Last Person to Post Wins - Raichu

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Lucky :pout
Adults usually don't take me seriously.....
It seems to only be the more recent adult generations that like to lord it over us young un's. Older generations don't seem to care.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
mattaku, dont take gnut's compliments too seriously.
wtf unless Greg is like 90 years old and forgets everyone he meets on a weekly basis then I think you're thinking about the wrong guy.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
It seems to only be the more recent adult generations that like to lord it over us young un's. Older generations don't seem to care.
Yes, in most cases. But there are some older generation people who like to tell me what I should do and stuff.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
the original troll
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
tfw charlie is an epic memeber and you are not

:awe
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Yes, in most cases. But there are some older generation people who like to tell me what I should do and stuff.
That's what parents do ;)
the original troll
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
tfw charlie is an epic memeber and you are not

:awe
Be happy with your Troll Award. I really don't want to win that Spam Award but if I do a badge is always nice I guess :XD
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
That's what parents do ;)

Be happy with your Troll Award. I really don't want to win that Spam Award but if I do a badge is always nice I guess :XD
No, not just my parents. Some adults always tells me "hey kiddo, don't get a boyfriend." Or "hey kiddo, you have to obey your parents." Etc. XD
But yea, I see what you mean.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
I'm in a Chibi mood. What can I say? Trying something new ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Elusia do you read Tokyo Ghoul by any chance?
I watched the anime a long time ago but was kinda disappointed
Is the manga good though?
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I’m just happy to have been nominated in more than one category. Don’t expect to win anything since I don’t really make myself known outside FF..
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Okay then. I'll put it on my reading list xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I’m just happy to have been nominated in more than one category. Don’t expect to win anything since I don’t really make myself known outside FF..
It's about the community awards, yes? Don't put yourself down like that. I'm sure that you might win one award.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I’m just happy to have been nominated in more than one category. Don’t expect to win anything since I don’t really make myself known outside FF..
It's cool dude. I seem to have lost my glossy sheen too :XD
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Kinda like Manga Wars.

“Eh, I’ll nominate One Piece but I won’t campaign for it. Don’t have time.”
“Oh, it got past round 1, I guess I’ll try to get it past round 2 as well then.”
“Oh, it’s in round 3 now. Well, I really don’t have time..”
“It got to round 4? ALRIGHT NOW IMMA WIN THIS WHOLE THING!!!”
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
which 1 would u like to win
Most Awesome Staff Member would be cool.
 
Top