Brainwashing...?With your brainwashing power on him, I bet on that also.......
![]()
Im just sweet

Brainwashing...?With your brainwashing power on him, I bet on that also.......
![]()

Yep. I don't really like the others theme/style much.. well expect for Ultraviolet.Oh Magi you use Milk?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nice try, Greg! Keep trying man. You can't brainwash me, thc.Brainwashing...?
Im just sweet![]()
Milk is a bit bland for me though. I guess I could just never move past the old-forum's looks, so Coffee is the only one that makes me feel like I'm still on the site from before 2 years ago.Yep. I don't really like the others theme/style much.. well expect for Ultraviolet.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This thread just pretends to be a game, but it's actually secretly the general-hangout thread for everything.Magi called, I'm here, dunno how this game is played.
That took you long Syx-kun, but at least you appeared.Magi called, I'm here, dunno how this game is played.
Yeah, found in Motorola' site that I had to hold it for 20s.Try holding power button and volume buttons down for 10sec...may reset
Moto Z o/What kind of phone do you have?
In the end, Hardy asked me wth the phone was in the fridge, he told me to check Motorola's website and I went "oooooh".Depending on the phone there can be a combination of things you can press and hold for several seconds which will always completely shut down the phone, without you having to wait for the battery to die on it's own. At least I know of several phones that have that, iPhones especially can always be shut down. Had to deal with these things several times as I had several phones that froze in a weird manner. At first I also let the batteries empty on their own but then found out about the manual shutdown options.
You play this game by liking all of our posts, kouhai '-'Magi called, I'm here, dunno how this game is played.
Probably why it stuck ...trying to update without enough juiceYeah, found in Motorola' site that I had to hold it for 20s.
Moto Z o/
In the end, Hardy asked me wth the phone was in the fridge, he told me to check Motorola's website and I went "oooooh".
Dunno if that worked, the phone did go off but also had 0% batt alrdy, sooo...
You play this game by liking all of our posts, kouhai '-'
Nah, I was playing a game and it got frozen for good D:Probably why it stuck ...trying to update without enough juice

Syxina belongs to my sis, btw ò.ó
Yooou, Magi! Always getting in the middle of my ships!
gnut-samaSyx kun
I've long given up on satisfying you, because you will always find a way to depress me.That took you long Syx-kun, but at least you appeared.
![]()
Why is it that every post of yours contains some form of demand?You play this game by liking all of our posts, kouhai '-'

Hahhahahahahahahahahahaha. Did you read that Magi? DID YOU READ THAT?Magi are you using syx to make Holt jealous?
Huh....most passionate?xDNever realized these awards were important lol . I have voted in more categories this year than the previous year. Last year was one
Category. The only time I have ever tried...I know I’m not being voted for anything outside of that pairing nonsense...
Cuz most people don’t know me...which is fine by me.
Lissa for the invisible![]()
That was your faultHuh....most passionate?xD

I voted youThat was your fault![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Take a peek at most quotable last postI voted myself on 2 categories, I think it were contributive and debater. It's not because I care for winning it as there's much more deserving people, but I didn't know most of the other nominated people and what they do, so might as well give myself some self-praise![]()
