Hangout Manga Wars 2017 - Hangout

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,853
Reaction score
23,522
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Black Clover got decimated by One Piece, kinda like most villains in Fairy Tail get decimated :amuse
Well it was a nice run and a really fun event :verily a big thank you for all that voted BC
Now onto supporting my remaining fav series.

gratz to @Emperor Spriggan , your campaign was awesome and on point, so Naruto in the end deserved the win, but im kinda sad that Berserk lost.
also Nanatsu no Taizai beating Kingdom :o that was also a real surprise, nice @Demonspeed :super
I will do my very best to avenge you @Valhalla777 in the Asta way. Through guts and effort.

Also...gifs. Lots of gifs.

 

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
3,702
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
I'm getting a feeling that OP and Naruto may win this in the end ( Nice Campaign @Emperor Spriggan :blush )
That's impossible, they would meet in the semifinal.

More like OP vs FMA, in which I fight to my last type for OP because I am opposed to @Purity of Magi winning without actual effort.:notamused
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
The longer the odds. The taller a hero stands @Holt.
​
I think it is about winning. Except taking a beating is your thing, which also works I guess :lmao.
But I am quite curious to see how OP Vs OPM turns out. I'm pretty divided on which to vote for. Both are pretty good title
 

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
3,702
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
I actually don't hate '-' @Purity of Magi (although I wish they would use the Sinbad avi more), but I appreciate effort even from OP.

It's like if we had an anime wars and I nominated Cowboy Bebop. Where is the gamble and thrill of nominating a heavy hitter when I campaign for something I am more personally passionate about? (Kill la Kill, TTGL, Cat Returns, Hellsing Ultimate, Dance in the Vampire Bund, Black Blood Brothers, Madoka Magica, Prince-Sama, etc)
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,853
Reaction score
23,522
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It's like if we had an anime wars and I nominated Cowboy Bebop. Where is the gamble and thrill of nominating a heavy hitter when I campaign for something I am more personally passionate about? (Kill la Kill, TTGL, Cat Returns, Hellsing Ultimate, Dance in the Vampire Bund, Black Blood Brothers, Madoka Magica, Prince-Sama, etc)
*rubs eyes in disbelief*

Oh my god...somebody other than me watched and enjoyed Black Blood Brothers!


Now if somebody would just bring up how great Pumpkin Scissors was...
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore


Well losing to FMA was a certainty, I've been wearing no pants this entire round to make it easier on myself.

Thanks to all the lovers who voted for Punpun, I love you more than I can bare.



The only Seinen left is OPM.
Koe no Katachi is seinen. Actually it might be better for it's campaign to have not said that :zomg
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I will not be surprised if Naruto wins this thing


By the way nearly all great series lost-Tokyo Ghoul,Berserk,Kingdom.


Only FMA is left.
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
:feelsbadman 30 to 20...

Wish i could made it faster to make my post, but the work was hard previous week and simply get to home to rest.


I'm sorry Tite :emocat you deserved to win, btw thanks guys for all the ones who voted for Bleach, the manga that in 20 years all the people will have the brains to finally understand it.


I think that... the manga that is really the best of those who are now, is OP. So i'll gotta support that one now.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
:feelsbadman 30 to 20...

Wish i could made it faster to make my post, but the work was hard previous week and simply get to home to rest.


I'm sorry Tite :emocat you deserved to win, btw thanks guys for all the ones who voted for Bleach, the manga that in 20 years all the people will have the brains to finally understand it.


I think that... the manga that is really the best of those who are now, is OP. So i'll gotta support that one now.
FMA?????
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
Nah, FMA to me is at the level of Naruto, thank you xD
The ending was a let-down to me, but LinGreed was my catch for that manga... everything else failed to surprise me.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,853
Reaction score
23,522
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:feelsbadman 30 to 20...

Wish i could made it faster to make my post, but the work was hard previous week and simply get to home to rest.


I'm sorry Tite :emocat you deserved to win, btw thanks guys for all the ones who voted for Bleach, the manga that in 20 years all the people will have the brains to finally understand it.


I think that... the manga that is really the best of those who are now, is OP. So i'll gotta support that one now.
Hey. Hey. HEY! Lets not do anything rash now.

I think Kubo would want you to support One Punch-man, personally. Seem's like he'd love the style, master battlemanga artist that he is. Besides if you think about he it he's probably super salty about Jump series since they really screwed him over with how they made him end Bleach. If Oda stepped in and said "You can't do that, you massive assholes." surely the editors would have listened. If you think about about it he abandoned his Kubo-bro.:hmm
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,196
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
It seems everyone is pretty much suffering seeing their favorites titles competing against each other.:feelsbadman I'm still divided between one Punch Man and One Piece, sincerely.
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
Hey. Hey. HEY! Lets not do anything rash now.

I think Kubo would want you to support One Punch-man, personally. Seem's like he'd love the style, master battlemanga artist that he is. Besides if you think about he it he's probably super salty about Jump series since they really screwed him over with how they made him end Bleach. If Oda stepped in and said "You can't do that, you massive assholes." surely the editors would have listened. If you think about about it he abandoned his Kubo-bro.:hmm
The thing is... that Kubo draws all the manga that exist and ever existed, if you read Oda or Murata, is just Kubo drawing all behind... actually, even Tezuka acknowledged him for his talents... and the only author that is for himself a name, is Togashi... and says that he's ill, and he's out of the game... everybody thinks is Dragon Quest, but nope, is a threat of Kubo that states that he can't surpass his other mangas xD
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Nightmarish day at work. Hopefully I'll be able to make one or two good points when (if) I'm at lunch.

Those still torn between One Punch and One Piece, please don't rush into anything. We've got plenty of time to discuss.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,115
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I wonder, will you betray gintama once more..? :hmph @Erinyes

:arf


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
HxH has to win this war !!!




Shonen lovers : vote HxH ! its the best shonen ! ♥
Seinen Lovers : You hate shonen ? Dw support HxH its not exactly a shonen :hmph
Great antagonist lovers : Nothing to add HxH has the best !
Great plot lovers : See above
Hiatus lovers : nothing to add :arf
Anti naruto, op, fma : just vote HxH
Tpn lovers : HxH is your only option left


♠ We can do it ! so pliz make HxH win this war !!! ♦

 
Top