Games Mafia Game 57 - Tokyo Ghoul: Rebirth - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ending Credits
Thank You for Playing Mafia Game 57!


Player Actions Report

Politician - Farfalla > Force MonkeyD-Dragon to vote Demonspeed >> Success

Priority 1

Barkeeper - Kato756 > Invite TSPanda, Farfalla, Brandish > Brandish is redirected to Erinyes

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block SonOfDaws >> Success
Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Block GrySun >> Success


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate Farfalla >> Innocent
Insane Det - Purity of Magi > Investigate TSPanda >> Guilty
Paranoid Det - Qixus > Investigate GrySun > Guilty

Sane Doctor - SonOfDaws > Protect Farfalla > Blocked
Bodyguard - GrySun > Protect TSPanda >> Blocked


Priority 3

Recruiting Mason - gnut > Recruit Farfalla >> Success

Insane Doctor (killing) - Organizized > Kill TSPanda >> Coin flip failed >>> Dies before he can kill
Mafia Janitor - Lambu > Kill Organizized >> Organizized dies

Mafia Gambler - Brandish > Force desin24 to vote Purity of Magi >> Coin flip failed >>> desin24 can't be killed by the mafia on Night Two

Priority 1

Barkeeper - Kato756 > Invite TSPanda , Farfalla, Arjuna >> Farfalla reveals her role

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block Farfalla >> Success
Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Block Zasz >> Success


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate GrySun >> Innocent
Insane Det - Purity of Magi > Investigate GrySun >> Guilty
Paranoid Det - Qixus > Investigate SonOfDaws >> Guilty

Sane Doctor - SonOfDaws > Save TSPanda >> Success
Bodyguard - GrySun > Protect TSPanda >> Success


Priority 3

Mafia Pirate - Arjuna > Steal from GrySun >> Success

Recruiting Mason - gnut > Recruit TSPanda >> gnut dies

Mafia Janitor - Lambu > Kill SonOfDaws > SonOfDaws dies


Extra:

TSPanda passes the Non-Voter Disease to Erinyes

Priority 1

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block Lambu >> Coin flip won >>> Success
Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Block MonkeyD-Dragon >> Fails


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate TSPanda >> Innocent
Insane Det - Purity of Magi > Investigate Arjuna >> Innocent
Naive Det - Qixus > Investigate Arjuna >> Innocent

Bodyguard - Arjuna > Protect Purity of Magi >> Success


Priority 3

Mafia Janitor - Lambu > Kill Monkey D-Dragon >> Blocked


Extra:

Erinyes passes the Non-Voter Disease to Lambu

Priority 1

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block Lambu >> Success


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate MonkeyD-Dragon >> Innocent
Insane Det - Purity of Magi > Investigate Lambu >> Innocent
Naive Det - Qixus > Investigate Farfalla >> Innocent


Priority 3

Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Kill Farfalla >> Farfalla dies


Extra:

Lambu passes the Non-Voter Disease to TSPanda

Traitor - Holt > Duel Purity of Magi >> Coin flip won >>> Purity of Magi dies

Priority 1

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block Holt >> Success
Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Block Holt >> Recruited


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate desin24 >> Innocent

Santa Claus (temporary) - desin24 > Protect MonkeyD-Dragon >> Success


Priority 3

Mafia Boss - TSPanda >> GrySun >>> GrySun dies


Extra:

MonkeyD-Dragon protects himself with his Bulletproof Protection

TSPanda passes the Non-Voter Disease to Zasz

Player Roles

1. @goodboy_lawlett - Tsukiyama Mafia Escort
2. @Purity of Magi - Kanou Insane Detective
3. @SonOfDaws - Arima Sane Doctor
4. @Mazino - Yamori Restless Spirit
5. @Organizized - Owl Insane Doctor
6. @Brandish - Kaneki Mafia Gambler
7. @Kato756 - Ayato Bar Keeper
8. @Farfalla - Eto Politician > Mason >> Miller >>> Martyr
9. @Demonspeed - Touka Death Miller
10. @desin24 - Hinami Witch
11. @Lambu - Amon Mafia Janitor
12. @MonkeyD-Dragon - Nishiki Prostitute
13. @gnut - Furuta Recruiting Mason
14. @Zasz - Rize Bomb
15. @Holt - Yomo Traitor > Mafia Member
16. @TSPanda - Mutsuki Mafia Boss
17. @Erinyes - Akira Sane Detective
18. @Qixus - Saiko Paranoid Detective > Naive Detective
19. @Arjuna - Tatara Mafia Pirate > Bodyguard
20. @GrySun - Shirazu Bodyguard > Regular Townie >> Martyr

​

​
Tarot Card Triggers
1. Sane Detective
The Tower​

- 3+ dead players have their role hidden by the Janitor: gets a single use of the Investigator's ability.
- 3+ townies are lynched: won't be able to vote on the next day.

2. Insane Detective
The Sun​

- A player he investigates is killed on the same night: immediately gets to know the actions that were used on that player like a Mortician.
- 3+ townies are lynched: needs to win a coin flip every time he tries to investigate someone or his target will be randomized.

3. Paranoid Detective
The Wheel of Fortune​

- The Sane Detective and the Insane Detective are both dead: turns into a Sane Detective, with a retroactive effect on his previous investigations.
- A player he investigates is killed on the same night: unknowingly turns into a Naive Detective.

4. Sane Doctor
The Moon​

- Successfully saves a townie from death: his protection won't work on mafia members anymore.
- Successfully saves a mafia member from death: won't be able to save anyone else until that same mafia member is dead.

5. Insane Doctor
The Chariot​

- Kills a townie: 50% fail chance to protect or kill someone at night (turns into "Unskilled" Insane Doc).
- Kills a mafia: loses the ability to protect and can only kill at night (turns into a "Townie" Serial Killer).

6. Bodyguard
The Stars​

- 3+ townie targets: he will be confirmed as a townie on the second next Day Phase (like an Innocent Child).
- 2+ mafia targets: unknowingly turns into a Hider.

7. Prostitute
Justice​

- 1+ mafia action blocked: gets a temporary Bulletproof protection to use on herself for one night.
- 3+ townie townie actions blocked: she gets automatically redirected to a random target whenever she tries to block a player.

8. Barkeeper
The Magician​

- Every time a drunk mafia reveals his role: also reveals the activation conditions and effects of that player's Tarot abilities.
- Every time a drunk townie's ability which would have produced a meaningful result gets blocked or redirected to a useless or harmful target: he won't be able to use his ability on the next night.

9. Politician
The Emperor​

- 3+ force someone to vote for a mafia member: becomes a Prosecutor.
- 3+ force someone to vote for a townie: 50% fail chance to corrupt a vote (like a Mafia Gambler).

10. Bomb
The Lovers​

- Still alive at the start of Day 5: will blow up the next mafia who targets him with any night action (that isn't a defusing).
- 2+ successfully targeted with a night action before the end of Night 4: will blow up the next mafia or townie who targets him with any night action (that isn't a defusing).

11. Witch
The Empress​

- Still alive at the start of Day 5: she will obtain a temporary Santa Claus present she can only give on the next night, containing a single-use Bulletproof protection for the same night (could have just said she gets a single-use Sane Doctor's ability...).
- Less than 50% of the votes that lead to the Witch getting lynched come from mafia members: her ability will take place one night earlier if her target is a townie or one night later if her victim is a mafia member.

12. Restless Spirit
The Devil​

- Killed by a townie or lynched: his ability will count for two votes instead of one.
- Dies and votes for a mafia member who gets lynched on the same day: he will come back to life as a Regular Townie at the start of the next Day Phase.

13. Recruiting Mason
Death​

- 3+ Regular Masons alive at the same time: becomes a Kamikaze Bomb with the timer set to zero.
- 1+ Mason dies: 50% fail chance to recruit another player (turns into "Unskilled" Recruiting Mason).

14. Death Miller
The Hanged Man​

- Investigated by a Detective: 50% chance to kill anyone who targets him with any night action until he kills someone (like an "Unskilled" Paranoid Gun Owner).
- Kill a townie with the unlocked ability: won't be able to vote on the next day.

15. Traitor
The Hierophant​

- Not recruited by the start of Day 4: can duel a player like a Badass Cowboy once with a 50% chance to kill or be killed. The duel is secret and only the dead duelist is revealed. Loses the chance to use the ability is he gets recruited.
- Recruited 3 or less other mafia members alive: gets a single use of the role of one of the dead mafia members. If he chooses the Pirate, he can only choose the role he died with (so either Pirate if he hadn't stolen anything, or the role the Pirate had stolen).


16. Mafia Boss
Temperance​

- Investigated by a Detective: can infect someone with a Non-Voter Disease which will be passed around for the rest of the game, but can only do it on the following night.
- Survived a Day phase with 4+ non-penalty votes on him: the only targets available to be mafia-killed for the following night will be those who voted for him.

17. Mafia Escort
Judgement​

- 3+ townie actions blocked: all her next blocks will also reveal the target of the player she blocks (like a Spy).
- 2+ blocks on townies who didn't use any action: 50% fail chance to block someone again turns into "Unskilled" Mafia Escort).

18. Mafia Janitor
The Hermit​

- 3+ townies killed by the Janitor: gets a single use of a Strongman's ability.
- Gets lynched: also reveals all the targets of his teammates' actions, but neither the actions themselves nor the night or day phase when they were performed.

19. Mafia Gambler
The High Priestess​

- 3+ successful gambles: automatically win the coin flip to use his ability (like a Politician).
- Every time a mafia member is lynched: won't be able to gamble on the next day.

20. Mafia Pirate
Strength​

- Steal a passive role: gets a single use of a Bomb Defuser's ability.
- Remains as the last member of his mafia: gets a single use of an Assassin's ability.


21. Regular Townie
The World​

- 1+ mafia gets lynched after the player became a Regular Townie: gains the role of Martyr.
- 2+ townies get lynched after the player became a Regular Townie: unknowingly becomes a Miller.


0. Regular Mason
The Fool​

- 2+ mafia members get lynched after the player became a Regular Mason: becomes a Martyr.
- Loses an active role by being recruited: unknowingly becomes a Miller.



Thanks to Vandred for Cohosting and contributing largely to the soon to be infamous Tarot Card System.
Thanks to Farfalla for designing our Avatars.
Thanks to everybody for playing the game and making things interesting

MVP: Panda who came up with literal code talk. BAMF.

​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I've been very secretive of my role for a reason, Im glad I was in the dark for so long and I would rather stay there as much as I could and we dont know if some claims are deceiving, but I do understand that if we are going to hunt down the scum I should at least give something.

I have a night role, my card is the chariot and I got upright effect when the day started, it allows me to use my ability twice next night.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Okay let me counter this for you, since as I said yesterday I will reveal my role. So it's up to you guys to believe me or not. If you don't then just lynch me, okay?

Anyway, I'm your other detective.

I got night 1 on Panda -> Guilty
I got night 2 Arjuna -> Innocent
I got night 3 Grysun -> Guilty

And yeah, Gry is prolly gonna scold me out why I didn't said my results yesterday, but that situation was so fcking weird and as I said, it made me kinda confused with the whole Panda/Farfosh thing which was quite enjoyable tho, it made the day freaking funny. Even though I told you guys to kill fcking Arjuna since he is so fcking mafia like are you kidding me????? But then this whole Kato thing also came out of the blue and you guys wouldn't prolly listen to me anyway. *shrugs* So yeah, I'm also kinda at fault, I guess? Also, I just wanted one more day to have a clear confirmation about my sanity so I went for Gry this night because I truly believe he is actually 100% townie and also becaus I saw Erin-chan results which she investigated him yesterday. I thought that would be the best option also. So that's why I hoped you guys would kill Arjuna, but nooooooo of course you didn't in my absence. =_=

So it's up to you guys to believe me or not. As I said before, if you don't then just kill me.

It would've led to us lynching Panda instead of Kato, but both were probably town unless Panda happens to be Boss(or changed his role into non-townie in the meantime), so in hindsight there's no need to scold you. If anything your hinting near the end could've easily been perceived by mafia as a detective for them to go for, so I was ready to die for you last night. In case they really went for you, if a doc protected me then that could also explain the no-deaths, that or Monkey blocking a good target. Them leaving a prostitute alive for so long is a bit fishy however.. And if they have something useful like escort they would've hindered me, erin or monkey himself.

Farf takes the reasonable critique of the convenience of everything surrounding her too personal or something, which is a shame, but yeah I agree it was a fun and entertaining day 3. Arjun was giving the mafia vibe but I didn't think he would resort to the time bomb strategy, his team must've prepared him in advance. And you can trust me on this, I am a townie. It seems they don't have an escort or if they do utilised it badly so far, but if they don't you have at the very least one more night of safe investigation while I protect you.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,639
Gender
Female
Country
China
It actually didn't occur to any of us. i do feel sorry for Kato, though, we were all sloppy and hasty, and we overlooked things that were right in front of our faces.
Because role change isn’t listed under negative effects. What game mechanic would allow you to randomly get fucked and not even tell you why or how badly, ever?

Okay let me counter this for you, since as I said yesterday I will reveal my role. So it's up to you guys to believe me or not. If you don't then just lynch me, okay?

Anyway, I'm your other detective.

I got night 1 on Panda -> Guilty

I got night 2 Arjuna -> Innocent

I got night 3 Grysun -> Guilty

And yeah, Gry is prolly gonna scold me out why I didn't said my results yesterday, but that situation was so fcking weird and as I said, it made me kinda confused with the whole Panda/Farfosh thing which was quite enjoyable tho, it made the day freaking funny. Even though I told you guys to kill fcking Arjuna since he is so fcking mafia like are you kidding me????? But then this whole Kato thing also came out of the blue and you guys wouldn't prolly listen to me anyway. *shrugs* So yeah, I'm also kinda at fault, I guess? Also, I just wanted one more day to have a clear confirmation about my sanity so I went for Gry this night because I truly believe he is actually 100% townie and also becaus I saw Erin-chan results which she investigated him yesterday. I thought that would be the best option also. So that's why I hoped you guys would kill Arjuna, but nooooooo of course you didn't in my absence. =_=

So it's up to you guys to believe me or not. As I said before, if you don't then just kill me.

Well, if Arjuna dies mafia, the proof lies in the curry. Farfalla killed Kato by not admitting to being the miller or sth like that and now she's using her ejection seat. Like, she was completely in the dark yesterday and Kato died over it, and today she fully understands and says sorry. Really?

I'm gonna press on.

it's Day 4 and we still don't have any evidence on another killing party aside from the red mafia.

N1: 1 Death
N2: 2 Deaths
N3: 0 Deaths

I looks way more likely that Greg died trying to recruit a mafia, which was Panda.
Let’s not pretend you’re not trying to frame me

unless something else (cards effects ? changing roles ?) made mafia fail its killing
Farf liked this post

I suppose we need to wait for Monkey and Arj to do some explaining now. Panda, what were your results?
I targeted Arjun. I decided that for what it’s worth, if I’m a detective, he’ll die soon enough, so I’ll get results. Instead, I got to find out who he targeted. Me. But... I didn’t die? What if they have a poisoner and Arjun was kept alive to kill me before he went out?

I'm seriously curious about Arjun. Like, after yesterday, I just can't wait to hear this

Also, Brandish wasn't the janitor. If (big IF) Kato redirected the mafia kill, it was the Janitor's, which couldn't be Brandish's (and wasn't me, unless you guys wanna think that a mafia became a TOWNIE Miller). So it would have to be Panda.
Well turns out the role doesn’t work like that.

It’s actually quite strange and somewhat misleading, but you could draw 3 townies and be told redirect and you’d be nowhere near wiser. Basically, bar keeper =/= scanner

Coincidentally he also claims to have the townie role that reveals the Janitor's target and shares his secrets. It's all just too iffy…
Let’s get this straight, you really claim that your set of events are more likely than mine? Like, you actually think that between millercle and copan you win out? This whole time I play straight but your stroke of forgetfulness trumps that?

So I cant vote today? Cool


Why is arjuna still alive is a mystery to me, he should have been instalynched just when the day began.
Because we’d like to hear him first and maybe first lynch Farfalla. She was so eager yesterday for me to go for her and after this I guess I just should

And as much as I hate to, since Farf is usually a go-to person for leading town for me, I have this uncomfortable feeling. Farf or Panda is lying clearly, and whoever is probably hates the scenario since there's a lot of attention here, but TBH, I can't figure out which is. Not really liking Farf vibes though. I'm sorry, but most of your arguments are coming off as pretty convenient
‘I forgot!’
But I don’t get it, what makes you think I’m lying. I hunt and kill mafia and get duped all the time :feelsbadman

Well true, magi could be conjuring up results for us just to support pushing for Arjuna lynch, but afaik, it's not really his MO? That's something Lawl usually does instead..well, definitely can't be certain, but I doubt Magi would be lying as things stand
Yeah, Magi is lying about her results and tactically killing mafia, and Farf who forgot to miller and Arjun the bomb are innocent town

Btw, what about you? What is your role?

Imo, Arjuna should be offed today, and then tomorrow, perhaps it'd be worth it really looking closely at Farf and panda, and trying to nail the person lying. I'm not going to be around for most of the day, so I'm trying to post whatever thoughts I have here
Yeah for real, what is your role

Magi i picked up your hint near the end of day, I knew you were det. There was basically 0 chance for you to die last night, I had you covered.
You know, for the longest time, part of me thought you were a bomb :feelsbadman



I'm done with the two of you. Do wtv with this information, I'm really dropping the topic.
tfw in mg and dropping interrogation

I'm nothing special, and I have gotten no card effects so far. I mentioned before already that my card is Heirophant. And pardon me if I seem eager to take out mafia, but I'm hoping to get a card effect for it. I've not had much time to play the game because of school, but I know I definitely would've squeezed something out if my role provided me with some extra options.
Dude??

Are you a prosecutor or something? You should be able to answer this, I think? Okay if you are the prosecutor, write a haiku

Lynch me before Arjuna then and lemme out of here. Tired to argue against bias and double standards.

It's not like I couldn't get hostkilled just by mentioning D1 facts anyway.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Or not, don't lynch me. I figuratively quit. Won't ruin Van and Wyis' game with a hostkill.

Votekill Arjuna

There, my daily quota is done. Now do wtv. I'll fulfill the minimal until you guys goddamn lynch me.
You don't have to get so upset, it's just the game come on :feelsbadman

I kind of got super tired so Ill just read in the later

If Arjun shows up, we'll carry on
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'm gonna press on.
it's Day 4 and we still don't have any evidence on another killing party aside from the red mafia.
N1: 1 Death
N2: 2 Deaths
N3: 0 Deaths
I looks way more likely that Greg died trying to recruit a mafia, which was Panda.
Also, Brandish wasn't the janitor. If (big IF) Kato redirected the mafia kill, it was the Janitor's, which couldn't be Brandish's (and wasn't me, unless you guys wanna think that a mafia became a TOWNIE Miller). So it would have to be Panda.
Coincidentally he also claims to have the townie role that reveals the Janitor's target and shares his secrets. It's all just too iffy...
The only thing I plausible thing I can imagine to happen aside from that, would be an inside doctor on Greg N2 (protecting in the other ones).
Still gonna wait for Arjuna's explanations and Monkey's actions, tho.
You're right, but I believe in Magi's results. The only way Panda is mafia is either him getting recruited after she checked him N1 or that he was boss all along. But with him lynching both Demon and Brandish with me, as well as knowing Orgz's role, I find it unlikely he is mafia boss. A recruited 3rd party(or an awakened one from a tarot) is all I can imagine him being.
Docs could be the case but so far nobody claimed a doc. A townie doc should've tried to get suspicion away from Panda last day when they knew that gnut's death could be their fault. So it's possible we are out of docs, or have a doc which may kill us instead, or any further doc claim could be a mafia because of how they stayed silent last day.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
no idea need to update the recap
Please do. We have a ton of claimed roles right now.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Well true, magi could be conjuring up results for us just to support pushing for Arjuna lynch, but afaik, it's not really his MO? That's something Lawl usually does instead..well, definitely can't be certain, but I doubt Magi would be lying as things stand
Yeah lawl loves faking detective, especially when he's town. Calling it a "unique playstyle" is probably being very generous...

That said, almost forgot but @goodboy_lawlett you need to reveal your role too. Not sure where my trust on you lies, you saved Arjun once, then voted him but possibly because he was screwed, but switched off onto Kato when the opportunity was there.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,639
Gender
Female
Country
China
@GrySun @Doc thing

It was/is risky to come out. Gnut died while they tried to protect him, could have been insane or they lost the flip and Gnut died trying to recruit mafia. That's what I would think, together with, if I come out now, they'll train me.

They can either wait till a neutral kill happens they also targeted or they can come out at a certain moment. Personally I think it's Holt, who's waiting for Farf vs me to be settled. Or he can't speak of his role
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yet people couldn't find any single thing, in a very complex scenario I provided, that could be discredited with solid proofs. Not to mention Erin's results.
There is no solid proof on your side at all either, but everything in this complex scenario can and was already explained with a different possibility in the previous day. Erin could be naive, Monkey could've been forced to switch due to Brandish' gambler ability and you knew of that, and the mason thing could either be from you being a mafia mason since the beginning or your team's janitor got 1-2 masons so you felt safe enough to claim.

Of course this is much less likely than what you said, and I said yesterday that I trust you. Only Panda is really against you ever since yesterday.


:fail
Then Kato invented the Miller part and I'm still a Mason.

Erin investigated me on N1.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And you can't read either '-' Since disclosuring it IN MY FIRST POST OF THE DAY, as YOU REQUESTED, wasn't enough.
Repeating it all thru the day wasn't enough as well.
You and Panda just damn lynch me and then go fucking breed. Hell yeah, pleonasm...
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Oh, now you're with me on something that made it harder for me to realize it?? You won't say "yes", but thank you!
Also, yeah, I'm "a Mason", as far as I know, on a mason pad, but it's not weird to think that I'm actually not a mason in there \o/

I'm done with the two of you. Do wtv with this information, I'm really dropping the topic.
Calm down please. Yes this is also much less likely than what you're saying, but Kato is known to lie when he's townie. He may have had some higher strategy to his Miller result like what he did in the Dragon Ball game. That's all I was mentioning.

What should I say "yes" to? I'm not blaming you for not realizing it, it's a new system and nobody had it on their minds. You had higher chances to realize it than people who never had a PM with a tarot effect but it's okay. Kato has no right to be pissed anyway, he didn't even want to talk about it. I gave him a lot of time and even woke up very early to switch my vote off of him. If he apologized and said he tried some strat again I would've believed him. If he kept saying one of them has to be Miller I would also believe him, and maybe even notice your reverse tarot effect in time with the extension from my vote switch. But he refused, nothing I can do for him if he doesn't want to talk.

As for Masons, ever since last game I just want to see you all Masons burn on a stake, I will never allow myself to make that Mason mistake again and I will always lynch Masons who start together with the recruiter. Those masons are only useful to town when dead and I will not change that philosophy anytime soon. You not having anyone to confirm whether you started with them or were recruited is the problem. But you're a Miller now so I can let it slide I suppose...


Lynch me before Arjuna then and lemme out of here. Tired to argue against bias and double standards.
It's not like I couldn't get hostkilled just by mentioning D1 facts anyway.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Or not, don't lynch me. I figuratively quit. Won't ruin Van and Wyis' game with a hostkill.
Votekill Arjuna

There, my daily quota is done. Now do wtv. I'll fulfill the minimal until you guys goddamn lynch me.
There is no need for any of this. Why do you take things so personal? It is natural for people to suspect you or at least for them to present other options and interpretations that go against your words. Previous day your mood swings were entertaining as you still thought clearly but just had an additional attitude with your words, but this is just disappointing and sad. I can't believe you're not above this.

There is neither bias nor double standards, you just can't accept it that people doubt you.

Either way I'm not gonna give you any lectures here, you should be aware yourself of how you're behaving right now or at least you will think back later and notice it then.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I've been very secretive of my role for a reason, Im glad I was in the dark for so long and I would rather stay there as much as I could and we dont know if some claims are deceiving, but I do understand that if we are going to hunt down the scum I should at least give something.

I have a night role, my card is the chariot and I got upright effect when the day started, it allows me to use my ability twice next night.
Two Janitor kills? Yeah no, you better reveal your role this day, I'm serious.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
As for desin, Lambu and Holt I know nothing. But it's important to note that there is apparently still a Sickly somehow, since Lambu has non-voter disease. Holt gives me very bad feelings, he plays quite unlike how he played the game before.
Well I don't think you'd be a stranger to my play either way. I believe you've seen me play as both.. It just happens to be a pretty busy period for me.
‘I forgot!’
But I don’t get it, what makes you think I’m lying. I hunt and kill mafia and get duped all the time :feelsbadman
If Farf isn't lying, then you probably are. And semi-logically(?) it seems like its Farf that is considering how everything is very convenient in her claims, but then a bit of my gut makes me feel it's you because I naturally tend to second-guess my (logic), especially when this uncertain. So it wouldn't be surprising if I'm suspecting the wrong person for the wrong reasons. Partly why this is quite difficult for me, I'm not sure which to trust in more...
Dude??

Are you a prosecutor or something? You should be able to answer this, I think? Okay if you are the prosecutor, write a haiku
Also replying to Gry and everyone else, no, I'm not Prosecutor. When I say I'm nothing special, I literally mean it.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I targeted Arjun. I decided that for what it’s worth, if I’m a detective, he’ll die soon enough, so I’ll get results. Instead, I got to find out who he targeted. Me. But... I didn’t die? What if they have a poisoner and Arjun was kept alive to kill me before he went out?

I'm seriously curious about Arjun. Like, after yesterday, I just can't wait to hear this
I can believe your switch because it was into a role that gets back a result. Otherwise it would be a shit upright effect, and I definitely wouldn't have believed you saying you don't know what you did.

Maybe Arjun really was a time bomb and tried to take you out, but was defused?
No never mind, Magi's results directly go against it. Not sure which mafia role could've been used to target you without killing you, I don't think you had any protection. Detective maybe? We should find out what his role is for sure. But if he dies with something that should've killed you, there's a good chance you're lying about the Spy. If he dies with a non-lethal mafia role you are probably clear.

Well turns out the role doesn’t work like that.

It’s actually quite strange and somewhat misleading, but you could draw 3 townies and be told redirect and you’d be nowhere near wiser. Basically, bar keeper =/= scanner
You could simply just ask me. I used bar keeper in every single game I hosted(except the one with Evil maybe?), I really love the role and think it can be very spice.
Basically the player picks 3 other players. The host first randoms which of the 3 players is the drunkest. Then the host randoms which of the 3 effects happens. A reveal reveals the role, block blocks him and redirect promts another randomization of every single living player name which will be the drunk guy's target.

The bar keeper finds out which effect he triggered onto the drunk person, but not who it is. Reveal can be very powerful if lucky. Sadly in Kato's case it wasn't lucky.

You know, for the longest time, part of me thought you were a bomb :feelsbadman
I wonder if this is the reason why I'm still alive? :oh I deliberately setup my hints that way for mafia to think I'm a bomb or thinking I want to bait them to kill me in order to stay alive longer and use my role properly.

@GrySun @Doc thing

It was/is risky to come out. Gnut died while they tried to protect him, could have been insane or they lost the flip and Gnut died trying to recruit mafia. That's what I would think, together with, if I come out now, they'll train me.

They can either wait till a neutral kill happens they also targeted or they can come out at a certain moment. Personally I think it's Holt, who's waiting for Farf vs me to be settled. Or he can't speak of his role
Eh, I'm not convinced. Any doc who reveals now is likely a liar. And then there's the sickly who just doesn't want to reveal. What's up with that?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well I don't think you'd be a stranger to my play either way. I believe you've seen me play as both.. It just happens to be a pretty busy period for me.

If Farf isn't lying, then you probably are. And semi-logically(?) it seems like its Farf that is considering how everything is very convenient in her claims, but then a bit of my gut makes me feel it's you because I naturally tend to second-guess my (logic), especially when this uncertain. So it wouldn't be surprising if I'm suspecting the wrong person for the wrong reasons. Partly why this is quite difficult for me, I'm not sure which to trust in more...

Also replying to Gry and everyone else, no, I'm not Prosecutor. When I say I'm nothing special, I literally mean it.
Have I? In all games I hosted you were town. In games I played you were mafia once but died early, and in the Dragon Ball game you were much more visibly confused at many things happening, here you're just...way too calm as if you already know all the mafias.

It's very possible both Farf and Panda are town. They are both just stubborn beyond belief. Farf.exe crashed, while Panda did nothing wrong but really has a hard time letting go.

Just claim a role, do it. I doubt I will believe a regular townie claim.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Two Janitor kills? Yeah no, you better reveal your role this day, I'm serious.
That conclusion lmao
When I tell you I should hide is for something Gry, I dont have a bad role so I should avoid the attention of the mafia at all costs.
There's no point anymore though, Im doctor and so far a sane one.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
That conclusion lmao
When I tell you I should hide is for something Gry, I dont have a bad role so I should avoid the attention of the mafia at all costs.
There's no point anymore though, Im doctor and so far a sane one.
Of course I knew you would claim doctor. You should learn the implications of someone not wanting to reveal his role while we have 2 det claims and a prostitute claim. Doc is the only thing you could possibly still be.

Give me all your night targets. I am very suspecting of doctor claims right now. And tell me(paraphrase please don't copy the PM) what you were told when you got the upright effect. Just that you can use your ability twice?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Farfalla if you're still reading this, I haven't given up hope on you yet. My hopes are that you will calm down and think straight after a night sleep or something and be fit to help us in the next day phase. But if you permanently resigned yourself then fine. I will not give up and continue playing.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,639
Gender
Female
Country
China
We're in an odd place right now, so I'll just go ahead and ask, who next?

Beside Arjuna, and if we forget Farf and me for the moment, who else could be mafia?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I should go sleep as well. I said plenty, and 20 hours are still left. I will be there tomorrow to continue talking.

For people who are in the right timezone you can try to add the missing info to Erin's list(only if you got a somewhat good overview of what was all claimed and what happened, I know it's quite the clusterfun). I still want the roles of @desin24 @Holt and @goodboy_lawlett. We literally have so many good roles claimed, there is no viable excuse left to you anymore not to reveal/claim a role.


We're in an odd place right now, so I'll just go ahead and ask, who next?

Beside Arjuna, and if we forget Farf and me for the moment, who else could be mafia?
In case Arjun shows as a non-lethal mafia you are clear in my book. If he does... it looks bad for you. Erin could be a liar, for that @Erinyes should maybe even revisit Farf next night since she's probably a Miller now. If she still gets innocent she is naive and we can discard her(harsh wording I know, but it is what it is) and lynch her if there are no good other viable targets.

Other than that, we must wait for the rest to reveal.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Of course, I didn't target anyone night 1, then night 2 I protected Kato and then this night 3 Erinyes, and she is alive so I must have hit the mark.

As for the pm it said that "Through confidence and control you managed to subdue the oppossing forces that surround you, maybe... < yeah it ends there.

Then below it it says Im allowed to target two people tonight.

Thats all
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
@Farfalla if you're still reading this, I haven't given up hope on you yet. My hopes are that you will calm down and think straight after a night sleep or something and be fit to help us in the next day phase. But if you permanently resigned yourself then fine. I will not give up and continue playing.
Tough luck.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Since this brings pleasure to me: Lambu lynched Brandish, no effect. After it he voted Panda: upright effect.
Two strikes, huh.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I really hate backstabbing an ally.

But Magi has been doing this.

She was the one who told me during NP to claim I am a Bomb but constantly she has voted me and harassed me.


I want Mafia to win but she to get lynched


Vote Kill Purity of Magi
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
That said, almost forgot but @goodboy_lawlett you need to reveal your role too. Not sure where my trust on you lies, you saved Arjun once, then voted him but possibly because he was screwed, but switched off onto Kato when the opportunity was there.
1) please provide for the love of god where have i saved arjun exactly?lol
2) i was the very first person who started this Arjun thing, can you please for the love of god stop making up facts
3) i have switched to Kato only because you were begging for it the whole day, honestly if not for my role id be voting you already

in anyway i am the apprentice and was doing my night actions on grysun so i can finally use my ability...fuck this role seriously what a clusterfuck
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Have I? In all games I hosted you were town. In games I played you were mafia once but died early, and in the Dragon Ball game you were much more visibly confused at many things happening, here you're just...way too calm as if you already know all the mafias.

It's very possible both Farf and Panda are town. They are both just stubborn beyond belief. Farf.exe crashed, while Panda did nothing wrong but really has a hard time letting go.

Just claim a role, do it. I doubt I will believe a regular townie claim.
Well TBH, I'm not sure how I'm calm here. I only really have two leads, Arjuna who is a universal suspect (and really my only suspect so far), when brandish was revealed as mafia, I automatically guessed that Arj probably wasn't even though I didn't particularly feel so, but I didn't much have anything else until he dug himself into a hole...again, and now we even have Magi confirming it, I do that it by no means clears Magi but I believe she's being honest.

And then my only other lead Was The Farf/Panda one, in which I said I believe one of them to be lying. And this is not some conclusion no one else wouldn't have reached given how their stories contradict each other. A very set of specific convenient actions need to have taken place if both are innocent and telling the truth, and the probability of that is quite low IMO. If you doubt it, run a scenario taking all they've said into account and considering what needs to have happened for both of them to be innocent and saying the truth and you'll see. And even though I said I'm certain one of them is, I even explained how I'm unable to detect which. So how does it seem like I know the mafia team?

My absence makes it less likely to you to come across my posts indeed, and those posts would normally have me raging in one way or the other, but since I get on at limited times, I try to make the best of it by not moaning half the time like I normally would but instead posting whatever thoughts I have that could help us.

I did already claim and yes that's what I am. If you doubt it, that's only natural I guess but frankly I will be unable to help or do anything through actions besides theorizing and voting.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
I really hate backstabbing an ally.

But Magi has been doing this.

She was the one who told me during NP to claim I am a Bomb but constantly she has voted me and harassed me.


I want Mafia to win but she to get lynched


Vote Kill Purity of Magi
wotfacemate
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I really hate backstabbing an ally.

But Magi has been doing this.

She was the one who told me during NP to claim I am a Bomb but constantly she has voted me and harassed me.


I want Mafia to win but she to get lynched


Vote Kill Purity of Magi
If you did, you wouldn't backstab in the first place, especially since it would doom not only her but whoever the last teammate is. And Magi basically wanted you dead the entire game, so we'd have to assume she wanted to off you from the start? And your team couldn't internally come to a compromise? Not even getting why sacrificing you would be much of an option since D1 considering the number imbalance mafia always have.
On the plus side, thanks though for basically confirming you're Mafia. Saves is some headache at least
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top