Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2017] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Robot almost at the bottom.
WNL or One Piece will have cover in the next issue.
Black Clover in the top 5.
Yuragi or Kimetsu near the top 5.
It is too early for "We Never Learn" get a cover... Although it would be awesome if it happened the series is going a little worse than Nisekoi and Nisekoi took longer than that iirc.
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,071
Reaction score
6,930
Gender
Male
Country
United States
eptember Shoseki Sales Ranking:
1 - My Hero Academia #15
2 - Shokugeki no Soma #26
7 - The Promised Neverland #5
27 - Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san #7
43 - Dr. Stone #2
77 - Hinomaru Sumo #16
110 - MHA Illegals #2
117 - MHA Smash! #4
316 - Dorei Yuugi #1
355 - Route End #2
389 - The Emperor & I #4 (Final)

30位110850/50位68250/100位38450/200位20700/300位15000/400位11000/500位9250
no BLack Clover? Old TPN volumes didnt sell?
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
That reminds me, I think it's confirmed the teacher is best girl now from the recent developments
 

shoyoboyo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2016
Messages
1,463
Reaction score
1,527
Country
United States
I don't know man, the recent chapter made me like Rizu more. It's great that it's difficult to choose the best girl in WNL.
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
I don't know man, the recent chapter made me like Rizu more. It's great that it's difficult to choose the best girl in WNL.
couldn't say that about Nisekoi. it was Tsugumi or nobody
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
That reminds me, I think it's confirmed the teacher is best girl now from the recent developments
It is far from it, it is Takemoto or Ashumi-senpai, there are no others. I don't even know why the teacher appears in the conversation, not that it is a popular opinion anyway.
 

Tamil

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 12, 2016
Messages
4,125
Reaction score
5,841
Country
Winterfell
Are there tv ratings for BC episodes? Backlog sales?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
no BLack Clover? Old TPN volumes didnt sell?
Pretty sure older TPN volumes did sell. Maybe he never included it.
 

savethecat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 5, 2016
Messages
3,330
Reaction score
5,440
Age
33
Country
United States
I would sorta like that Togashi One Shot as a full series.

1. Because the art is cute. And looks like a lot of fun.

2. Because the reaction from HxH fans would be hilarious
 

Tanzo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2016
Messages
1,555
Reaction score
3,766
Country
United States
no BLack Clover? Old TPN volumes didnt sell?
I just listed ones released that month.
Other ones in Top 50:
31 - One Piece #86
Neverland
103 - Vol. 4
119 - Vol. 2
123 - Vol. 1
128 - Vol. 3

182 - BC Vol. 12
No other BC vols ranked in Sept.
 

ChocoBar9

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 29, 2008
Messages
2,955
Reaction score
2,573
Gender
Male
Country
United States
no BLack Clover? Old TPN volumes didnt sell?
This is the sales ranking for the month of September. Black Clover's latest volume was released in October so it'll show up on the list next month
 

Nemesis

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
1,706
Reaction score
1,826
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
That reminds me, I think it's confirmed the teacher is best girl now from the recent developments
Nah, that's Fumino. But all of them are great so I don't mind who win in the end.
 

savethecat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 5, 2016
Messages
3,330
Reaction score
5,440
Age
33
Country
United States
Not speaking on people in this thread. But the mainstream HxH fans are really hostile towards Togashi for his hiatuses.
I personally feel like he should allowed to work on his own pace.
His mainstream fans would rage if he made a series along side HxH, and it would be a little funny watching them freak out because of it.
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
It is far from it, it is Takemoto or Ashumi-senpai, there are no others. I don't even know why the teacher appears in the conversation, not that it is a popular opinion anyway.
Nah, that's Fumino. But all of them are great so I don't mind who win in the end.
Just goes to show you how likeable all of them are, can't decide on a consensus

Their sacred pinnacle of shounen manga will be on hiatus because Togashi is working on something completely unrelated. The salt will be glorious. Nothing compared to the O MY RUBBER NEN salt mine though.
I just read this chapter not too long ago for the first time. Crazy, crazy chills I got. But I saw the blowup over this one which was even crazier. I was so conflicted and hype at the same time. Weird ass feeling
 

shoyoboyo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2016
Messages
1,463
Reaction score
1,527
Country
United States
I just read this chapter not too long ago for the first time. Crazy, crazy chills I got. But I saw the blowup over this one which was even crazier. I was so conflicted and hype at the same time. Weird ass feeling
I still remember the /a/ threads when the chapter came out. The salty tears of the Chrollo fans and the rejoice of the fans of the BASED CLOWN. Good times.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

savethecat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 5, 2016
Messages
3,330
Reaction score
5,440
Age
33
Country
United States
The way he reacts to things makes me wonder how he's sponsored with Funimation and Viz. he handles himself like a child on social media
 

Mr.Fujimaster

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2017
Messages
437
Reaction score
304
Country
Brazil
It is too early for "We Never Learn" get a cover... Although it would be awesome if it happened the series is going a little worse than Nisekoi and Nisekoi took longer than that iirc.
For me, it costs nothing to the WNL to win the cover before the #52 issue.
The manga is proving to be a good substitute for Nisekoi.
As far as I know, it's hard to find romcoms in Jump (not impossible).
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Just goes to show you how likeable all of them are, can't decide on a consensus
It is like that with every romcom. People talk about Nisekoi as if all the characters were bad and not likeable, it was from it and every one of them had their fanbase as was shown by Y-san love for Marika and some fans also voting massively to Onodera. A lot of people celebrate Chitoge anniversary every year even now, etc.
 

OfficialHxH

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2017
Messages
1,043
Reaction score
1,909
Country
United States
Not speaking on people in this thread. But the mainstream HxH fans are really hostile towards Togashi for his hiatuses.
I personally feel like he should allowed to work on his own pace.
His mainstream fans would rage if he made a series along side HxH, and it would be a little funny watching them freak out because of it.
I'm a big Hunter x Hunter fan but I understand and appreciate the hiatuses. Yes it sucks but the story couldn't be as great as it is if he didn't have time to rest and plan it all out. The hxh fans that get all butthurt over it either must be new to all the hiatus or are just selfish and immature.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top