Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2017] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
What chapter was ranked from Dr. Stone?
 

savethecat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 5, 2016
Messages
3,330
Reaction score
5,440
Age
33
Country
United States
Come back to Jump next year Moue ☹☹☹
 

Mammo

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2015
Messages
4,755
Reaction score
8,897
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I feel like i missed something
it's a meme in this thread
this author had a different oneshot called Galaxy Gangs, a lot of people here want it serialize, I however think it's generic battle shonen trash
every time people here say they want it serialize I reply and tell them to go away

the author working on something different is like Christmas for me and suicide watch for them
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
Chapter 26. The chapter in which Senkuu convinced a villain with a bottle of Cola.
Lmaooo. It was lowkey edgy w/ the fake out also so maybe that’s why. Next chapter was better to me.
 

savethecat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 5, 2016
Messages
3,330
Reaction score
5,440
Age
33
Country
United States
it's a meme in this thread
this author had a different oneshot called Galaxy Gangs, a lot of people here want it serialize, I however think it's generic battle shonen trash
every time people here say they want it serialize I reply and tell them to go away

the author working on something different is like Christmas for me and suicide watch for them
Galaxy Gangs would be cool, but I simply just want a Battle Shonen series from him. Doesn't have to be Galaxy Gangs.

I think most people want Galaxy Gangs because it's a space series, and we don't have a successful space travel series in the magazine. In fact, I don't think that lane is really taken currently in manga/anime(at least not by a popular series)
 

jagman1x3

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 19, 2012
Messages
2,616
Reaction score
2,843
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Galaxy Gangs would be cool, but I simply just want a Battle Shonen series from him. Doesn't have to be Galaxy Gangs.

I think most people want Galaxy Gangs because it's a space series, and we don't have a successful space travel series in the magazine. In fact, I don't think that lane is really taken currently in manga/anime(at least not by a popular series)
Astra on Jump+.
 

ChocoBar9

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 29, 2008
Messages
2,955
Reaction score
2,573
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Poor Moue. Jump scared him off.
 

TyVip

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 30, 2015
Messages
2,720
Reaction score
2,814
Gender
Male
Country
Mariejoa
I legit was going to ask if Jump Giga is dead today lol.
 

iceemperor

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2014
Messages
1,735
Reaction score
2,734
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
This has yet to be confirmed but apparently Heroaca will take another break next week according to Horikoshi's author comment this coming issue:

堀越の巻末コメ
来週また休みいただきます。楽しみに読んで下さっている方々申し訳ありません!
 

xAsum0x

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2014
Messages
1,763
Reaction score
1,582
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:biblethumpMy boi dyin
 

Caiops

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2015
Messages
803
Reaction score
519
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
The chapter of RxL that was ranked was the best chapter of the manga...

I don't understand :(
 

Mammo

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2015
Messages
4,755
Reaction score
8,897
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Getting ptsd, comment reminds me of man who shall not be named
now that you mention it, oh wow, when did I go to the dark side......
apologizes friends I'll try to improve myself

I know if the table was turned and Moue was doing GG y'all will have my head on a stick :notrust
 

ChocoBar9

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 29, 2008
Messages
2,955
Reaction score
2,573
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The chapter of RxL that was ranked was the best chapter of the manga...

I don't understand :(
Shhhh...no more tears...only shills. :derp
 

savethecat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 5, 2016
Messages
3,330
Reaction score
5,440
Age
33
Country
United States
Astra on Jump+.
Idk how huge that is in Japan. But I was talking, like, top of the food chain popular.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Looks like Horikoshi is about to officially go the Oda route.

Btw. Is there any chance of Giga one shots or artist coming to the main mag
 

Mammo

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2015
Messages
4,755
Reaction score
8,897
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Btw. Is there any chance of Giga one shots or artist coming to the main mag
yeah always, since it's the new Next/Akamaru

Full Drive artist released a oneshot there last year
the guy that's doing Grim Reaper next week released 2 oneshots in Giga, one in 2016 and the other earlier this year
 

Caiops

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2015
Messages
803
Reaction score
519
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Does Jump usually cancel series that has a twitter page?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top