)
I will do my very best to avenge you @Valhalla777 in the Asta way. Through guts and effort.Black Clover got decimated by One Piece, kinda like most villains in Fairy Tail get decimated
Well it was a nice run and a really fun eventa big thank you for all that voted BC
Now onto supporting my remaining fav series.
gratz to @Emperor Spriggan , your campaign was awesome and on point, so Naruto in the end deserved the win, but im kinda sad that Berserk lost.
also Nanatsu no Taizai beating Kingdomthat was also a real surprise, nice @Demonspeed
![]()
I feel like Jammin has a decent campaign too though. Still should be Vinland there though :PI'm getting a feeling that OP and Naruto may win this in the end ( Nice Campaign @Emperor Spriggan)
![]()
That's impossible, they would meet in the semifinal.I'm getting a feeling that OP and Naruto may win this in the end ( Nice Campaign @Emperor Spriggan)
![]()

I am opposed to @Purity of Magi winning without actual effort.![]()

I think it is about winning. Except taking a beating is your thing, which also works I guessThe longer the odds. The taller a hero stands @Holt.
![]()
. *rubs eyes in disbelief*It's like if we had an anime wars and I nominated Cowboy Bebop. Where is the gamble and thrill of nominating a heavy hitter when I campaign for something I am more personally passionate about? (Kill la Kill, TTGL, Cat Returns, Hellsing Ultimate, Dance in the Vampire Bund, Black Blood Brothers, Madoka Magica, Prince-Sama, etc)
Koe no Katachi is seinen. Actually it might be better for it's campaign to have not said thatThe only Seinen left is OPM.

30 to 20...
you deserved to win, btw thanks guys for all the ones who voted for Bleach, the manga that in 20 years all the people will have the brains to finally understand it.FMA?????30 to 20...
Wish i could made it faster to make my post, but the work was hard previous week and simply get to home to rest.
I'm sorry Titeyou deserved to win, btw thanks guys for all the ones who voted for Bleach, the manga that in 20 years all the people will have the brains to finally understand it.
I think that... the manga that is really the best of those who are now, is OP. So i'll gotta support that one now.
Nah, FMA to me is at the level of Naruto, thank you xDFMA?????
Hey. Hey. HEY! Lets not do anything rash now.30 to 20...
Wish i could made it faster to make my post, but the work was hard previous week and simply get to home to rest.
I'm sorry Titeyou deserved to win, btw thanks guys for all the ones who voted for Bleach, the manga that in 20 years all the people will have the brains to finally understand it.
I think that... the manga that is really the best of those who are now, is OP. So i'll gotta support that one now.

I'm still divided between one Punch Man and One Piece, sincerely.The thing is... that Kubo draws all the manga that exist and ever existed, if you read Oda or Murata, is just Kubo drawing all behind... actually, even Tezuka acknowledged him for his talents... and the only author that is for himself a name, is Togashi... and says that he's ill, and he's out of the game... everybody thinks is Dragon Quest, but nope, is a threat of Kubo that states that he can't surpass his other mangas xDHey. Hey. HEY! Lets not do anything rash now.
I think Kubo would want you to support One Punch-man, personally. Seem's like he'd love the style, master battlemanga artist that he is. Besides if you think about he it he's probably super salty about Jump series since they really screwed him over with how they made him end Bleach. If Oda stepped in and said "You can't do that, you massive assholes." surely the editors would have listened. If you think about about it he abandoned his Kubo-bro.![]()
I wonder, will you betray gintama once more..?@Erinyes

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

