- Joined
- Dec 4, 2014
- Messages
- 1,763
- Reaction score
- 1,582
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Didn't Samon have one
Samon and Shoodan have a Twitter page.Does Jump usually cancel series that has a twitter page?
Samon was cancelled and it has 12.6K followers on twitter.Does Jump usually cancel series that has a twitter page?
Hello darkness my old friend.Samon was cancelled and it has 12.6K followers on twitter.
Ban MammoGetting ptsd, comment reminds me of G_I_A

Didn't Mononofu have one too? Twitter pages don't mean much, they're just inexpensive advertisements.Samon and Shoodan have a Twitter page.
I THINK I remember one of the one shots.yeah always, since it's the new Next/Akamaru
Full Drive artist released a oneshot there last year
the guy that's doing Grim Reaper next week released 2 oneshots in Giga, one in 2016 and the other earlier this year
Yes, it's a dead Twitter account with 2.7k followers and no tweet since september 2016.Didn't Mononofu have one too? Twitter pages don't mean much, they're just inexpensive advertisements.
both are battle mangaI THINK I remember one of the one shots.
Was one a gag series?
Hate to ask, but any links to some images to them anywhere.both are battle manga
one is Called Budda and the other is called Dogs
his artstyle is rough and amateurish and both have more action and fighting scenes than a story
Dogs oneshot rawHate to ask, but any links to some images to them anywhere.
Just curious, since he's a young artist. Can't find any myself
Yuragi and Robot in the bottom is too much for me.#48 (30/10) :
Golem Hearts (New serie, cover, color page)
One Piece
Dr.Stone
Full Drive (Color page)
Haikyu - Les as du Volley
My Hero Academia
Food Wars (Color page)
Black Clover
Kimetsu no Yaiba
Tomatoypoo no Lycopene
Gintama (Color page & last popular characters contest results)
The Promised Neverland
We Never Learn
Hinomaru Sumo
Saiki Kusuo no Sainan
Spring Weapon Number One
Yuragi-sô no Yûna-san
Shudan
Robot x Laserbeam
Cross Account
Tomatoypoo no Lycopene (2nd chapter)
#49 (06/11) :
We Never Learn (Cover & Color page)
Golem Hearts (Color page)
Food Wars (Color page)
Grim Reaper de Taisei Tsujita (19 Years old author) (Oneshot, color page)
Full Drive (23 pages)


I agree with everything, polarization makes everything more interesting, the discussions about who deserves more go longer and there are more room to develop. I have a hard time thinking in aspects WNL characters can develop and it is bad, blandness comes to mind and blandness means Onodera and this is bad. XDHaving a mostly likeable cast who all appeal to everyone is WNL's main fault in my mind. What I love most about Nisekoi or Yuuna as examples, is the variability in cast. So while this means you'll likely hate certain characters at points and love others, those views are also open to, and likely will change throughout the series with character development. I personally feel very satisfied when a character I hate is developed in a way where I grow to like them. Recently it happened with Oboro in Yuuna who I've disliked most of the series run, and Nisekoi somehow managed to make me somewhat like Marika by the end.
Having mostly likeable characters from the start takes away that possibility. I think in Romcom harems where character development is everything, part of the purpose and entire enjoyment of the series is seeing how the characters grow and change in your mind. If they're already good, there's a lot less room for that, and you just get used to the series and characters being at a certain level. Not saying there isn't development, it's just less significant. I shouldn't be thinking the teacher, who's had extremely little focus, is already better than mainstream characters in her first few chapters. What room is there for her growth now? It kinda means all the time spent on the old cast is wasted if I prefer a new character to any of them. Alternatively, it means you get bored of cast members after a certain amount of chapters as their characters change too little to be interesting.
Worlds End Harem still selling more than Black Clover.60125 577571 Haikyuu
21006 165512 Black Clover
20722 197885 Gintama
20218 166287 Worlds End Harem
15103 *97350 Saiki
12745 122681 Kimetsu