--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
whoah, at the same time I posted these too, well you beat me to it, I deleted my post. but yeah it seem Hiro was in the mood to draw some Rave characters as he he drew Haru Elie and Musica
And Levy’s hair is the same as Bellnika. Cuz Bellnika was being paired with Musica a bit at the end of RM.Haven’t seen him do Rave in a minute. Never noticed the similarities between Musica and Gajeel though. Feel kinda foolish now.
Wait Bellnika parallels Levy? Huh I always thought that Bellnika parallels Wendy.And Levy’s hair is the same as Bellnika. Cuz Bellnika was being paired with Musica a bit at the end of RM.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well could continue Fairy Tail in a few years or if his new series fails and the 100 Year Quest is a way to continue the series one day. Also Mashima mentioned when he was in New York that if there was a continuation then he would let Lucy find Aquarius's Key.It seems like Hiro Mashima still burns for Fairy Tail.
Bellnika’s membership... coming later in the story... her attitude.... parallels Wendy. Her spiked blue hair looks like Levy tho. How she got she helped Elle use the staff is more similar to Yukino and Lucy closing the gate and she got captured in Hardner’s tentacles is like Yukino and Larcade. While Bellnika and Haru being thrown in prison in their underwear is like Lisanna and Natsu. So there’s a bit spread out.Wait Bellnika parallels Levy? Huh I always thought that Bellnika parallels Wendy.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well could continue Fairy Tail in a few years or if his new series fails and the 100 Year Quest is a way to continue the series one day. Also Mashima mentioned when he was in New York that if there was a continuation then he would let Lucy find Aquarius's Key.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I thought Musica ended up with Nashi (I forget her name but starts with an N)And Levy’s hair is the same as Bellnika. Cuz Bellnika was being paired with Musica a bit at the end of RM.
His lover Reina died.I think he was single.I thought Musica ended up with Nashi (I forget her name but starts with an N)
His lover Reina died.I think he was single.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
well not sure if considered canon to rave story but in the Fairies at the Beach the very first omake chapter that hiro did for FT, he snuck in the first page omake of Elie, Musica, Julia,Ruby, Griff and Belnika. Musica and Belnika were arm to arm implying its a date.![]()
in the very last chapter of rave. Musica look like he was asking Belnika out on the Haru Elie photo.![]()
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Didn't Mashima's once said Musica's counterpart(Gray) won't suffer the same fate as Musica when he was asked about Juvia?well not sure if considered canon to rave story but in the Fairies at the Beach the very first omake chapter that hiro did for FT, he snuck in the first page omake of Elie, Musica, Julia,Ruby, Griff and Belnika. Musica and Belnika were arm to arm implying its a date.![]()
in the very last chapter of rave. Musica look like he was asking Belnika out on the Haru Elie photo.![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
man Im hoping with Kodansha announcment of releasing the entire Rave digitally, they get around to phyiscal copies, I would so buy that and read the entire series completely finally.--- Double Post Merged, ---
She’s only leaning in for Natsu. The others she is backing/leaning away. And plue is stabbing her.This is too good to see who is Lucy more comfortable with. :3
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Lucy is smart, She picked the purest guy.She’s only leaning in for Natsu. The others she is backing/leaning away

I was really surprised at him going back to the Graylu tease cuz having Gray there unlike Loke (who is single and flirts with Lucy consistently) really goes against the stuff Mashima was saying about Juvia and Gruvia. You can bet if Natsu was in the position with Lucy, Erza, and Lisanna.... WWIII would occur on twitter/tumblr/etc.as a Nalu fan, Im happy shes comfortable to being willing to do it with Natsu, as a gruvia fan, Im not exactly thrill that Hiro drew Gray among the guys willing to do that despite everything with Juvia. maybe Im taking it too seriously.