- Joined
- Apr 1, 2016
- Messages
- 4,482
- Reaction score
- 8,341
- Country
-
What chapter was ranked from Dr. Stone?
Chapter 26. The chapter in which Senkuu convinced a villain with a bottle of Cola.What chapter was ranked from Dr. Stone?
I feel like i missed somethingMAH GALAXY GANGS
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
MAH GALAXY GANGS
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Mammo has some weird hatred towards that one shotI feel like i missed something
it's a meme in this threadI feel like i missed something
Lmaooo. It was lowkey edgy w/ the fake out also so maybe that’s why. Next chapter was better to me.Chapter 26. The chapter in which Senkuu convinced a villain with a bottle of Cola.
the author working on something different is like Christmas for me and suicide watch for them
Galaxy Gangs would be cool, but I simply just want a Battle Shonen series from him. Doesn't have to be Galaxy Gangs.it's a meme in this thread
this author had a different oneshot called Galaxy Gangs, a lot of people here want it serialize, I however think it's generic battle shonen trash
every time people here say they want it serialize I reply and tell them to go away
the author working on something different is like Christmas for me and suicide watch for them
Astra on Jump+.Galaxy Gangs would be cool, but I simply just want a Battle Shonen series from him. Doesn't have to be Galaxy Gangs.
I think most people want Galaxy Gangs because it's a space series, and we don't have a successful space travel series in the magazine. In fact, I don't think that lane is really taken currently in manga/anime(at least not by a popular series)
My boi dyin

now that you mention it, oh wow, when did I go to the dark side......Getting ptsd, comment reminds me of man who shall not be named

Shhhh...no more tears...only shills.The chapter of RxL that was ranked was the best chapter of the manga...
I don't understand![]()

Idk how huge that is in Japan. But I was talking, like, top of the food chain popular.Astra on Jump+.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
yeah always, since it's the new Next/AkamaruBtw. Is there any chance of Giga one shots or artist coming to the main mag