- Joined
- Apr 1, 2016
- Messages
- 4,482
- Reaction score
- 8,341
- Country
-
she could turn out more interesting than the mc so why not?Why'd it throw in a femchar![]()
she could turn out more interesting than the mc so why not?Why'd it throw in a femchar![]()

do not want, I dont read jump for that.she could turn out more interesting than the mc so why not?
psychopath 101he was siting around and had a cutter in his bag and began playing/putting pressure on Fujimaki with it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Link please?bc volumes already showed up in the half year ranking
so unless people start returning their volumes the chances of them not showing up on Oricon are 0%
https://myanimelist.net/news/50938285Link please?
Is this getting cancelled by the author himself or the editors?
Ok, just read newest RxL chapter.... And say what!!??Is this getting cancelled by the author himself or the editors?
Because you don't just go into a timeskip 30 chapters in.... You just don't.
No, he made a smart move.Its true, wtf Fujimaki, this is weird.
It can't be cancelled, right? The rankings are not bad, it sells well, i don't understand, i thought we would see Robo evolve.
I don't know, he gonna abandon all this characters of the team, and just go deep in Youzen, Suzaku and other new characters? I don't know why do this.No, he made a smart move.
Like if you think about it, it gives him MOREEEEEE ROOM to develop the golf course.
Honestly, I was actually starting to enjoy it.... If he is cancelling this, then I'd hope for him to try out a different genre.Probably the 2nd biggest surprise this week, after Kimetsu's 26k votes. Maybe Fujimaki really wants to end it.