Games Mafia Game 57 - Tokyo Ghoul: Rebirth - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ending Credits
Thank You for Playing Mafia Game 57!


Player Actions Report

Politician - Farfalla > Force MonkeyD-Dragon to vote Demonspeed >> Success

Priority 1

Barkeeper - Kato756 > Invite TSPanda, Farfalla, Brandish > Brandish is redirected to Erinyes

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block SonOfDaws >> Success
Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Block GrySun >> Success


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate Farfalla >> Innocent
Insane Det - Purity of Magi > Investigate TSPanda >> Guilty
Paranoid Det - Qixus > Investigate GrySun > Guilty

Sane Doctor - SonOfDaws > Protect Farfalla > Blocked
Bodyguard - GrySun > Protect TSPanda >> Blocked


Priority 3

Recruiting Mason - gnut > Recruit Farfalla >> Success

Insane Doctor (killing) - Organizized > Kill TSPanda >> Coin flip failed >>> Dies before he can kill
Mafia Janitor - Lambu > Kill Organizized >> Organizized dies

Mafia Gambler - Brandish > Force desin24 to vote Purity of Magi >> Coin flip failed >>> desin24 can't be killed by the mafia on Night Two

Priority 1

Barkeeper - Kato756 > Invite TSPanda , Farfalla, Arjuna >> Farfalla reveals her role

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block Farfalla >> Success
Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Block Zasz >> Success


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate GrySun >> Innocent
Insane Det - Purity of Magi > Investigate GrySun >> Guilty
Paranoid Det - Qixus > Investigate SonOfDaws >> Guilty

Sane Doctor - SonOfDaws > Save TSPanda >> Success
Bodyguard - GrySun > Protect TSPanda >> Success


Priority 3

Mafia Pirate - Arjuna > Steal from GrySun >> Success

Recruiting Mason - gnut > Recruit TSPanda >> gnut dies

Mafia Janitor - Lambu > Kill SonOfDaws > SonOfDaws dies


Extra:

TSPanda passes the Non-Voter Disease to Erinyes

Priority 1

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block Lambu >> Coin flip won >>> Success
Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Block MonkeyD-Dragon >> Fails


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate TSPanda >> Innocent
Insane Det - Purity of Magi > Investigate Arjuna >> Innocent
Naive Det - Qixus > Investigate Arjuna >> Innocent

Bodyguard - Arjuna > Protect Purity of Magi >> Success


Priority 3

Mafia Janitor - Lambu > Kill Monkey D-Dragon >> Blocked


Extra:

Erinyes passes the Non-Voter Disease to Lambu

Priority 1

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block Lambu >> Success


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate MonkeyD-Dragon >> Innocent
Insane Det - Purity of Magi > Investigate Lambu >> Innocent
Naive Det - Qixus > Investigate Farfalla >> Innocent


Priority 3

Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Kill Farfalla >> Farfalla dies


Extra:

Lambu passes the Non-Voter Disease to TSPanda

Traitor - Holt > Duel Purity of Magi >> Coin flip won >>> Purity of Magi dies

Priority 1

Prostitute - MonkeyD-Dragon > Block Holt >> Success
Mafia Escort - goodboy_lawlett > Block Holt >> Recruited


Priority 2

Sane Det - Erinyes > Investigate desin24 >> Innocent

Santa Claus (temporary) - desin24 > Protect MonkeyD-Dragon >> Success


Priority 3

Mafia Boss - TSPanda >> GrySun >>> GrySun dies


Extra:

MonkeyD-Dragon protects himself with his Bulletproof Protection

TSPanda passes the Non-Voter Disease to Zasz

Player Roles

1. @goodboy_lawlett - Tsukiyama Mafia Escort
2. @Purity of Magi - Kanou Insane Detective
3. @SonOfDaws - Arima Sane Doctor
4. @Mazino - Yamori Restless Spirit
5. @Organizized - Owl Insane Doctor
6. @Brandish - Kaneki Mafia Gambler
7. @Kato756 - Ayato Bar Keeper
8. @Farfalla - Eto Politician > Mason >> Miller >>> Martyr
9. @Demonspeed - Touka Death Miller
10. @desin24 - Hinami Witch
11. @Lambu - Amon Mafia Janitor
12. @MonkeyD-Dragon - Nishiki Prostitute
13. @gnut - Furuta Recruiting Mason
14. @Zasz - Rize Bomb
15. @Holt - Yomo Traitor > Mafia Member
16. @TSPanda - Mutsuki Mafia Boss
17. @Erinyes - Akira Sane Detective
18. @Qixus - Saiko Paranoid Detective > Naive Detective
19. @Arjuna - Tatara Mafia Pirate > Bodyguard
20. @GrySun - Shirazu Bodyguard > Regular Townie >> Martyr

​

​
Tarot Card Triggers
1. Sane Detective
The Tower​

- 3+ dead players have their role hidden by the Janitor: gets a single use of the Investigator's ability.
- 3+ townies are lynched: won't be able to vote on the next day.

2. Insane Detective
The Sun​

- A player he investigates is killed on the same night: immediately gets to know the actions that were used on that player like a Mortician.
- 3+ townies are lynched: needs to win a coin flip every time he tries to investigate someone or his target will be randomized.

3. Paranoid Detective
The Wheel of Fortune​

- The Sane Detective and the Insane Detective are both dead: turns into a Sane Detective, with a retroactive effect on his previous investigations.
- A player he investigates is killed on the same night: unknowingly turns into a Naive Detective.

4. Sane Doctor
The Moon​

- Successfully saves a townie from death: his protection won't work on mafia members anymore.
- Successfully saves a mafia member from death: won't be able to save anyone else until that same mafia member is dead.

5. Insane Doctor
The Chariot​

- Kills a townie: 50% fail chance to protect or kill someone at night (turns into "Unskilled" Insane Doc).
- Kills a mafia: loses the ability to protect and can only kill at night (turns into a "Townie" Serial Killer).

6. Bodyguard
The Stars​

- 3+ townie targets: he will be confirmed as a townie on the second next Day Phase (like an Innocent Child).
- 2+ mafia targets: unknowingly turns into a Hider.

7. Prostitute
Justice​

- 1+ mafia action blocked: gets a temporary Bulletproof protection to use on herself for one night.
- 3+ townie townie actions blocked: she gets automatically redirected to a random target whenever she tries to block a player.

8. Barkeeper
The Magician​

- Every time a drunk mafia reveals his role: also reveals the activation conditions and effects of that player's Tarot abilities.
- Every time a drunk townie's ability which would have produced a meaningful result gets blocked or redirected to a useless or harmful target: he won't be able to use his ability on the next night.

9. Politician
The Emperor​

- 3+ force someone to vote for a mafia member: becomes a Prosecutor.
- 3+ force someone to vote for a townie: 50% fail chance to corrupt a vote (like a Mafia Gambler).

10. Bomb
The Lovers​

- Still alive at the start of Day 5: will blow up the next mafia who targets him with any night action (that isn't a defusing).
- 2+ successfully targeted with a night action before the end of Night 4: will blow up the next mafia or townie who targets him with any night action (that isn't a defusing).

11. Witch
The Empress​

- Still alive at the start of Day 5: she will obtain a temporary Santa Claus present she can only give on the next night, containing a single-use Bulletproof protection for the same night (could have just said she gets a single-use Sane Doctor's ability...).
- Less than 50% of the votes that lead to the Witch getting lynched come from mafia members: her ability will take place one night earlier if her target is a townie or one night later if her victim is a mafia member.

12. Restless Spirit
The Devil​

- Killed by a townie or lynched: his ability will count for two votes instead of one.
- Dies and votes for a mafia member who gets lynched on the same day: he will come back to life as a Regular Townie at the start of the next Day Phase.

13. Recruiting Mason
Death​

- 3+ Regular Masons alive at the same time: becomes a Kamikaze Bomb with the timer set to zero.
- 1+ Mason dies: 50% fail chance to recruit another player (turns into "Unskilled" Recruiting Mason).

14. Death Miller
The Hanged Man​

- Investigated by a Detective: 50% chance to kill anyone who targets him with any night action until he kills someone (like an "Unskilled" Paranoid Gun Owner).
- Kill a townie with the unlocked ability: won't be able to vote on the next day.

15. Traitor
The Hierophant​

- Not recruited by the start of Day 4: can duel a player like a Badass Cowboy once with a 50% chance to kill or be killed. The duel is secret and only the dead duelist is revealed. Loses the chance to use the ability is he gets recruited.
- Recruited 3 or less other mafia members alive: gets a single use of the role of one of the dead mafia members. If he chooses the Pirate, he can only choose the role he died with (so either Pirate if he hadn't stolen anything, or the role the Pirate had stolen).


16. Mafia Boss
Temperance​

- Investigated by a Detective: can infect someone with a Non-Voter Disease which will be passed around for the rest of the game, but can only do it on the following night.
- Survived a Day phase with 4+ non-penalty votes on him: the only targets available to be mafia-killed for the following night will be those who voted for him.

17. Mafia Escort
Judgement​

- 3+ townie actions blocked: all her next blocks will also reveal the target of the player she blocks (like a Spy).
- 2+ blocks on townies who didn't use any action: 50% fail chance to block someone again turns into "Unskilled" Mafia Escort).

18. Mafia Janitor
The Hermit​

- 3+ townies killed by the Janitor: gets a single use of a Strongman's ability.
- Gets lynched: also reveals all the targets of his teammates' actions, but neither the actions themselves nor the night or day phase when they were performed.

19. Mafia Gambler
The High Priestess​

- 3+ successful gambles: automatically win the coin flip to use his ability (like a Politician).
- Every time a mafia member is lynched: won't be able to gamble on the next day.

20. Mafia Pirate
Strength​

- Steal a passive role: gets a single use of a Bomb Defuser's ability.
- Remains as the last member of his mafia: gets a single use of an Assassin's ability.


21. Regular Townie
The World​

- 1+ mafia gets lynched after the player became a Regular Townie: gains the role of Martyr.
- 2+ townies get lynched after the player became a Regular Townie: unknowingly becomes a Miller.


0. Regular Mason
The Fool​

- 2+ mafia members get lynched after the player became a Regular Mason: becomes a Martyr.
- Loses an active role by being recruited: unknowingly becomes a Miller.



Thanks to Vandred for Cohosting and contributing largely to the soon to be infamous Tarot Card System.
Thanks to Farfalla for designing our Avatars.
Thanks to everybody for playing the game and making things interesting

MVP: Panda who came up with literal code talk. BAMF.

​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

MonkeyD-Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2016
Messages
551
Reaction score
2,328
Age
27
Country
Imperium of Mankind
You blocked lambu ? :confused:
One of you is surely lying then either you or lambu.
Yeah, and really he was shady about his role before deciding on doctor (a role that was free until that time).
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Hmm...

1. I already offered up a reason as to why a doc might not come out. We're down at least one doc, and we don't know what Daws' role is. Other than 'a card did it' or 'Farf is lying', I don't think that I can come up with something else other than that Daws wanted to protect Gnut and killed him instead. Maybe both card effects activated? It's about as possible as Farf forgetting how to save Kato, though I guess that at least can potentially be confirmed. I honestly don't get how Farf's account makes so much sense compared to how I contributed, but I guess touching on that's no better than beating a dead demon.. This whole thing is so hard to wrap my head around because someone is basically vouching for Farf, and it's either you, Gry, or Erin.

Basically what I've been thinking is, between Farf and me, someone gains an edge by Farf being innocent and whatnot, and it honestly could be you at this point.

2. I don't see why I'd have a problem with Spy duties. I could simply say, 'x targeted y' and talk about a mafia member or so? I could have said, 'Farf targeted X!' and attempted to implicate her. If this is deliberated, why would this be the play? Why didn't I claim det like I previously assumed I was anyway? 'Gry is innocent!' and done, but instead I used my then unknown power on what appeared to be the best target and I'm being punished for it smh

Not to mention, I have participated in the lynching of Demon, Brandish and I would have killed Arjun if not for yesterdays events; why wouldn't I just implicate a new mafia member with my newfound detective powers if I'm killing all of them off anyway? Like, there's a fair bit of randomness in this game, but I'm consistently pro-town at least, no?

3. Why Magi though, when she confirms me? Magi and Lawl have been clowning on the dude since his outburst earlier, and he's been responding madly at them every time. Like you say, she's a convenient target, and the only other viable target would be Lawl, but I'll say this much: on my first mafia game I was mafia with Magi (this is ~2 years ago? I think) and she also bullied me, was sarcastic and mean, both on pad and out. So I have no problems believing him whatsoever. Given the circumstance, it could very well be a play, but I don't see why I have to be the director of the play when Magi is someone known to pull fruity spice.
1. Pretty much everyone claimed a role, nobody is lying with a doc. And why do you mention Daws? You only ever investigated Orgz's role. Do you know something about Daws which we don't? Was he the true doc?

2. Then your target says "I didn't target that person" and gg for you. Not having to bring in other mafias to conspire together with you is better in case you're found out. Sure there's a lot of other things you could've pointed out but this one is honestly safer considering the other claims.
Yes you helping with the lynches confuses me, but I can't explain how greg died otherwise, and I don't think Farf is lying.

3. Exactly, Magi is known to do that and you know it. And I also wouldn't be surprised at all if Magi did that, but so far I will assume she is a legit det.

Also Panda, the inconsistencies about your tarot effects and role powers is too huge.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
wouldnt be surprised if lambu and monkey are on the same team faking this no death scenario :lmao
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
No, I got my role change after I submitted my action for sure. I know because I thought 'omo'
But that's not possible, the rules say you always get the PM with the tarot effect change once the day ends. Is this something we can ask the hosts about for confirmation?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@WithYouInSpirit btw it should be 5/12 votes, no? 13 players are alive and 1 has the sickness.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And this is such a mess. Several people's roles and words go against someone else.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'll just add that I dont recall since when Holt has been saying he's literally nothing (and won't check). If it started ar least on the previous day, leaving it at least replied, he could be a Sleeper that got recruited. It's another possibility for the no kill.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
But that's not possible, the rules say you always get the PM with the tarot effect change once the day ends. Is this something we can ask the hosts about for confirmation?
If you fullfill the criteria for any card effect, you will be notified at the end of that day phase.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'll just add that I dont recall since when Holt has been saying he's literally nothing (and won't check). If it started ar least on the previous day, leaving it at least replied, he could be a Sleeper that got recruited. It's another possibility for the no kill.
I asked him if he's a regular townie and he said yes. I doubt there exist regular townies, so he could be a Sleeper either already recruited or yet to be recruited...
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,647
Gender
Female
Country
China
1. Pretty much everyone claimed a role, nobody is lying with a doc. And why do you mention Daws? You only ever investigated Orgz's role. Do you know something about Daws which we don't? Was he the true doc?

2. Then your target says "I didn't target that person" and gg for you. Not having to bring in other mafias to conspire together with you is better in case you're found out. Sure there's a lot of other things you could've pointed out but this one is honestly safer considering the other claims.
Yes you helping with the lynches confuses me, but I can't explain how greg died otherwise, and I don't think Farf is lying.

3. Exactly, Magi is known to do that and you know it. And I also wouldn't be surprised at all if Magi did that, but so far I will assume she is a legit det.

Also Panda, the inconsistencies about your tarot effects and role powers is too huge.
1. Er, I was saying that we don't know his role. He could have been the remaining doc (because Lambu sure as well isn't), and simply insane doc'd Gnut. I mean, you'll simply find out if you kill Lambu, how hard does it have to be?

2. So I can arrange for Arjun to indicate Magi, but I can't arrange for a mafia member to confirm my Spy claim? And also, what you don't seem to get, I've had plenty of opportunities to claim safer roles, and instead claimed spicy stuff, all while hunting mafia.

3. Yeah sure, but you know, you and Farf know that much as well. With you quite simply saying 'I don't think Farf is lying' all the time, that makes me question just how valid your reasoning can be, if you don't actually have a basis. Like, you simply don't. There's cards, unknown roles and a mafia team of unknown size, and my claims are beaten out by Farf claiming something that can't be verified and her forgetting to be miller??

If you fullfill the criteria for any card effect, you will be notified at the end of that day phase.
See? Host says so himself.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,092
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
well

- lambu can be lying , some convenient claims but he said he has effect on his card so if he s lying about the role but said the truth about the card that means he definitely did something helpful for his team by his actionss/calls but there was no death so mafia get no benefits ? i guess, that mafia failed tonight . ofc he can also lying on his card effect too, i also dont ignore the fact he definitely could get a reverse effect instead if he was indeed blocked, and lied about this.

- Monkey claims prostitute and it's the only prostitute claim in the game so far unless SoD was one, but it would be easy for mafia team to know what was orga and Sod role considering they have a janitor and to claim a role accordingly, its definitely a credible claim, but an easy claim for a mafia escort or a mafia that has a janitor.

- No janitor kill could be bc Janitor was blocked, or bc Target get protected, or bc mafia choose another killer that failed for other reasons, possibly change roles due to cards effects.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
1. Er, I was saying that we don't know his role. He could have been the remaining doc (because Lambu sure as well isn't), and simply insane doc'd Gnut. I mean, you'll simply find out if you kill Lambu, how hard does it have to be?

2. So I can arrange for Arjun to indicate Magi, but I can't arrange for a mafia member to confirm my Spy claim? And also, what you don't seem to get, I've had plenty of opportunities to claim safer roles, and instead claimed spicy stuff, all while hunting mafia.

3. Yeah sure, but you know, you and Farf know that much as well. With you quite simply saying 'I don't think Farf is lying' all the time, that makes me question just how valid your reasoning can be, if you don't actually have a basis. Like, you simply don't. There's cards, unknown roles and a mafia team of unknown size, and my claims are beaten out by Farf claiming something that can't be verified and her forgetting to be miller??



See? Host says so himself.
Host basically confirms you‘re lying. Can you not see the big problem with your claim? Retell everything you did, you‘ll probably notice it.

1. Killing you seems to prove more things than killing Lambu

2. You can, but using Arjun is infinitely better since he‘s screwed and going down anyway, as opposed to using another buddy and risking him confirming your claim. This is a lot more efficient.

3. I gave many reasons as to why I believe she‘s not lying. I gave you so much benefit of the doubt but with hosts confirming your lie it‘s basically over for you.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Then Monkey would be sacrificing Lambu for nothing though.
Town would believe monkey is a slut tho, I wouldn't call it nothing. But if lambu is mafia isn't panda def not mafia? Wasn't lambu on his ass whole day throughout yesterday?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,092
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
For tomorrow, just in case

- Keep track of everyone past actions (they may be totally irrelevant but sometimes we can get some hints) particulary the doc and prostitute claims, one of them is probably lying. I ve checked back their votes, but can't exactly tell, not sure how significant it is. but draw your own conclusions depending on the end of the day and night results.
- If only magi and me are det, im more likely the sane one, so take in account the results and the possibility of a mafia boss among them. If Qixus is a det too, then theres more chance I'm naive, we need her results too if she really is (but i doubt), then just compare the results and draw your conclusions.
- I doubt its the case, but don't overlook the possibility there's lovers in the game which can possibly explain some actions (like affinities, people trying to protect others and so. ).

don't know yet who im gonna investigate tonight but no need i guess to investigate on qixus maybe Holt i guess then, unless you suggest me someone else.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top