the third day. There are some valuable townies, no doubt mafia wants to know who said townies are.. sniff them out and cut them down. Smh just like th oggai.
You're acting exactly the way I would assume a mafia would.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Brandish was mafia gambler, he could do everything Farf hinted at.I don't have a way to disprove your claims on D1, but I cannot prove them either. But personally, your claims while being convenient, are still believable to some extent, so I would say Yes, only slightly because I don't believe you are a mafia.
Sorry for the explanation even though you said just Yes or No '-'
I don‘t see it. Quote me your post please.I'm lolling about both, but I'm certain Arjuna is mafia anyway. I'm amazed you don't get the hint what I mean to say about 'myself', but okay. XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I just noticed but there‘s this. There is a sickly townie. If you come out now you are 100% town if nobody also claims sickly.Erinyes has been infected with Non-Voter Disease![]()
And I insist that lynching me would solve that for the rest and you wont do it God knows why since you wont tell and people seem to be ok with it looooolHow is Lawl giving you these vibes when you're not saying anything?
So what is it then??
But I didn't give you attitude
Plausible but with a Janitor and cards they might have enough information to make the claim safely while it seems risky to us
It leaves Farf with a claim she could have fabricated and again, me who voted both Demon and Brandish. Farf plead for Demon being DM and tried to kill Arjun over Brandish initially
Would you have believed him if he said he was townie though? He did say last phase he had an important role and we would regret killing him. His claim is consistent. I admit it makes it less likely this is coordinated between Arjun, Kato and Farf however.. At least one of those 3 is lying.
My exact claim is this: you voted Arjun since it was likely he'd die and you wanted to seem like town. Then by the end you 'changed your opinion' and Kato today happens to claim a miller was in the mix with you, me and Arjun. You then suggest to Arjun himself that he could have gotten plain townie while you hide behind claims that can't be disputed because Gnut died. You say I was recruited over good readings while I said myself I didn't think Brandi was mafia to begin with. So I'm suspicious of you and Arjun, but killed Brandi because we couldn't interrogate him and Arjun might have been flailing around as a noob.
Because yesterday it could have been a noob mistake, today it seems like a desperate plea while you and Kato coordinate an escape
Also I did say Id question him, and no that you defend him, he may well be mafia
I am like time bomb that dies on night 3.Can't reveal more or else gets mod killed.I am always of the mentality that more transparency helps town more than it helps mafia. And I already killed 2 mafia the past 2 days.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Brandish was mafia gambler, he could do everything Farf hinted at.
A time or kamikaze bomb can't get hostkilled for sharing that... I can't think of any other role that would be hostkilled like that and also fit that criteria (dying after some time).I am like time bomb that dies on night 3.Can't reveal more or else gets mod killed.
I legit just spit my food..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ARJUNA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HOLY SHIET I CANT HANDLE THIS ANYMORE.
Mafia can vote their own if there is no hope for the member.He voted for Demon first and started bandwagoning against him so he can't be the mafia
Ok let‘s take apart this post for thing that make no sense.I am like time bomb that dies on night 3.Can't reveal more or else gets mod killed.
Exactly what I was saying. I don‘t get it.And what the hell, that makes both you AND Kato liars.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You said this:But I didn't give you attitude![]()
like come on man..1. I have stuff soon so Ill refrain from posting things Ill have to defend
I actually would, since at that point him and Kato would be a group, one being mafia makes the other mafia. Now with this idk what to think anymore but Kato lying.Would you have believed him if he said he was townie though? He did say last phase he had an important role and we would regret killing him. His claim is consistent. I admit it makes it less likely this is coordinated between Arjun, Kato and Farf however.. At least one of those 3 is lying.
But I was the very first person who voted both of them. They had 0 votes before I voted them and presented good reasons to vote them which others followed.That's just logic. "Vote out the hopeless comrade. He's going to get lynched regardless, it'll make us look innocent"
What?I am like time bomb that dies on night 3.Can't reveal more or else gets mod killed.
Because votes on you and me are kind of based on Kato and Arjun statements. Though I can see why you're upset, your little scheme was to turn today into you vs me and that makes me think it's somehow win win for you.You won't find it. At the end of N1 I got a PM saying my role changed to Mason 'cause I got recruited. At the start of N2 I got a PM with the link to the pad and revealing Greg as the recruiter. You will see he never antagonized me, tho.
What the hell is wrong with people voting whoever instead of me and Panda, LOL.
1. What role can redirectWell this is certainly confusing , so I'll give out what I think :
First, lets believe that Kato is a barkeeper :
He invited Farf,Panda and Brandish the first time, and one of their action got redirected, lets assume what Kato also did by it being the mafia's action redirected, that means either Farf or Panda was the Janitor.
The timing and content is simply oddNow in the second time he invited Farf,Panda and Arjuna, and one of them was said to be a miller. That means one of them is a mafia, a miller and one last unknown role.
Then Farfalla, 14 minutes after, made the post about her being a mason and that they targeted Panda, her card got activated and it was a reverse effect which lead her to change her vote, and she cannot use her role, lets believe her too on this one too for now.
So on the first time Kato invited people, he had a Mason, Mafia gambler and a janitor,a little too convenient imo, but lets ignore it for now. One of them got his actions redirected, and it has to be the janitor because the other 2 cannot have actions in the night. This means Panda is mafia, and seal the deal with Arjuna being a miller.
Also pointing out that she revealed everything she possibly could while little can be disputed.However, the 2 posts from Kato and Farfalla seem too convenient in both timing and detail. And they add up too much against just one person. I also find the card reveal from Farf's side to be suspicious, because if it was a reverse effect there is no reason not to share it. That much detail coming together seems like it was discussed before. These are the inconsistencies of the Farf and Kato story.
I don't think she's Janitor either, she seems to willing to dieHowever, I will say this, I am a prostitute , and that Farfalla cannot be the Janitor in that group, because I role-blocked her in N2, and the kill still happened. My way of clearing this mess would be lynching Arjuna, depending on his role we can decide what to make out of the suspicious trio (Panda, Farf and Kato).
So you come in and simply accuse Gry?@GrySun I wasn't home yesterday, But I am on it today~~
And speaking of which, Gry, reading through these posts, I aint gonna lie.
You seem fishy.![]()
Because Farf and he tried to protect Arjun, so he might be more importantKato just outright lied with his results. Why would you vote anyone but him?
Yeah lets not forget why we were hyper suspicious of him in the first place; he's a great player who'd simply blend inPanda brings up a good point with the mafia taking advantage of the janitor and thus claiming mason or having a mafia mason but the chances for them getting a mason the second night are still pretty low. Low chances don't mean it's impossible as we have seen with Demon yet again.
That said it also kinda reminds me of last game when I somehow didn't get lynched after the mason's targeted me the night before. It was pretty much what decided that game.
Regarding Demon being deathmiller, I don't buy it. he claimed a passive non-important role which he usually does as mafia and if he were DM he would only get the "Townie" message. I don't think he would lie on day one unneccesarily if he was townie.
Because my 'lies' were stuff that could simply be verified? With my fix from vote to opinion both posts make sense. I made the same typo twice because I got the same thing tangled up lol. I clarified it already, I meant opinion not votev
Arjuna could be the liar.
Also, Panda also outright lied about my vote. Oh yeah, he didn't. He made a typo twice and based his claims on that typo.
How can you not vote for him as well after that other than due to favoritism?
I don't know exactly how it works, but when I got my card I figured that these cards are much more telling about your roles (and effects, idk about activation).A question I have for @TSPanda :
You made a big claim about the Tarot cards and them being related to our roles, so can you tell me how it exactly works ?
I have no problem voting you or Kato since you both may be mafia. However,And I insist that lynching me would solve that for the rest and you wont do it God knows why since you wont tell and people seem to be ok with it loooool
Okay, but that doesn't explain why you have such a hard on to know my role.But I was the very first person who voted both of them. They had 0 votes before I voted them and presented good reasons to vote them which others followed.
- ... Maybe kamikaze?Ok let‘s take apart this post for thing that make no sense.
-You say you are "like" a time bomb. Are you time bomb or are you not time bomb? You can't be in between.
-You say you die night 3. Okay that can make sense, but considering next night is night 3 it seems like such a desperate stay-alive-one-more-day strat. But why would you do that, Kato offered you a perfect role to claim and you didn't.
-You said you are very important for town. How is time bomb very important? You can blow someone up together with you, but that's not really very important especially if you pick the wrong target and kill a townie with you.
-You say you can't reveal more or get host killed... Is this a rule from the other forum you're in or where did you read this? Because you can reveal as much about your role as you want, unless it's a daytime role. You have no hostkills to fear.
Err, I meant that I need to be on my computer to keep up with that. I'm not a third party, however.You said this:
like come on man..
The only point of this mindfuck is psychological warfareI actually would, since at that point him and Kato would be a group, one being mafia makes the other mafia. Now with this idk what to think anymore but Kato lying.

I definitely will, Ill just do it when home. For now on phone I can only keep up with this.Your other points make sense but they are just "what ifs". We know nothing about tarots. Now will you finally share what you know from your activation or not? I already said before, you are not mafia. But you are 3rd party.
Then kill Kato now, see if Arjun blows up if not he dies too. I think your triangle of them 2 and Farf doesn‘t hold anymore after Arjun disprove being Miller Panda... you would normally adapt and look at it differently.Because Farf and he tried to protect Arjun, so he might be more important
Ah. I thought you are doing the same thing you did to Farf‘s post earlier, quote it and state in 1., 2. etc what is wrong and ridicule it. Nvm then.Err, I meant that I need to be on my computer to keep up with that. I'm not a third party, however.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Because I thought you gave up playing, were about to be hostkilled abd wanted you to help us out. If you‘re still playing then fine. Don‘t forget to vote someone.Okay, but that doesn't explain why you have such a hard on to know my role.
You are aware of the risks that come with revealing one's role, yes?
If I happen to be a townie of importance, then even if I tell you to keep from being lynched, I could die during the night because I would be a target.
I'm not saying I am important, I could be. I could not be.
But I'm not ready to give up my role until I am certain I will be lynched.
Everything about him was so fcking iffy, his posts, his moves, literally everything. Especially all the contradictions he made yesterday and even coming today with that lmao rofl posts. That was literally a noob mafia play, like literally. Also, he already gave me extremely bad vibes like Randi did as I said I dunno how many times lol, however, I just wanted to give the newbie some mercy and a chance even thought I was pretty much certain he is mafia anyway. So instead I went for Randi yesterday. Let's say that 'guessing' things is quite my thing. Of course that does not make my actions justice yesterday, but you know how I am. I don't let people put strings on me and do what I thing I feel like to do. :^)Ok, Magi, why won't you say alrdy how the hell you knew about Arjuna? Say he dies as mafia today, you're at risk anyway. You alrdy said you can get intel on people to a point that you can incriminate them with it.
Plus, Ik you're a troll but it bugs me that you knew about Arjuna since yday, according to you, but went for Brandish. Idk if that was luck or what but in any case I don't think there's any gain in keeping your role hidden. If you're to become a target, you're alrdy there. Proving yourself of value now could actually grant you some protection from Doctors, maybe.