- Joined
- Jan 29, 2008
- Messages
- 2,955
- Reaction score
- 2,573
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I really wish the best for that mangaka. His final message broke me
Can you post it here, please?I really wish the best for that mangaka. His final message broke me
Can you post it here, please?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Horikoshi's story got to me too. When Barrage was canned he wanted to quit being a mangaka altogether and his friend convinced him to try again and look what it got him. Which just goes to show to never give up.Didn't he say he realized he wasn't good enough to make manga? Hits in the feels Man, Horikoshi said he felt the same after Barrage and he had no good memories from it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Fujos prefer YoI (68k) to Haikyuu (26k). One reason why fujos stick with shonen taste series like Haikyuu because lack of better options. How many anime, manga are like YoI? I don't know any.It's not about pandering to one gender or the other. It's about pandering to tastes. Manga in shounen magazines pander to fans of the shounen audience.
High tier fujobait YoI is best sold dvd/blu-ray sport anime. There is potential.Jump is not in the business to lose money.
Very likely.Any female (or male if you’re into that stuff) coming to Jump looking for serious homosexual and gay connotations between male and female character will be disappointed every time
I also thought that, it can't be helped, Barrage was terrible.Didn't he say he realized he wasn't good enough to make manga? Hits in the feels Man, Horikoshi said he felt the same after Barrage and he had no good memories from it.
So , all the romcom have to be like monogatari series?Fujos prefer YoI (68k) to Haikyuu (26k). One reason why fujos stick with shonen taste series like Haikyuu because lack of better options. How many anime, manga are like YoI? I don't know any.
High tier fujobait YoI is best sold dvd/blu-ray sport anime. There is potential.
Where did I write that all the sport have to be like YoI series?So , all the romcom have to be like monogatari series?
