Last Person to Post Wins - Raichu

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Oh Magi you use Milk?
Yep. I don't really like the others theme/style much.. well expect for Ultraviolet.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Brainwashing...?
Im just sweet:XD
Nice try, Greg! Keep trying man. You can't brainwash me, thc.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I used Milk until recently. But I realized Coffee is more convenient on the phone (which I use like 95% of the time).

Also it looks more like MH did in the “good old days”. #oldman
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yep. I don't really like the others theme/style much.. well expect for Ultraviolet.
Milk is a bit bland for me though. I guess I could just never move past the old-forum's looks, so Coffee is the only one that makes me feel like I'm still on the site from before 2 years ago.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Magi called, I'm here, dunno how this game is played.
This thread just pretends to be a game, but it's actually secretly the general-hangout thread for everything.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Syx kun
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,682
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Try holding power button and volume buttons down for 10sec...may reset
Yeah, found in Motorola' site that I had to hold it for 20s.
What kind of phone do you have?
Moto Z o/
Depending on the phone there can be a combination of things you can press and hold for several seconds which will always completely shut down the phone, without you having to wait for the battery to die on it's own. At least I know of several phones that have that, iPhones especially can always be shut down. Had to deal with these things several times as I had several phones that froze in a weird manner. At first I also let the batteries empty on their own but then found out about the manual shutdown options.
In the end, Hardy asked me wth the phone was in the fridge, he told me to check Motorola's website and I went "oooooh".
Dunno if that worked, the phone did go off but also had 0% batt alrdy, sooo...
Magi called, I'm here, dunno how this game is played.
You play this game by liking all of our posts, kouhai '-'
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah, found in Motorola' site that I had to hold it for 20s.

Moto Z o/

In the end, Hardy asked me wth the phone was in the fridge, he told me to check Motorola's website and I went "oooooh".
Dunno if that worked, the phone did go off but also had 0% batt alrdy, sooo...

You play this game by liking all of our posts, kouhai '-'
Probably why it stuck ...trying to update without enough juice
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,682
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Probably why it stuck ...trying to update without enough juice
Nah, I was playing a game and it got frozen for good D:
Not the first time that happens. It freezes out of nowhere when I'm browsing stuff or gaming.
But it usually goes back to normal after 10mins. This time it went full rebel mode.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Never realized these awards were important lol . I have voted in more categories this year than the previous year. Last year was one
Category. The only time I have ever tried...I know I’m not being voted for anything outside of that pairing nonsense...
Cuz most people don’t know me...which is fine by me.
Lissa for the invisible :hee
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
gnut-sama

That took you long Syx-kun, but at least you appeared.

I've long given up on satisfying you, because you will always find a way to depress me.

You play this game by liking all of our posts, kouhai '-'
Why is it that every post of yours contains some form of demand? :oh

Magi are you using syx to make Holt jealous?
Hahhahahahahahahahahahaha. Did you read that Magi? DID YOU READ THAT?


GrySun, you have no idea what you just did there. xD

 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Never realized these awards were important lol . I have voted in more categories this year than the previous year. Last year was one
Category. The only time I have ever tried...I know I’m not being voted for anything outside of that pairing nonsense...
Cuz most people don’t know me...which is fine by me.
Lissa for the invisible :hee
Huh....most passionate?xD
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Magi uses milk?
I personally prefer to use Ultraviolet everything else hurts my eyes.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That was your fault :darn
I voted you
:cookiehand
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I voted myself on 2 categories, I think it were contributive and debater. It's not because I care for winning it as there's much more deserving people, but I didn't know most of the other nominated people and what they do, so might as well give myself some self-praise :hee
Take a peek at most quotable last post :toc
 
Top