Last Person to Post Wins - Raichu

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ah, no. Can't seem to make myself do that. :darn One of the reasons I at least want to do my placements this season is to not miss out on comp points. '-' Only 10 or so days left.

I wonder what purpose the SR decay has in diamond :wonder
Ah that's what you mean with hurdle. Then the season being shorter is good for you since you get the rank comp points faster. Golden Zarya gun incoming?

I asked myself the same thing. SR decay should be a thing in a more competitive environment of higher ranks. Diamond still has a lot of players in it I think unlike masters and above. And they want Diamond players to play 5 games a week minimum too. Kinda ridiculous.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't think I'm even allowed to play placements with you as Diamond, am I?
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Yeah, sry Tina^^" We can do it this weekend if that's fine for you. I must have forgotten in the previous one ç.ç
np np! :XD yeah, sure~ we don't have to try to do all of them if it goes really bad in the first few tho :d

Ah that's what you mean with hurdle. Then the season being shorter is good for you since you get the rank comp points faster. Golden Zarya gun incoming?

I asked myself the same thing. SR decay should be a thing in a more competitive environment of higher ranks. Diamond still has a lot of players in it I think unlike masters and above. And they want Diamond players to play 5 games a week minimum too. Kinda ridiculous.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't think I'm even allowed to play placements with you as Diamond, am I?
Golden Zarya gun.. :thinking: Maybe :XD I also like how WM golden guns look. Who would you get a golden gun for next?

I don't know but sounds like a ride straight to plat for you. '-'
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Golden Zarya gun.. :thinking: Maybe :XD I also like how WM golden guns look. Who would you get a golden gun for next?

I don't know but sounds like a ride straight to plat for you. '-'
Widow's gun looks nice but I'm far too shite with her to do that. "Our widow has a golden gun yet can't hit anything" ridicule is something I'd rather avoid '-' I even think that myself when I see a bad player with a golden gun.

Idk I only ever play Reaper. :oh I'm amazed at how well I adapted to using him in most situations on all maps. And whenever I try to practice some other hero I keep feeling that I'm bad, blame myself for all lost points and switch back to Reaper as a comfort pick...
So I'm not sure, I'll likely just stockpile points for now. Don't wanna have a golden gun on something I'm not really good at.

Nah we'd win at least half of the games, matchmaking should give us easier opponents.
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Widow's gun looks nice but I'm far too shite with her to do that. "Our widow has a golden gun yet can't hit anything" ridicule is something I'd rather avoid '-' I even think that myself when I see a bad player with a golden gun.

Idk I only ever play Reaper. :oh I'm amazed at how well I adapted to using him in most situations on all maps. And whenever I try to practice some other hero I keep feeling that I'm bad, blame myself for all lost points and switch back to Reaper as a comfort pick...
So I'm not sure, I'll likely just stockpile points for now. Don't wanna have a golden gun on something I'm not really good at.

Nah we'd win at least half of the games, matchmaking should give us easier opponents.
I can see that still happening with Zarya for me. '-' I want to play more heroes (like Winston) too but I get worried I'd be really bad with them in
comp.

Is there a limit to how many points you can stock?

Some easier for you and harder for me. :XD "Why are you queueing with a gold player". '-'
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I can see that still happening with Zarya for me. '-' I want to play more heroes (like Winston) too but I get worried I'd be really bad with them in
comp.

Is there a limit to how many points you can stock?

Some easier for you and harder for me. :XD "Why are you queueing with a gold player". '-'
Practicing outside ranked just doesn‘t do it because in qp the game that‘s played is just different, so we will have to practice new stuff in ranked..
And now that you mention it, I think there is a limit. Whenever you win a game and get purple points it shows it as 1500/5000 for example, so there is a max I think. Not sure how big it is though.

You can deal with plat people I believe. „She‘s a master smurf“ I‘d say for sure lol
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
I wish I was good at FPS games :(
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Practicing outside ranked just doesn‘t do it because in qp the game that‘s played is just different, so we will have to practice new stuff in ranked..
And now that you mention it, I think there is a limit. Whenever you win a game and get purple points it shows it as 1500/5000 for example, so there is a max I think. Not sure how big it is though.

You can deal with plat people I believe. „She‘s a master smurf“ I‘d say for sure lol
Yeah.. :darn They might other stuff you can buy with comp points in the future.

M-maybe :XD
Silver border master smurf :lmao
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Yeah.. :darn They might other stuff you can buy with comp points in the future.

M-maybe :XD
Silver border master smurf :lmao
Master btw haHAA
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
I can only play Soldier and Lucio.
I suck at tracking and aiming....give me that Korean Aimbot gene
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Soldier and Lucio is good tho~
Do you adjust your sensitivity?
I'd be happy with a bit over average aim :XD
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Soldier and Lucio is good tho~
Do you adjust your sensitivity?
I'd be happy with a bit over average aim :XD
I think I need to mess around with the sensitivity settings, but I'm just TOO lazy..I look in the settings and think "eh another time maybe I'll manage like this"..and here I am complaining about my aim xD
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
I think I need to mess around with the sensitivity settings, but I'm just TOO lazy..I look in the settings and think "eh another time maybe I'll manage like this"..and here I am complaining about my aim xD
:dvalazy I think Gary only changed the dpi on his mouse..? :hmm

Are you still doing Dying Light Companion btw?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
As I said in the past, Lucio is the best thing for comps xD
You're useful just cause you're there alrdy, he deals decent dmg and it's not that hard to aim with that triple shot, and his jumping bs gives you some survivability.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
:dvalazy I think Gary only changed the dpi on his mouse..? :hmm

Are you still doing Dying Light Companion btw?

I embody this emote. Yeah Gary and I have the same mouse, I don't like changing it via my mouse though. I feel as though the DPI drastically changes if I do so.
I have not played it in a day or so I've gotten 3 kings so far though from some of the missions near the end.
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum

I embody this emote. Yeah Gary and I have the same mouse, I don't like changing it via my mouse though. I feel as though the DPI drastically changes if I do so.
I have not played it in a day or so I've gotten 3 kings so far though from some of the missions near the end.
I don't like changing it via my mouse too '-'

Oh, I'm still not at the point where I can get Kings.

Tina, what was that Werewolf game you showed to Bobinho? D: I forgot to watch it and lost the link ç.ç
It's called "Deceit". f2p on steam o/
 
Top