- Joined
- Dec 4, 2014
- Messages
- 1,763
- Reaction score
- 1,582
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Then he made Amalgam
It never lost the pace in my point of view though.Change in editor for Soma(Is the manga finally gonna pick up the pace)
![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
all of them were axed but oneMost battle shonen have been getting the axe since Kimetsu
@boldedThat's a good question. I honestly don't know. Unlike Super all those series have been running simultaneously for years they're just under different titles while Dragonball Super is the first non-spin-off related material to be released in over 20 years. Though given how some of these things count everything released under the franchise for total sales that might be the case with DBS.
"Oh wait, don´t mention it. We can´t enjoy it on its own. DBS can be enjoyable on its own"@bolded
If that's the case does that mean GT isn't Canon
People on kazenshu argue alot on what is Canon u "GT and Super is Canon" "No only Super is Canon"
Does that mean GT non-canon
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
my only explanation is they watched 64 episodes of GT, so they invested too much time in it and don't want anyone to tell them they did that for nothingThe real question here is why are DBZ fans the only ones who argue constantly about 'anime-canon'? I've never seen anything else even close to it, for pretty much every single other series the vast majority of people accept that the source material is canon with no arguments to be had.
Best: Trunks, seeing teen Goten, kid Goku, SSJ4 and SSJ4 fusion, Uub, Omega Shenron"Oh wait, don´t mention it. We can´t enjoy it on its own. DBS can be enjoyable on its own"
With people having opinions like this I really wonder is DBSis actually good or they´re overblowing it with saying "it´s better than GT". If you watched GT before, tell me your opinions about it. Did you like it or not? For my part I say that Baby was a villain I was scared of when I was a child, but I don´t know if that might still happen now.
It's because of how messed up the timeline of the Dragon ball franchise is. Honestly I love the series but I'm starting to become annoyed at how many free passes Dragon ball gets compared to other series. There are too many timeline plotholes and how on earth do Goten and Trunks still look like kids. No matter how big a franchise is It should not be able to get away with anything.just because of the name.The real question here is why are DBZ fans the only ones who argue constantly about 'anime-canon'? I've never seen anything else even close to it, for pretty much every single other series the vast majority of people accept that the source material is canon with no arguments to be had.