whats ur mg winrate
Oh so that‘s where we‘re at. Guess I should expect itwhats ur mg winrate



Awwww...... fine :/until you're 18, you're a baby![]()



Mehoh come on don't be like that
sure, the game threw me some bones here and there (tho I didn't have it easy either!), it was fun because we went at it everydayand then I won


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
PlzSame. Still 6 years for me to go or actually 5 years and a half to be exact. ;(
Exaggeration xD
Long time til your 18
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sucks to wait.....Same. Still 6 years for me to go or actually 5 years and a half to be exact. ;(
Just playing....think spirit is youngerExaggeration xD
Well, my birthday's till next year. Still, I can't wait for it.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Dont believe anything magi saysExaggeration xD
Well, my birthday's till next year. Still, I can't wait for it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sucks to wait.....

I see... it's a good thing thenJust playing....think spirit is younger
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Dont believe anything magi says![]()

.... where did you get that pic?I'm a patience person. Can't wait to be like her
![]()

Here if you want more Female Prussia images: https://www.zerochan.net/Prussia+(Female).... where did you get that pic?![]()
I'm a patience person. Can't wait to be like her
![]()
Thank you!!Here if you want more Female Prussia images: https://www.zerochan.net/Prussia+(Female)

Can u stop bulling me already? u meany ;(
just trollsAnddd what's with the comments saying that I should be away from him? Just curious xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Is that what you look like or closeCan u stop bulling me already? u meany ;(

Do u consider me as an albino? '-'Is that what you look like or close![]()