Last edited by a moderator:
It would've led to us lynching Panda instead of Kato, but both were probably town unless Panda happens to be Boss(or changed his role into non-townie in the meantime), so in hindsight there's no need to scold you. If anything your hinting near the end could've easily been perceived by mafia as a detective for them to go for, so I was ready to die for you last night. In case they really went for you, if a doc protected me then that could also explain the no-deaths, that or Monkey blocking a good target. Them leaving a prostitute alive for so long is a bit fishy however.. And if they have something useful like escort they would've hindered me, erin or monkey himself.Okay let me counter this for you, since as I said yesterday I will reveal my role. So it's up to you guys to believe me or not. If you don't then just lynch me, okay?
Anyway, I'm your other detective.
I got night 1 on Panda -> Guilty
I got night 2 Arjuna -> Innocent
I got night 3 Grysun -> Guilty
And yeah, Gry is prolly gonna scold me out why I didn't said my results yesterday, but that situation was so fcking weird and as I said, it made me kinda confused with the whole Panda/Farfosh thing which was quite enjoyable tho, it made the day freaking funny. Even though I told you guys to kill fcking Arjuna since he is so fcking mafia like are you kidding me????? But then this whole Kato thing also came out of the blue and you guys wouldn't prolly listen to me anyway. *shrugs* So yeah, I'm also kinda at fault, I guess? Also, I just wanted one more day to have a clear confirmation about my sanity so I went for Gry this night because I truly believe he is actually 100% townie and also becaus I saw Erin-chan results which she investigated him yesterday. I thought that would be the best option also. So that's why I hoped you guys would kill Arjuna, but nooooooo of course you didn't in my absence. =_=
So it's up to you guys to believe me or not. As I said before, if you don't then just kill me.
![]()
Because role change isn’t listed under negative effects. What game mechanic would allow you to randomly get fucked and not even tell you why or how badly, ever?It actually didn't occur to any of us. i do feel sorry for Kato, though, we were all sloppy and hasty, and we overlooked things that were right in front of our faces.
Well, if Arjuna dies mafia, the proof lies in the curry. Farfalla killed Kato by not admitting to being the miller or sth like that and now she's using her ejection seat. Like, she was completely in the dark yesterday and Kato died over it, and today she fully understands and says sorry. Really?Okay let me counter this for you, since as I said yesterday I will reveal my role. So it's up to you guys to believe me or not. If you don't then just lynch me, okay?
Anyway, I'm your other detective.
I got night 1 on Panda -> Guilty
I got night 2 Arjuna -> Innocent
I got night 3 Grysun -> Guilty
And yeah, Gry is prolly gonna scold me out why I didn't said my results yesterday, but that situation was so fcking weird and as I said, it made me kinda confused with the whole Panda/Farfosh thing which was quite enjoyable tho, it made the day freaking funny. Even though I told you guys to kill fcking Arjuna since he is so fcking mafia like are you kidding me????? But then this whole Kato thing also came out of the blue and you guys wouldn't prolly listen to me anyway. *shrugs* So yeah, I'm also kinda at fault, I guess? Also, I just wanted one more day to have a clear confirmation about my sanity so I went for Gry this night because I truly believe he is actually 100% townie and also becaus I saw Erin-chan results which she investigated him yesterday. I thought that would be the best option also. So that's why I hoped you guys would kill Arjuna, but nooooooo of course you didn't in my absence. =_=
So it's up to you guys to believe me or not. As I said before, if you don't then just kill me.
![]()
Let’s not pretend you’re not trying to frame meI'm gonna press on.
it's Day 4 and we still don't have any evidence on another killing party aside from the red mafia.
N1: 1 Death
N2: 2 Deaths
N3: 0 Deaths
I looks way more likely that Greg died trying to recruit a mafia, which was Panda.
Farf liked this postunless something else (cards effects ? changing roles ?) made mafia fail its killing
I targeted Arjun. I decided that for what it’s worth, if I’m a detective, he’ll die soon enough, so I’ll get results. Instead, I got to find out who he targeted. Me. But... I didn’t die? What if they have a poisoner and Arjun was kept alive to kill me before he went out?I suppose we need to wait for Monkey and Arj to do some explaining now. Panda, what were your results?
Well turns out the role doesn’t work like that.Also, Brandish wasn't the janitor. If (big IF) Kato redirected the mafia kill, it was the Janitor's, which couldn't be Brandish's (and wasn't me, unless you guys wanna think that a mafia became a TOWNIE Miller). So it would have to be Panda.
Let’s get this straight, you really claim that your set of events are more likely than mine? Like, you actually think that between millercle and copan you win out? This whole time I play straight but your stroke of forgetfulness trumps that?Coincidentally he also claims to have the townie role that reveals the Janitor's target and shares his secrets. It's all just too iffy…
Because we’d like to hear him first and maybe first lynch Farfalla. She was so eager yesterday for me to go for her and after this I guess I just shouldSo I cant vote today? Cool![]()
Why is arjuna still alive is a mystery to me, he should have been instalynched just when the day began.
‘I forgot!’And as much as I hate to, since Farf is usually a go-to person for leading town for me, I have this uncomfortable feeling. Farf or Panda is lying clearly, and whoever is probably hates the scenario since there's a lot of attention here, but TBH, I can't figure out which is. Not really liking Farf vibes though. I'm sorry, but most of your arguments are coming off as pretty convenient

Yeah, Magi is lying about her results and tactically killing mafia, and Farf who forgot to miller and Arjun the bomb are innocent townWell true, magi could be conjuring up results for us just to support pushing for Arjuna lynch, but afaik, it's not really his MO? That's something Lawl usually does instead..well, definitely can't be certain, but I doubt Magi would be lying as things stand
Yeah for real, what is your roleImo, Arjuna should be offed today, and then tomorrow, perhaps it'd be worth it really looking closely at Farf and panda, and trying to nail the person lying. I'm not going to be around for most of the day, so I'm trying to post whatever thoughts I have here
You know, for the longest time, part of me thought you were a bombMagi i picked up your hint near the end of day, I knew you were det. There was basically 0 chance for you to die last night, I had you covered.

tfw in mg and dropping interrogation![]()
I'm done with the two of you. Do wtv with this information, I'm really dropping the topic.
Dude??I'm nothing special, and I have gotten no card effects so far. I mentioned before already that my card is Heirophant. And pardon me if I seem eager to take out mafia, but I'm hoping to get a card effect for it. I've not had much time to play the game because of school, but I know I definitely would've squeezed something out if my role provided me with some extra options.
You don't have to get so upset, it's just the game come onLynch me before Arjuna then and lemme out of here. Tired to argue against bias and double standards.
It's not like I couldn't get hostkilled just by mentioning D1 facts anyway.
Or not, don't lynch me. I figuratively quit. Won't ruin Van and Wyis' game with a hostkill.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Votekill Arjuna
There, my daily quota is done. Now do wtv. I'll fulfill the minimal until you guys goddamn lynch me.
You're right, but I believe in Magi's results. The only way Panda is mafia is either him getting recruited after she checked him N1 or that he was boss all along. But with him lynching both Demon and Brandish with me, as well as knowing Orgz's role, I find it unlikely he is mafia boss. A recruited 3rd party(or an awakened one from a tarot) is all I can imagine him being.I'm gonna press on.
it's Day 4 and we still don't have any evidence on another killing party aside from the red mafia.
N1: 1 Death
N2: 2 Deaths
N3: 0 Deaths
I looks way more likely that Greg died trying to recruit a mafia, which was Panda.
Also, Brandish wasn't the janitor. If (big IF) Kato redirected the mafia kill, it was the Janitor's, which couldn't be Brandish's (and wasn't me, unless you guys wanna think that a mafia became a TOWNIE Miller). So it would have to be Panda.
Coincidentally he also claims to have the townie role that reveals the Janitor's target and shares his secrets. It's all just too iffy...
The only thing I plausible thing I can imagine to happen aside from that, would be an inside doctor on Greg N2 (protecting in the other ones).
Still gonna wait for Arjuna's explanations and Monkey's actions, tho.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Please do. We have a ton of claimed roles right now.no idea need to update the recap
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Yeah lawl loves faking detective, especially when he's town. Calling it a "unique playstyle" is probably being very generous...Well true, magi could be conjuring up results for us just to support pushing for Arjuna lynch, but afaik, it's not really his MO? That's something Lawl usually does instead..well, definitely can't be certain, but I doubt Magi would be lying as things stand
There is no solid proof on your side at all either, but everything in this complex scenario can and was already explained with a different possibility in the previous day. Erin could be naive, Monkey could've been forced to switch due to Brandish' gambler ability and you knew of that, and the mason thing could either be from you being a mafia mason since the beginning or your team's janitor got 1-2 masons so you felt safe enough to claim.Yet people couldn't find any single thing, in a very complex scenario I provided, that could be discredited with solid proofs. Not to mention Erin's results.
Calm down please. Yes this is also much less likely than what you're saying, but Kato is known to lie when he's townie. He may have had some higher strategy to his Miller result like what he did in the Dragon Ball game. That's all I was mentioning.
Then Kato invented the Miller part and I'm still a Mason.
Erin investigated me on N1.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And you can't read either '-' Since disclosuring it IN MY FIRST POST OF THE DAY, as YOU REQUESTED, wasn't enough.
Repeating it all thru the day wasn't enough as well.
You and Panda just damn lynch me and then go fucking breed. Hell yeah, pleonasm...
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Oh, now you're with me on something that made it harder for me to realize it?? You won't say "yes", but thank you!
Also, yeah, I'm "a Mason", as far as I know, on a mason pad, but it's not weird to think that I'm actually not a mason in there \o/
I'm done with the two of you. Do wtv with this information, I'm really dropping the topic.
There is no need for any of this. Why do you take things so personal? It is natural for people to suspect you or at least for them to present other options and interpretations that go against your words. Previous day your mood swings were entertaining as you still thought clearly but just had an additional attitude with your words, but this is just disappointing and sad. I can't believe you're not above this.Lynch me before Arjuna then and lemme out of here. Tired to argue against bias and double standards.
It's not like I couldn't get hostkilled just by mentioning D1 facts anyway.
Or not, don't lynch me. I figuratively quit. Won't ruin Van and Wyis' game with a hostkill.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Votekill Arjuna
There, my daily quota is done. Now do wtv. I'll fulfill the minimal until you guys goddamn lynch me.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Two Janitor kills? Yeah no, you better reveal your role this day, I'm serious.I've been very secretive of my role for a reason, Im glad I was in the dark for so long and I would rather stay there as much as I could and we dont know if some claims are deceiving, but I do understand that if we are going to hunt down the scum I should at least give something.
I have a night role, my card is the chariot and I got upright effect when the day started, it allows me to use my ability twice next night.
Well I don't think you'd be a stranger to my play either way. I believe you've seen me play as both.. It just happens to be a pretty busy period for me.As for desin, Lambu and Holt I know nothing. But it's important to note that there is apparently still a Sickly somehow, since Lambu has non-voter disease. Holt gives me very bad feelings, he plays quite unlike how he played the game before.
If Farf isn't lying, then you probably are. And semi-logically(?) it seems like its Farf that is considering how everything is very convenient in her claims, but then a bit of my gut makes me feel it's you because I naturally tend to second-guess my (logic), especially when this uncertain. So it wouldn't be surprising if I'm suspecting the wrong person for the wrong reasons. Partly why this is quite difficult for me, I'm not sure which to trust in more...‘I forgot!’
But I don’t get it, what makes you think I’m lying. I hunt and kill mafia and get duped all the time![]()
Also replying to Gry and everyone else, no, I'm not Prosecutor. When I say I'm nothing special, I literally mean it.Dude??
Are you a prosecutor or something? You should be able to answer this, I think? Okay if you are the prosecutor, write a haiku
I can believe your switch because it was into a role that gets back a result. Otherwise it would be a shit upright effect, and I definitely wouldn't have believed you saying you don't know what you did.I targeted Arjun. I decided that for what it’s worth, if I’m a detective, he’ll die soon enough, so I’ll get results. Instead, I got to find out who he targeted. Me. But... I didn’t die? What if they have a poisoner and Arjun was kept alive to kill me before he went out?
I'm seriously curious about Arjun. Like, after yesterday, I just can't wait to hear this
You could simply just ask me. I used bar keeper in every single game I hosted(except the one with Evil maybe?), I really love the role and think it can be very spice.Well turns out the role doesn’t work like that.
It’s actually quite strange and somewhat misleading, but you could draw 3 townies and be told redirect and you’d be nowhere near wiser. Basically, bar keeper =/= scanner
I wonder if this is the reason why I'm still alive?You know, for the longest time, part of me thought you were a bomb![]()
I deliberately setup my hints that way for mafia to think I'm a bomb or thinking I want to bait them to kill me in order to stay alive longer and use my role properly.Eh, I'm not convinced. Any doc who reveals now is likely a liar. And then there's the sickly who just doesn't want to reveal. What's up with that?@GrySun @Doc thing
It was/is risky to come out. Gnut died while they tried to protect him, could have been insane or they lost the flip and Gnut died trying to recruit mafia. That's what I would think, together with, if I come out now, they'll train me.
They can either wait till a neutral kill happens they also targeted or they can come out at a certain moment. Personally I think it's Holt, who's waiting for Farf vs me to be settled. Or he can't speak of his role
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Have I? In all games I hosted you were town. In games I played you were mafia once but died early, and in the Dragon Ball game you were much more visibly confused at many things happening, here you're just...way too calm as if you already know all the mafias.Well I don't think you'd be a stranger to my play either way. I believe you've seen me play as both.. It just happens to be a pretty busy period for me.
If Farf isn't lying, then you probably are. And semi-logically(?) it seems like its Farf that is considering how everything is very convenient in her claims, but then a bit of my gut makes me feel it's you because I naturally tend to second-guess my (logic), especially when this uncertain. So it wouldn't be surprising if I'm suspecting the wrong person for the wrong reasons. Partly why this is quite difficult for me, I'm not sure which to trust in more...
Also replying to Gry and everyone else, no, I'm not Prosecutor. When I say I'm nothing special, I literally mean it.
That conclusion lmaoTwo Janitor kills? Yeah no, you better reveal your role this day, I'm serious.
Of course I knew you would claim doctor. You should learn the implications of someone not wanting to reveal his role while we have 2 det claims and a prostitute claim. Doc is the only thing you could possibly still be.That conclusion lmao
When I tell you I should hide is for something Gry, I dont have a bad role so I should avoid the attention of the mafia at all costs.
There's no point anymore though, Im doctor and so far a sane one.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
In case Arjun shows as a non-lethal mafia you are clear in my book. If he does... it looks bad for you. Erin could be a liar, for that @Erinyes should maybe even revisit Farf next night since she's probably a Miller now. If she still gets innocent she is naive and we can discard her(harsh wording I know, but it is what it is) and lynch her if there are no good other viable targets.We're in an odd place right now, so I'll just go ahead and ask, who next?
Beside Arjuna, and if we forget Farf and me for the moment, who else could be mafia?
Tough luck.@Farfalla if you're still reading this, I haven't given up hope on you yet. My hopes are that you will calm down and think straight after a night sleep or something and be fit to help us in the next day phase. But if you permanently resigned yourself then fine. I will not give up and continue playing.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
1) please provide for the love of god where have i saved arjun exactly?lolThat said, almost forgot but @goodboy_lawlett you need to reveal your role too. Not sure where my trust on you lies, you saved Arjun once, then voted him but possibly because he was screwed, but switched off onto Kato when the opportunity was there.
Well TBH, I'm not sure how I'm calm here. I only really have two leads, Arjuna who is a universal suspect (and really my only suspect so far), when brandish was revealed as mafia, I automatically guessed that Arj probably wasn't even though I didn't particularly feel so, but I didn't much have anything else until he dug himself into a hole...again, and now we even have Magi confirming it, I do that it by no means clears Magi but I believe she's being honest.Have I? In all games I hosted you were town. In games I played you were mafia once but died early, and in the Dragon Ball game you were much more visibly confused at many things happening, here you're just...way too calm as if you already know all the mafias.
It's very possible both Farf and Panda are town. They are both just stubborn beyond belief. Farf.exe crashed, while Panda did nothing wrong but really has a hard time letting go.
Just claim a role, do it. I doubt I will believe a regular townie claim.
wotfacemateI really hate backstabbing an ally.
But Magi has been doing this.
She was the one who told me during NP to claim I am a Bomb but constantly she has voted me and harassed me.
I want Mafia to win but she to get lynched
Vote Kill Purity of Magi
If you did, you wouldn't backstab in the first place, especially since it would doom not only her but whoever the last teammate is. And Magi basically wanted you dead the entire game, so we'd have to assume she wanted to off you from the start? And your team couldn't internally come to a compromise? Not even getting why sacrificing you would be much of an option since D1 considering the number imbalance mafia always have.I really hate backstabbing an ally.
But Magi has been doing this.
She was the one who told me during NP to claim I am a Bomb but constantly she has voted me and harassed me.
I want Mafia to win but she to get lynched
Vote Kill Purity of Magi