Issue #33, 1997 - I"s in 2nd behind Hoshin Engi I"s in first > Hoshin absent in Issue 26
Issue #34, 1997 - I"s in 3rd 2nd behind Rurouni (1st) and Hoshin Engi (2nd) < Rurouni absent in Issue 27
Issue #35, 1997 - I"s in 2nd behind Rurouni I"s in 1st < Rurouni absent in Issue 28
Issue #36, 1997 - I"s (Lead CP)
Issue #37-38, 1997 - I"s in 2nd behind Boy
Issue #39, 1997 - I"s in 2nd behind Rurouni I"s in 1st < Rurouni absent in Issue 31
Issue #40, 1997 - I"s in 2nd behind Rurouni I"s in 1st < Rurouni absent in Issue 32
Issue #41, 1997 - I"s in 2nd behind Rurouni
Issue #42, 1997 - I"s in 3rd behind Rurouni (1st) and Seikimatsu (2nd)
Issue #43, 1997 - I"s in 5th behind Seikimatsu (1st), Rurouni, One Piece and Boy
Issue #44, 1997 - I"s (CP)
Issue #45, 1997 - I"s in 3rd behind Rurouni (1st) and One Piece
Issue #46, 1997 - I"s in 2nd behind Rurouni
Issue #47, 1997 - I"s (Lead CP)
Issue #48, 1997 - I"s in 3rd behind One Piece (1st) and Seikimatsu
Issue #49, 1997 - I"s in 3rd behind One Piece and Rurouni
Issue #50, 1997 - I"s in 3rd behind Rurouni (1st) and Seikimatsu
Issue #51, 1997 - I"s (CP)
Issue #52, 1997 - I"s in 5th behind OP, Boy, Sekimats and Hoshin. (Chapter 32)