Last Person to Post Wins - Raichu

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,536
Reaction score
21,786
Gender
Female
Country
China
oh come on don't be like that :hurr

sure, the game threw me some bones here and there (tho I didn't have it easy either!), it was fun because we went at it everyday and then I won
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
until you're 18, you're a baby :kappa
Awwww...... fine :/
It'll be a long time before I turn 18. When it's near though, it'll be fun :celebrate

Anddd what's with the comments saying that I should be away from him? Just curious xD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
oh come on don't be like that :hurr

sure, the game threw me some bones here and there (tho I didn't have it easy either!), it was fun because we went at it everyday and then I won
Meh:no



:xp
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Same. Still 6 years for me to go or actually 5 years and a half to be exact. ;(
Plz
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
:oh
Long time til your 18
:oh
Exaggeration xD
Well, my birthday's till next year. Still, I can't wait for it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Same. Still 6 years for me to go or actually 5 years and a half to be exact. ;(
Sucks to wait.....
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Exaggeration xD
Well, my birthday's till next year. Still, I can't wait for it.
Just playing....think spirit is younger:toc
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Exaggeration xD
Well, my birthday's till next year. Still, I can't wait for it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Sucks to wait.....
Dont believe anything magi says:edumacated
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Just playing....think spirit is younger:toc
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Dont believe anything magi says:edumacated
I see... it's a good thing then :zomg
I'm a patience person. Can't wait to be like her

.... where did you get that pic? :blink
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Anddd what's with the comments saying that I should be away from him? Just curious xD
just trolls
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
if magi is 12, i'm the pope :kappa
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,536
Reaction score
21,786
Gender
Female
Country
China
ah does that mean im not the 13 year old boy anymore g
 
Top