Yeah, sry Tina^^" We can do it this weekend if that's fine for you. I must have forgotten in the previous one ç.ç
Ah that's what you mean with hurdle. Then the season being shorter is good for you since you get the rank comp points faster. Golden Zarya gun incoming?Ah, no. Can't seem to make myself do that.One of the reasons I at least want to do my placements this season is to not miss out on comp points. '-' Only 10 or so days left.
I wonder what purpose the SR decay has in diamond![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
np np!Yeah, sry Tina^^" We can do it this weekend if that's fine for you. I must have forgotten in the previous one ç.ç
yeah, sure~ we don't have to try to do all of them if it goes really bad in the first few tho :dGolden Zarya gun.. :thinking: MaybeAh that's what you mean with hurdle. Then the season being shorter is good for you since you get the rank comp points faster. Golden Zarya gun incoming?
I asked myself the same thing. SR decay should be a thing in a more competitive environment of higher ranks. Diamond still has a lot of players in it I think unlike masters and above. And they want Diamond players to play 5 games a week minimum too. Kinda ridiculous.
I don't think I'm even allowed to play placements with you as Diamond, am I?--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I also like how WM golden guns look. Who would you get a golden gun for next?Widow's gun looks nice but I'm far too shite with her to do that. "Our widow has a golden gun yet can't hit anything" ridicule is something I'd rather avoid '-' I even think that myself when I see a bad player with a golden gun.Golden Zarya gun.. :thinking: MaybeI also like how WM golden guns look. Who would you get a golden gun for next?
I don't know but sounds like a ride straight to plat for you. '-'
I'm amazed at how well I adapted to using him in most situations on all maps. And whenever I try to practice some other hero I keep feeling that I'm bad, blame myself for all lost points and switch back to Reaper as a comfort pick...I can see that still happening with Zarya for me. '-' I want to play more heroes (like Winston) too but I get worried I'd be really bad with them inWidow's gun looks nice but I'm far too shite with her to do that. "Our widow has a golden gun yet can't hit anything" ridicule is something I'd rather avoid '-' I even think that myself when I see a bad player with a golden gun.
Idk I only ever play Reaper.I'm amazed at how well I adapted to using him in most situations on all maps. And whenever I try to practice some other hero I keep feeling that I'm bad, blame myself for all lost points and switch back to Reaper as a comfort pick...
So I'm not sure, I'll likely just stockpile points for now. Don't wanna have a golden gun on something I'm not really good at.
Nah we'd win at least half of the games, matchmaking should give us easier opponents.
"Why are you queueing with a gold player". '-'Practicing outside ranked just doesn‘t do it because in qp the game that‘s played is just different, so we will have to practice new stuff in ranked..I can see that still happening with Zarya for me. '-' I want to play more heroes (like Winston) too but I get worried I'd be really bad with them in
comp.
Is there a limit to how many points you can stock?
Some easier for you and harder for me."Why are you queueing with a gold player". '-'

Yeah..Practicing outside ranked just doesn‘t do it because in qp the game that‘s played is just different, so we will have to practice new stuff in ranked..
And now that you mention it, I think there is a limit. Whenever you win a game and get purple points it shows it as 1500/5000 for example, so there is a max I think. Not sure how big it is though.
You can deal with plat people I believe. „She‘s a master smurf“ I‘d say for sure lol
They might other stuff you can buy with comp points in the future.

Master btw haHAAYeah..They might other stuff you can buy with comp points in the future.
M-maybe
Silver border master smurf![]()
SameI wish I was good at FPS games![]()


I think I need to mess around with the sensitivity settings, but I'm just TOO lazy..I look in the settings and think "eh another time maybe I'll manage like this"..and here I am complaining about my aim xDSoldier and Lucio is good tho~
Do you adjust your sensitivity?
I'd be happy with a bit over average aim![]()
:dvalazy I think Gary only changed the dpi on his mouse..?I think I need to mess around with the sensitivity settings, but I'm just TOO lazy..I look in the settings and think "eh another time maybe I'll manage like this"..and here I am complaining about my aim xD

:dvalazy I think Gary only changed the dpi on his mouse..?
Are you still doing Dying Light Companion btw?
You mean deceitTina, what was that Werewolf game you showed to Bobinho? D: I forgot to watch it and lost the link ç.ç
I don't like changing it via my mouse too '-'![]()
I embody this emote. Yeah Gary and I have the same mouse, I don't like changing it via my mouse though. I feel as though the DPI drastically changes if I do so.
I have not played it in a day or so I've gotten 3 kings so far though from some of the missions near the end.
It's called "Deceit". f2p on steam o/Tina, what was that Werewolf game you showed to Bobinho? D: I forgot to watch it and lost the link ç.ç