Games Mafia Game 57 - Tokyo Ghoul: Rebirth - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ending Credits
Thank You for Playing Mafia Game 57!


Player Actions Report

Politician - Farfalla > Force MonkeyD-Dragon to vote Demonspeed >> Success

Priority 1

Barkeeper - Kato756 > Invite TSPanda, Farfalla, Brandish > Brandish is redirected to Erinyes

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block SonOfDaws >> Success
Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Block GrySun >> Success


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate Farfalla >> Innocent
Insane Det - Purity of Magi > Investigate TSPanda >> Guilty
Paranoid Det - Qixus > Investigate GrySun > Guilty

Sane Doctor - SonOfDaws > Protect Farfalla > Blocked
Bodyguard - GrySun > Protect TSPanda >> Blocked


Priority 3

Recruiting Mason - gnut > Recruit Farfalla >> Success

Insane Doctor (killing) - Organizized > Kill TSPanda >> Coin flip failed >>> Dies before he can kill
Mafia Janitor - Lambu > Kill Organizized >> Organizized dies

Mafia Gambler - Brandish > Force desin24 to vote Purity of Magi >> Coin flip failed >>> desin24 can't be killed by the mafia on Night Two

Priority 1

Barkeeper - Kato756 > Invite TSPanda , Farfalla, Arjuna >> Farfalla reveals her role

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block Farfalla >> Success
Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Block Zasz >> Success


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate GrySun >> Innocent
Insane Det - Purity of Magi > Investigate GrySun >> Guilty
Paranoid Det - Qixus > Investigate SonOfDaws >> Guilty

Sane Doctor - SonOfDaws > Save TSPanda >> Success
Bodyguard - GrySun > Protect TSPanda >> Success


Priority 3

Mafia Pirate - Arjuna > Steal from GrySun >> Success

Recruiting Mason - gnut > Recruit TSPanda >> gnut dies

Mafia Janitor - Lambu > Kill SonOfDaws > SonOfDaws dies


Extra:

TSPanda passes the Non-Voter Disease to Erinyes

Priority 1

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block Lambu >> Coin flip won >>> Success
Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Block MonkeyD-Dragon >> Fails


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate TSPanda >> Innocent
Insane Det - Purity of Magi > Investigate Arjuna >> Innocent
Naive Det - Qixus > Investigate Arjuna >> Innocent

Bodyguard - Arjuna > Protect Purity of Magi >> Success


Priority 3

Mafia Janitor - Lambu > Kill Monkey D-Dragon >> Blocked


Extra:

Erinyes passes the Non-Voter Disease to Lambu

Priority 1

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block Lambu >> Success


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate MonkeyD-Dragon >> Innocent
Insane Det - Purity of Magi > Investigate Lambu >> Innocent
Naive Det - Qixus > Investigate Farfalla >> Innocent


Priority 3

Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Kill Farfalla >> Farfalla dies


Extra:

Lambu passes the Non-Voter Disease to TSPanda

Traitor - Holt > Duel Purity of Magi >> Coin flip won >>> Purity of Magi dies

Priority 1

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block Holt >> Success
Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Block Holt >> Recruited


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate desin24 >> Innocent

Santa Claus (temporary) - desin24 > Protect MonkeyD-Dragon >> Success


Priority 3

Mafia Boss - TSPanda >> GrySun >>> GrySun dies


Extra:

MonkeyD-Dragon protects himself with his Bulletproof Protection

TSPanda passes the Non-Voter Disease to Zasz

Player Roles

1. @goodboy_lawlett - Tsukiyama Mafia Escort
2. @Purity of Magi - Kanou Insane Detective
3. @SonOfDaws - Arima Sane Doctor
4. @Mazino - Yamori Restless Spirit
5. @Organizized - Owl Insane Doctor
6. @Brandish - Kaneki Mafia Gambler
7. @Kato756 - Ayato Bar Keeper
8. @Farfalla - Eto Politician > Mason >> Miller >>> Martyr
9. @Demonspeed - Touka Death Miller
10. @desin24 - Hinami Witch
11. @Lambu - Amon Mafia Janitor
12. @MonkeyD-Dragon - Nishiki Prostitute
13. @gnut - Furuta Recruiting Mason
14. @Zasz - Rize Bomb
15. @Holt - Yomo Traitor > Mafia Member
16. @TSPanda - Mutsuki Mafia Boss
17. @Erinyes - Akira Sane Detective
18. @Qixus - Saiko Paranoid Detective > Naive Detective
19. @Arjuna - Tatara Mafia Pirate > Bodyguard
20. @GrySun - Shirazu Bodyguard > Regular Townie >> Martyr

​

​
Tarot Card Triggers
1. Sane Detective
The Tower​

- 3+ dead players have their role hidden by the Janitor: gets a single use of the Investigator's ability.
- 3+ townies are lynched: won't be able to vote on the next day.

2. Insane Detective
The Sun​

- A player he investigates is killed on the same night: immediately gets to know the actions that were used on that player like a Mortician.
- 3+ townies are lynched: needs to win a coin flip every time he tries to investigate someone or his target will be randomized.

3. Paranoid Detective
The Wheel of Fortune​

- The Sane Detective and the Insane Detective are both dead: turns into a Sane Detective, with a retroactive effect on his previous investigations.
- A player he investigates is killed on the same night: unknowingly turns into a Naive Detective.

4. Sane Doctor
The Moon​

- Successfully saves a townie from death: his protection won't work on mafia members anymore.
- Successfully saves a mafia member from death: won't be able to save anyone else until that same mafia member is dead.

5. Insane Doctor
The Chariot​

- Kills a townie: 50% fail chance to protect or kill someone at night (turns into "Unskilled" Insane Doc).
- Kills a mafia: loses the ability to protect and can only kill at night (turns into a "Townie" Serial Killer).

6. Bodyguard
The Stars​

- 3+ townie targets: he will be confirmed as a townie on the second next Day Phase (like an Innocent Child).
- 2+ mafia targets: unknowingly turns into a Hider.

7. Prostitute
Justice​

- 1+ mafia action blocked: gets a temporary Bulletproof protection to use on herself for one night.
- 3+ townie townie actions blocked: she gets automatically redirected to a random target whenever she tries to block a player.

8. Barkeeper
The Magician​

- Every time a drunk mafia reveals his role: also reveals the activation conditions and effects of that player's Tarot abilities.
- Every time a drunk townie's ability which would have produced a meaningful result gets blocked or redirected to a useless or harmful target: he won't be able to use his ability on the next night.

9. Politician
The Emperor​

- 3+ force someone to vote for a mafia member: becomes a Prosecutor.
- 3+ force someone to vote for a townie: 50% fail chance to corrupt a vote (like a Mafia Gambler).

10. Bomb
The Lovers​

- Still alive at the start of Day 5: will blow up the next mafia who targets him with any night action (that isn't a defusing).
- 2+ successfully targeted with a night action before the end of Night 4: will blow up the next mafia or townie who targets him with any night action (that isn't a defusing).

11. Witch
The Empress​

- Still alive at the start of Day 5: she will obtain a temporary Santa Claus present she can only give on the next night, containing a single-use Bulletproof protection for the same night (could have just said she gets a single-use Sane Doctor's ability...).
- Less than 50% of the votes that lead to the Witch getting lynched come from mafia members: her ability will take place one night earlier if her target is a townie or one night later if her victim is a mafia member.

12. Restless Spirit
The Devil​

- Killed by a townie or lynched: his ability will count for two votes instead of one.
- Dies and votes for a mafia member who gets lynched on the same day: he will come back to life as a Regular Townie at the start of the next Day Phase.

13. Recruiting Mason
Death​

- 3+ Regular Masons alive at the same time: becomes a Kamikaze Bomb with the timer set to zero.
- 1+ Mason dies: 50% fail chance to recruit another player (turns into "Unskilled" Recruiting Mason).

14. Death Miller
The Hanged Man​

- Investigated by a Detective: 50% chance to kill anyone who targets him with any night action until he kills someone (like an "Unskilled" Paranoid Gun Owner).
- Kill a townie with the unlocked ability: won't be able to vote on the next day.

15. Traitor
The Hierophant​

- Not recruited by the start of Day 4: can duel a player like a Badass Cowboy once with a 50% chance to kill or be killed. The duel is secret and only the dead duelist is revealed. Loses the chance to use the ability is he gets recruited.
- Recruited 3 or less other mafia members alive: gets a single use of the role of one of the dead mafia members. If he chooses the Pirate, he can only choose the role he died with (so either Pirate if he hadn't stolen anything, or the role the Pirate had stolen).


16. Mafia Boss
Temperance​

- Investigated by a Detective: can infect someone with a Non-Voter Disease which will be passed around for the rest of the game, but can only do it on the following night.
- Survived a Day phase with 4+ non-penalty votes on him: the only targets available to be mafia-killed for the following night will be those who voted for him.

17. Mafia Escort
Judgement​

- 3+ townie actions blocked: all her next blocks will also reveal the target of the player she blocks (like a Spy).
- 2+ blocks on townies who didn't use any action: 50% fail chance to block someone again turns into "Unskilled" Mafia Escort).

18. Mafia Janitor
The Hermit​

- 3+ townies killed by the Janitor: gets a single use of a Strongman's ability.
- Gets lynched: also reveals all the targets of his teammates' actions, but neither the actions themselves nor the night or day phase when they were performed.

19. Mafia Gambler
The High Priestess​

- 3+ successful gambles: automatically win the coin flip to use his ability (like a Politician).
- Every time a mafia member is lynched: won't be able to gamble on the next day.

20. Mafia Pirate
Strength​

- Steal a passive role: gets a single use of a Bomb Defuser's ability.
- Remains as the last member of his mafia: gets a single use of an Assassin's ability.


21. Regular Townie
The World​

- 1+ mafia gets lynched after the player became a Regular Townie: gains the role of Martyr.
- 2+ townies get lynched after the player became a Regular Townie: unknowingly becomes a Miller.


0. Regular Mason
The Fool​

- 2+ mafia members get lynched after the player became a Regular Mason: becomes a Martyr.
- Loses an active role by being recruited: unknowingly becomes a Miller.



Thanks to Vandred for Cohosting and contributing largely to the soon to be infamous Tarot Card System.
Thanks to Farfalla for designing our Avatars.
Thanks to everybody for playing the game and making things interesting

MVP: Panda who came up with literal code talk. BAMF.

​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
v

Arjuna could be the liar.
Also, Panda also outright lied about my vote. Oh yeah, he didn't. He made a typo twice and based his claims on that typo.
How can you not vote for him as well after that other than due to favoritism?
So he is lying about not being a Miller? Why would a townie do that? Kato served him a perfect role to claim on a silver tablet, and he didn‘t take it. That makes Kato the only liar here.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,715
Gender
Female
Country
China
I really wonder why is Lawlett is hell bent on eliminating me since last day.Is it because the mafia have some detective and figured me out

He really gives Mafia vive.I will go aggressive now.

Vote Kill Good boy_Lawlett
How is Lawl giving you these vibes when you're not saying anything?

Some thing beneficial for the town.
So what is it then??

Don‘t give me that attitude panda, you know I never avoid explaining myself and arguing with people.
But I didn't give you attitude :feelsbadman

Because even with 1 dead mason and 1 dead recruiter there could still be more masons making the claim risky unless she is mafia mason who started with gnut. If she was recruited night 1 as she claims then there should be indications in her interactions with greg. You should look at all interactions between the two to prove whether she is a mason or not. But I believe it‘s most likely she‘s a legit mason or a mafia mason.
Plausible but with a Janitor and cards they might have enough information to make the claim safely while it seems risky to us

Arjuna I‘d like to know more of, he could prove or disprove Kato‘s barkeeper results which are honestly way too random for it to be planned. Why a Miller of all things. If Arjuna is lynched and dies as Miller Kato is clear, but leaves us nowhere on you, Farf or the rest of the mafia.
It leaves Farf with a claim she could have fabricated and again, me who voted both Demon and Brandish. Farf plead for Demon being DM and tried to kill Arjun over Brandish initially

So you are saying you are NOT a regular townie without any special role?

Kato what the fuck?

!votekill Kato756
Would you have believed him if he said he was townie though? He did say last phase he had an important role and we would regret killing him. His claim is consistent. I admit it makes it less likely this is coordinated between Arjun, Kato and Farf however.. At least one of those 3 is lying.

Yeah... you made a typo twice... And you build a part of your claim over that typo... Sounds super believable...
My exact claim is this: you voted Arjun since it was likely he'd die and you wanted to seem like town. Then by the end you 'changed your opinion' and Kato today happens to claim a miller was in the mix with you, me and Arjun. You then suggest to Arjun himself that he could have gotten plain townie while you hide behind claims that can't be disputed because Gnut died. You say I was recruited over good readings while I said myself I didn't think Brandi was mafia to begin with. So I'm suspicious of you and Arjun, but killed Brandi because we couldn't interrogate him and Arjun might have been flailing around as a noob.

You mentioned a change of heart and the fact that I agreed on your reasoning to pick Brandish over Arjuna. You said he could have an important role. Now you're dying to get him lynched instead of me and you just won't reply what could you lose with lynching me today. And you talk about me chaging positions... Idk to who that doesn't sound iffy...
Because yesterday it could have been a noob mistake, today it seems like a desperate plea while you and Kato coordinate an escape

Also I did say Id question him, and no that you defend him, he may well be mafia
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You seem very pushy to know everyone's roles... its only the third day. There are some valuable townies, no doubt mafia wants to know who said townies are.. sniff them out and cut them down. Smh just like th oggai.

You're acting exactly the way I would assume a mafia would.
I am always of the mentality that more transparency helps town more than it helps mafia. And I already killed 2 mafia the past 2 days.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't have a way to disprove your claims on D1, but I cannot prove them either. But personally, your claims while being convenient, are still believable to some extent, so I would say Yes, only slightly because I don't believe you are a mafia.
Sorry for the explanation even though you said just Yes or No '-'
Brandish was mafia gambler, he could do everything Farf hinted at.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
He's newbie. If he's a Miller, his PM says "Townie", not Miller. He might not have realized it. Idk why he says it's important, tho.

I did say it's strange for Kato to use Miller cause I dont think that a real Miller would spill that information, but "townie" instead (simply cause the Miller wouldn't know of it)

Panda still lied. And between the two liars, I pick him.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'm lolling about both, but I'm certain Arjuna is mafia anyway. I'm amazed you don't get the hint what I mean to say about 'myself', but okay. XD
I don‘t see it. Quote me your post please.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Erinyes has been infected with Non-Voter Disease
I just noticed but there‘s this. There is a sickly townie. If you come out now you are 100% town if nobody also claims sickly.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
How is Lawl giving you these vibes when you're not saying anything?



So what is it then??



But I didn't give you attitude :feelsbadman



Plausible but with a Janitor and cards they might have enough information to make the claim safely while it seems risky to us



It leaves Farf with a claim she could have fabricated and again, me who voted both Demon and Brandish. Farf plead for Demon being DM and tried to kill Arjun over Brandish initially



Would you have believed him if he said he was townie though? He did say last phase he had an important role and we would regret killing him. His claim is consistent. I admit it makes it less likely this is coordinated between Arjun, Kato and Farf however.. At least one of those 3 is lying.



My exact claim is this: you voted Arjun since it was likely he'd die and you wanted to seem like town. Then by the end you 'changed your opinion' and Kato today happens to claim a miller was in the mix with you, me and Arjun. You then suggest to Arjun himself that he could have gotten plain townie while you hide behind claims that can't be disputed because Gnut died. You say I was recruited over good readings while I said myself I didn't think Brandi was mafia to begin with. So I'm suspicious of you and Arjun, but killed Brandi because we couldn't interrogate him and Arjun might have been flailing around as a noob.



Because yesterday it could have been a noob mistake, today it seems like a desperate plea while you and Kato coordinate an escape

Also I did say Id question him, and no that you defend him, he may well be mafia
And I insist that lynching me would solve that for the rest and you wont do it God knows why since you wont tell and people seem to be ok with it loooool
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I am always of the mentality that more transparency helps town more than it helps mafia. And I already killed 2 mafia the past 2 days.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Brandish was mafia gambler, he could do everything Farf hinted at.
I am like time bomb that dies on night 3.Can't reveal more or else gets mod killed.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I am like time bomb that dies on night 3.Can't reveal more or else gets mod killed.
A time or kamikaze bomb can't get hostkilled for sharing that... I can't think of any other role that would be hostkilled like that and also fit that criteria (dying after some time).
You're giving reasons to Magi...
And what the hell, that makes both you AND Kato liars.
 

MonkeyD-Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2016
Messages
551
Reaction score
2,328
Age
27
Country
Imperium of Mankind
well this got extra confusing...
 

Qixus

Party Starter
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2016
Messages
593
Reaction score
921
Age
32
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
He voted for Demon first and started bandwagoning against him so he can't be the mafia
Mafia can vote their own if there is no hope for the member.

Makes it look better on the person right?
That's just logic. "Vote out the hopeless comrade. He's going to get lynched regardless, it'll make us look innocent"
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I am like time bomb that dies on night 3.Can't reveal more or else gets mod killed.
Ok let‘s take apart this post for thing that make no sense.

-You say you are "like" a time bomb. Are you time bomb or are you not time bomb? You can't be in between.
-You say you die night 3. Okay that can make sense, but considering next night is night 3 it seems like such a desperate stay-alive-one-more-day strat. But why would you do that, Kato offered you a perfect role to claim and you didn't.
-You said you are very important for town. How is time bomb very important? You can blow someone up together with you, but that's not really very important especially if you pick the wrong target and kill a townie with you.
-You say you can't reveal more or get host killed... Is this a rule from the other forum you're in or where did you read this? Because you can reveal as much about your role as you want, unless it's a daytime role. You have no hostkills to fear.

And what the hell, that makes both you AND Kato liars.
Exactly what I was saying. I don‘t get it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But I didn't give you attitude :feelsbadman
You said this:

1. I have stuff soon so Ill refrain from posting things Ill have to defend
like come on man..

Would you have believed him if he said he was townie though? He did say last phase he had an important role and we would regret killing him. His claim is consistent. I admit it makes it less likely this is coordinated between Arjun, Kato and Farf however.. At least one of those 3 is lying.
I actually would, since at that point him and Kato would be a group, one being mafia makes the other mafia. Now with this idk what to think anymore but Kato lying.

Your other points make sense but they are just "what ifs". We know nothing about tarots. Now will you finally share what you know from your activation or not? I already said before, you are not mafia. But you are 3rd party.

That's just logic. "Vote out the hopeless comrade. He's going to get lynched regardless, it'll make us look innocent"
But I was the very first person who voted both of them. They had 0 votes before I voted them and presented good reasons to vote them which others followed.
 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ok, Magi, why won't you say alrdy how the hell you knew about Arjuna? Say he dies as mafia today, you're at risk anyway. You alrdy said you can get intel on people to a point that you can incriminate them with it.
Plus, Ik you're a troll but it bugs me that you knew about Arjuna since yday, according to you, but went for Brandish. Idk if that was luck or what but in any case I don't think there's any gain in keeping your role hidden. If you're to become a target, you're alrdy there. Proving yourself of value now could actually grant you some protection from Doctors, maybe.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,715
Gender
Female
Country
China
I am like time bomb that dies on night 3.Can't reveal more or else gets mod killed.
What?

So you're saying you die tomorrow?

And how is that important and beneficial to town?

You won't find it. At the end of N1 I got a PM saying my role changed to Mason 'cause I got recruited. At the start of N2 I got a PM with the link to the pad and revealing Greg as the recruiter. You will see he never antagonized me, tho.


What the hell is wrong with people voting whoever instead of me and Panda, LOL.
Because votes on you and me are kind of based on Kato and Arjun statements. Though I can see why you're upset, your little scheme was to turn today into you vs me and that makes me think it's somehow win win for you.

Well this is certainly confusing , so I'll give out what I think :

First, lets believe that Kato is a barkeeper :

He invited Farf,Panda and Brandish the first time, and one of their action got redirected, lets assume what Kato also did by it being the mafia's action redirected, that means either Farf or Panda was the Janitor.
1. What role can redirect
2. How does that prove janitor

Now in the second time he invited Farf,Panda and Arjuna, and one of them was said to be a miller. That means one of them is a mafia, a miller and one last unknown role.
Then Farfalla, 14 minutes after, made the post about her being a mason and that they targeted Panda, her card got activated and it was a reverse effect which lead her to change her vote, and she cannot use her role, lets believe her too on this one too for now.

So on the first time Kato invited people, he had a Mason, Mafia gambler and a janitor,a little too convenient imo, but lets ignore it for now. One of them got his actions redirected, and it has to be the janitor because the other 2 cannot have actions in the night. This means Panda is mafia, and seal the deal with Arjuna being a miller.
The timing and content is simply odd

However, the 2 posts from Kato and Farfalla seem too convenient in both timing and detail. And they add up too much against just one person. I also find the card reveal from Farf's side to be suspicious, because if it was a reverse effect there is no reason not to share it. That much detail coming together seems like it was discussed before. These are the inconsistencies of the Farf and Kato story.
Also pointing out that she revealed everything she possibly could while little can be disputed.

However, I will say this, I am a prostitute , and that Farfalla cannot be the Janitor in that group, because I role-blocked her in N2, and the kill still happened. My way of clearing this mess would be lynching Arjuna, depending on his role we can decide what to make out of the suspicious trio (Panda, Farf and Kato).
I don't think she's Janitor either, she seems to willing to die

@GrySun I wasn't home yesterday, But I am on it today~~

And speaking of which, Gry, reading through these posts, I aint gonna lie.
You seem fishy.:oh
So you come in and simply accuse Gry?

Kato just outright lied with his results. Why would you vote anyone but him?
Because Farf and he tried to protect Arjun, so he might be more important

Panda brings up a good point with the mafia taking advantage of the janitor and thus claiming mason or having a mafia mason but the chances for them getting a mason the second night are still pretty low. Low chances don't mean it's impossible as we have seen with Demon yet again.

That said it also kinda reminds me of last game when I somehow didn't get lynched after the mason's targeted me the night before. It was pretty much what decided that game.

Regarding Demon being deathmiller, I don't buy it. he claimed a passive non-important role which he usually does as mafia and if he were DM he would only get the "Townie" message. I don't think he would lie on day one unneccesarily if he was townie.
Yeah lets not forget why we were hyper suspicious of him in the first place; he's a great player who'd simply blend in

v

Arjuna could be the liar.
Also, Panda also outright lied about my vote. Oh yeah, he didn't. He made a typo twice and based his claims on that typo.
How can you not vote for him as well after that other than due to favoritism?
Because my 'lies' were stuff that could simply be verified? With my fix from vote to opinion both posts make sense. I made the same typo twice because I got the same thing tangled up lol. I clarified it already, I meant opinion not vote

A question I have for @TSPanda :
You made a big claim about the Tarot cards and them being related to our roles, so can you tell me how it exactly works ?
I don't know exactly how it works, but when I got my card I figured that these cards are much more telling about your roles (and effects, idk about activation).

And I insist that lynching me would solve that for the rest and you wont do it God knows why since you wont tell and people seem to be ok with it loooool
I have no problem voting you or Kato since you both may be mafia. However,

1. You seem to want to die
2. You seem to put a lot of effort into protecting Arjun
 

Qixus

Party Starter
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2016
Messages
593
Reaction score
921
Age
32
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
But I was the very first person who voted both of them. They had 0 votes before I voted them and presented good reasons to vote them which others followed.
Okay, but that doesn't explain why you have such a hard on to know my role.
You are aware of the risks that come with revealing one's role, yes?
If I happen to be a townie of importance, then even if I tell you to keep from being lynched, I could die during the night because I would be a target.

I'm not saying I am important, I could be. I could not be.

But I'm not ready to give up my role until I am certain I will be lynched.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,715
Gender
Female
Country
China
Ok let‘s take apart this post for thing that make no sense.

-You say you are "like" a time bomb. Are you time bomb or are you not time bomb? You can't be in between.
-You say you die night 3. Okay that can make sense, but considering next night is night 3 it seems like such a desperate stay-alive-one-more-day strat. But why would you do that, Kato offered you a perfect role to claim and you didn't.
-You said you are very important for town. How is time bomb very important? You can blow someone up together with you, but that's not really very important especially if you pick the wrong target and kill a townie with you.
-You say you can't reveal more or get host killed... Is this a rule from the other forum you're in or where did you read this? Because you can reveal as much about your role as you want, unless it's a daytime role. You have no hostkills to fear.
- ... Maybe kamikaze?
- Yeah Farf and him both offer an escape and he just doesn't take it¿
- Eh I can see why a noob would consider the ability to kill very important
- He's probably lying. He either has a role he can't claim (mafia) or he's not allowed to claim (host kill). On the other hand, it's so random

The most important part is him blatantly ignoring Kato LOL


You said this:

like come on man..
Err, I meant that I need to be on my computer to keep up with that. I'm not a third party, however.

I actually would, since at that point him and Kato would be a group, one being mafia makes the other mafia. Now with this idk what to think anymore but Kato lying.
The only point of this mindfuck is psychological warfare :notlikethis

Your other points make sense but they are just "what ifs". We know nothing about tarots. Now will you finally share what you know from your activation or not? I already said before, you are not mafia. But you are 3rd party.
I definitely will, Ill just do it when home. For now on phone I can only keep up with this.



But I was the very fi
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Panda Bar Keeper can redirect.

Because Farf and he tried to protect Arjun, so he might be more important
Then kill Kato now, see if Arjun blows up if not he dies too. I think your triangle of them 2 and Farf doesn‘t hold anymore after Arjun disprove being Miller Panda... you would normally adapt and look at it differently.

Err, I meant that I need to be on my computer to keep up with that. I'm not a third party, however.
Ah. I thought you are doing the same thing you did to Farf‘s post earlier, quote it and state in 1., 2. etc what is wrong and ridicule it. Nvm then.
Why can‘t you assume Farf is telling the truth? You are not being productive, since gnut did really die and if she‘s telling the truth and you are innocent there is danger of another 3rd party killer.

But you disregard it. As if you‘re a mentee who wants to keep it hidden there‘s a 3rd party. You seem way too much like that Panda...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Okay, but that doesn't explain why you have such a hard on to know my role.
You are aware of the risks that come with revealing one's role, yes?
If I happen to be a townie of importance, then even if I tell you to keep from being lynched, I could die during the night because I would be a target.

I'm not saying I am important, I could be. I could not be.

But I'm not ready to give up my role until I am certain I will be lynched.
Because I thought you gave up playing, were about to be hostkilled abd wanted you to help us out. If you‘re still playing then fine. Don‘t forget to vote someone.

And at least drop some hints, many others hinted or even revealed their role and are in danger. Daws said nothing and was still targeted and killed. You‘re not any more safe saying nothing.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Ok, Magi, why won't you say alrdy how the hell you knew about Arjuna? Say he dies as mafia today, you're at risk anyway. You alrdy said you can get intel on people to a point that you can incriminate them with it.
Plus, Ik you're a troll but it bugs me that you knew about Arjuna since yday, according to you, but went for Brandish. Idk if that was luck or what but in any case I don't think there's any gain in keeping your role hidden. If you're to become a target, you're alrdy there. Proving yourself of value now could actually grant you some protection from Doctors, maybe.
Everything about him was so fcking iffy, his posts, his moves, literally everything. Especially all the contradictions he made yesterday and even coming today with that lmao rofl posts. That was literally a noob mafia play, like literally. Also, he already gave me extremely bad vibes like Randi did as I said I dunno how many times lol, however, I just wanted to give the newbie some mercy and a chance even thought I was pretty much certain he is mafia anyway. So instead I went for Randi yesterday. Let's say that 'guessing' things is quite my thing. Of course that does not make my actions justice yesterday, but you know how I am. I don't let people put strings on me and do what I thing I feel like to do. :^)

Also I wanted to see what Arjuna had to say today so that I can enjoy this moment even more. You know how I like to enjoy such things. XD

Anyway, I promise I will tell you my role later on the day. I'm kinda busy now atm and typing this on my mobile. Just wait for it, thanks already~

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top