Hangout Akatsuki no Yona Hangout Thread

How do you prefer the Spoiler/Chapter thread set-up?

  • Different threads for each spoiler/chapter (current set up)

    Votes: 4 57.1%
  • 2 constant threads (1 for spoiler, 1 for chapter) to allow for continued discussion

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Other (suggest in thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    7

@Aylinn

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2017
Messages
204
Reaction score
268
Country
Poland
It s suprising to me, that Hak knows that so well that Soo Won doesn t believe in the gods.. Were there a couple of occurences, that made Hak think like that?
I don’t remember any, but I don’t think that Su-won tried to hide his true attitude towards Gods. He was not hiding that he is not going to marry Yona and make Hak’s imagined future happen, so I think most likely, while he was not openly telling his plans, he was not putting such a big effort to hide stuff from them and Hak and Yona were simply missing all the more or less obvious hints that something is going on.

It is typical for shoujo male heroes who are true love interests to tease the heroine. I even remember that when Hak teased Yona about not being right in the head in the first episode I thought: ‘Here goes her true love interest, meh, seen that’
 

Mini_kinkin

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2017
Messages
219
Reaction score
165
Country
Winterfell
Well it all depends what kind of preferences one has, I guess.
Romance doesn t really interest me that much in Akatsuki no Yona. Zeno,the interactions between the famous trio, and the many questions concerning King Il, Yu hon, King Junam, Soo Won and Yona s mothers, the Sky tribe (when and why did this tribe appear?), the priests are the reasons why I read this manga. Oh and Soo Won s story of course. It would be more than interesting to know, how he perceives certain issues and occurences. There are also a few questions left...

I wondered why I didn t like Yona and Hak s interactions at the beginning. Maybe that he teased her so much and acted rather rude to Yona. I think that irked me a little bit.
Thankfully it got better.
Though both characters Yona and Hak interest me more.
Yeah my number one reason for reading this manga are interactions between the dragons, Yona, Yoon and Hak.

Then I guess the trio.

Then romance, because lets face it, romance is lacking so much in this manga. I can easily fangirl on another shoujo with a better written romance :P. Doesn't mean I don't want romance once in a while at least.

Hak teasing Yona...yeah people do tend to find that rude but I find it relatable. Guys usually pull a girl's leg, especially if they like them. They get pleasure from seeing our annoyed faces :P. Even if he teased her so much, there is no one in the world who will love her as much as he does. I liked this contrast :D. I am not talking here about the hugging and kissing on forehead and honey licking btw (since those scenes were just put to fangirl over and it worked because Hak has the biggest fandom in AnY according to some poll last year. Though many people don't like that.), I am just talking about how he teases, hurls savage comments and annoys her right from the first chapter. I just find that hilarious. He is like the opposite of the perfect gentlemen and I love that.

Btw Zeno is my fave character after Hak and Yona. I hope he finds happiness in the manga!

@@Aylinn actually no it isn't as common. Most of the shoujos I have read either have realllly nice guys who are gentlemen, or Tsunderes, or Kuuderes who are downright cruel. Very few tease to this extent but already love the heroine from the start, or are in a painful unrequited love. Yona and Hak's childhood friendship angle make the ship more interesting. Trust me I am a shoujo romance expert there is a reason why this ship is so popular. :hip
 
Last edited:

SamuelDean

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2017
Messages
253
Reaction score
175
Country
Dragonstone
I don’t remember any, but I don’t think that Su-won tried to hide his true attitude towards Gods. He was not hiding that he is not going to marry Yona and make Hak’s imagined future happen’
That is an other interesting point. Hak seems to be a person that doesn t wonder about certain issues if they are associated with people he loves and trusts (a similar behaviour concerning King Il)
In fact I wondered why he interpreted Yona s and Soo Won s relationship as romantic. I think before Yona s "half confession" Soo Won treated her like a child. Hak may have wished for it, since he considered it (Soo Won and Yona s marriage) the optimal solution.
But unfortunately he overlooked Soo Won s behaviour. I think Soo Won showed more disinterest of Yona when he was a teenager of 14 years.

, so I think most likely, while he was not openly telling his plans, he was not putting such a big effort to hide stuff from them and Hak and Yona were simply missing all the more or less obvious hints that something is going on.
That could be the case. Another point is that Soo Won seemed to put some distance between himself and the other two. Yona asked in the first chapter, if Soo Won would stay longer. Soo Won answered that he would stay a week. So his visits seemed to be rather rare and not a common occurence.
What do you mean...Did King Il maybe also wish for Soo Won s rare visits? Or was it just Soo Won who wished for it?

It is typical for shoujo male heroes who are true love interests to tease the heroine. I even remember that when Hak teased Yona about not being right in the head in the first episode I thought: ‘Here goes her true love interest, meh, seen that
@@Aylinn[/USER] actually no it isn't as common. Most of the shoujos I have read either have realllly nice guys who are gentlemen, or Tsunderes, or Kuuderes who are downright cruel. Very few tease to this extent but already love the heroine from the start, or are in a painful unrequited love. Yona and Hak's childhood friendship angle make the ship more interesting. Trust me I am a shoujo romance expert there is a reason why this ship is so popular
I think I am not that much of an expert, since I don t read that much shojos. It s just a personal preference. I don t like it, if the male lead is aware that he loves a girl and still treats her rather rude. The behaviour doesn t make much sense to me. Would you like somebody more, if someone treats you like that?:confused:

Yeah my number one reason for reading this manga are interactions between the dragons, Yona, Yoon and Hak.
I like them too...Pretty much all of them...but especially Zeno...I think that is not that much of a revelation, is it?;)



Then romance, because lets face it, romance is lacking so much in this manga. I can easily fangirl on another shoujo with a better written romance :P. Doesn't mean I don't want romance once in a while at least.

Hak teasing Yona...yeah people do tend to find that rude but I find it relatable. Guys usually pull a girl's leg, especially if they like them. They get pleasure from seeing our annoyed faces :P. Even if he teased her so much, there is no one in the world who will love her as much as he does. I liked this contrast :D. I am not talking here about the hugging and kissing on forehead and honey licking btw (since those scenes were just put to fangirl over and it worked because Hak has the biggest fandom in AnY according to some poll last year. Though many people don't like that.), I am just talking about how he teases, hurls savage comments and annoys her right from the first chapter. I just find that hilarious. He is like the opposite of the perfect gentlemen and I love that.
This behaviour is not relatable to me. I am sorry. Throwing back and forth "fake-insults" may be silly and jolly, but just if both parties can laugh about it, which is not the case. Yona is angry about it.

Or to put it more precise. I don t think it is attractive and more confusing in Hak s case, since this attitude is one reason why she may didn t realize his love for her. So it is rather complicating. But to each their own. I am not a real fan of shojo and if that is common practice...I accept it as a quirk of shojo mangas.

Btw Zeno is my fave character after Hak and Yona. I hope he finds happiness in the manga!
That is nice! A fellow Zeno fan! I hope it!! But unfortunately Zeno s greatest happiness seems to be to die...I think he loves Yona and the others, especially the dragon warriors very much, but 2000 years...it seems to be too much to bear to stay alive for so long.
However I think he wishes to fulfill the task he found for himself.
 

Mini_kinkin

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2017
Messages
219
Reaction score
165
Country
Winterfell
I think I am not that much of an expert, since I don t read that much shojos. It s just a personal preference. I don t like it, if the male lead is aware that he loves a girl and still treats her rather rude. The behaviour doesn t make much sense to me. Would you like somebody more, if someone treats you like that?:confused:


I like them too...Pretty much all of them...but especially Zeno...I think that is not that much of a revelation, is it?;)

This behaviour is not relatable to me. I am sorry. Throwing back and forth "fake-insults" may be silly and jolly, but just if both parties can laugh about it, which is not the case. Yona is angry about it.

Or to put it more precise. I don t think it is attractive and more confusing in Hak s case, since this attitude is one reason why she may didn t realize his love for her. So it is rather complicating. But to each their own. I am not a real fan of shojo and if that is common practice...I accept it as a quirk of shojo mangas.
Oh well, actually to each their own. Hak's behaviour isn't only limited to Yona, he teases Kija and Jae-Ha too. According to me, teasing is normal amongst friends and also, later on, lovers and the more comfortable you get with someone, the more likely they are to pull your leg or annoy you. Anyway this is just my opinion.

I don't know...what would be preferable? To be gentlemenly like Soo-Won but hide everything you feel or to be wild or "rude" as you put it - though I still don't think it's rude, it's just a natural instinct to annoy the person you love in my opinion- like Hak but still do anything for the girl you love? I would prefer to date someone like Hak. But of course, everyone has the preferences, especially in love and dating.

Also Hak never wanted Yona to know his feelings, he never courted her. He always thought Yona loved Soo-Won. He just wanted things to stay as they are so he teased her all the time. Like I said, teasing your friends is completely normal.

That is nice! A fellow Zeno fan! I hope it!! But unfortunately Zeno s greatest happiness seems to be to die...I think he loves Yona and the others, especially the dragon warriors very much, but 2000 years...it seems to be too much to bear to stay alive for so long.
However I think he wishes to fulfill the task he found for himself.
Yeah I hope he rests in peace! Zeno's past chapters with Kaya and him wandering around were some of my absolute fave in the manga.
 

@Aylinn

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2017
Messages
204
Reaction score
268
Country
Poland
That could be the case. Another point is that Soo Won seemed to put some distance between himself and the other two. Yona asked in the first chapter, if Soo Won would stay longer. Soo Won answered that he would stay a week. So his visits seemed to be rather rare and not a common occurence.
What do you mean...Did King Il maybe also wish for Soo Won s rare visits? Or was it just Soo Won who wished for it?
Well, Su-won firmly believed that Il killed Yu-hon, so he might have thought that Il would want to do away with him as well.

And when Yona stormed into his room he reacted like someone who expects to be attacked.
 

SamuelDean

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2017
Messages
253
Reaction score
175
Country
Dragonstone
Oh well, actually to each their own. Hak's behaviour isn't only limited to Yona, he teases Kija and Jae-Ha too. According to me, teasing is normal amongst friends and also, later on, lovers and the more comfortable you get with someone, the more likely they are to pull your leg or annoy you. Anyway this is just my opinion.

I don't know...what would be preferable? To be gentlemenly like Soo-Won but hide everything you feel or to be wild or "rude" as you put it - though I still don't think it's rude, it's just a natural instinct to annoy the person you love in my opinion- like Hak but still do anything for the girl you love? I would prefer to date someone like Hak. But of course, everyone has the preferences, especially in love and dating.
Yeah. Everyone has their preferences. Actually there are more than two options at least in real life.Rude behaviour and frank attitude aren t always associated. There are a couple of people who are both rude and scheming. And also people who are nice and frank. Frankness doesn t have aynthing to do with being rude.
I am curious...how would you call it if a guy would say that you are becoming uglier?

Also Hak never wanted Yona to know his feelings, he never courted her. He always thought Yona loved Soo-Won. He just wanted things to stay as they are so he teased her all the time. Like I said, teasing your friends is completely normal.
I think that you make sure, that your friends understand the "teasing" right, correct?
Because you don t wish to hurt them. If they get really angry, that would maybe concern you and you would apologize. You didn t harbour ill will after all.
That is the difference between real life and in manga, where we don t see the male lead apologize for his behaviour if the heroine should be upset about it. Well at least in that case. He would be troubled to complicate their relationship.

I do understand that he doesn t wish to establish a relationship with her, since he doesn t seem to realize, that Yona s feelings changed. That is a pity actually. I hoped when she kissed him, that he would realize her feelings.

Though I like the Yona and Hak interactions later more, since Hak dropped this attitude of his.


Yeah I hope he rests in peace! Zeno's past chapters with Kaya and him wandering around were some of my absolute fave in the manga
Yeah...I like these chapters very much. Kaya still stays in his heart. She changed his behaviour considerably. They were really cute together and fit each other really well.
Well, Su-won firmly believed that Il killed Yu-hon, so he might have thought that Il would want to do away with him as well.

And when Yona stormed into his room he reacted like someone who expects to be attacked.
Yeah...I think that these were Soo Won s thoughts, but my question was, if King Il really harboured ill intent concerning his nephew.
He seemed to like Soo Won, but on the other hand, he was 100 % against Soo Won marrying Yona. It could be that King Il just wished to marry Yona to somebody else...
But somehow..one might think that King Il also acted and that his character may be a little more sinister than one might think...
 

ShiKou

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 13, 2017
Messages
11
Reaction score
14
Country
Philippines
Ooohhh... brings back memories... all the boys in that anime could be cast in a Pantene commercial ~gorgeous locks~
I love the female lead tho, shes an iconoclast for a girl in her era. The male lead seems to be quite effeminate(in my opinion). But i have to admit, i love the politics of that novel/anime. AnY doesnt really focus much on politics or court life (maybe thats not kusanagis forte?) but its still good.
yess they're soo bishies .. I really like the story and the plot (my fave Anime of all times and the only reason why I really like Cherry Blossoms LOL) but sad to say it wasn't finished in the anime and it continued in a novel and there's no even slightest complete english translations //sigh// yes the male lead there is a bit feminine he's like SW in terms of physical appearance and both are childish when it comes to their close ones.. event hough AnY doesn't focus much on politics but it has a good plot so still nice to read..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But I don't think Hak is a Tsundere at all...Since Tsunderes don't really know they are in love with the main character and try their best to be spiteful towards them and the show them some love from time to time...Hak is loyal all the time....welll that's just my opinion. A popular Tsundere character is Tomoe from Kamisama Hajimemashta who only realizes much later that he is in love with the main char.

Though I would like to see interactions with Soo-Won but I doubt it will be like the old days. At this point a reconciliation would be good.

I have seen a few eps of that anime looong ago! Like Trjpyo said it's like a Pantene commercial. But the plot was good. Maybe I will rewatch :D.
no I didn't say that Hak is tsundere I said I'm not into charas like Hak that is so typical for shoujo manga/anime a chara that is loved by many.. esp. tsundere charas.. so I'm talking about type of charas.. I'd say Kyo of Fruits Basket and Zero of Vampire Knight are good examples of tsundere than Tomoe but Hak is not a tsundere at all.. it's just that he doesn't know how to express his true feelings towards Yona and always end up teasing her.. oh well, that's Hak for you! :) and please watch again the Saiunkoku Monogatari til the end :)
 
Last edited:

@Aylinn

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2017
Messages
204
Reaction score
268
Country
Poland
Yeah...I think that these were Soo Won s thoughts, but my question was, if King Il really harboured ill intent concerning his nephew.
He seemed to like Soo Won, but on the other hand, he was 100 % against Soo Won marrying Yona. It could be that King Il just wished to marry Yona to somebody else...
But somehow..one might think that King Il also acted and that his character may be a little more sinister than one might think...
I think it would make a lot of sense if it turned out that Il has a more sinister side. If there are revelations, I would expect them to give the spotlight to the main character and her friends. I don’t know if you have read Pandora Hearts, but it was really well done there. It was also done well in RG Veda.

It is also the main reason why I don’t think that Yu-hon will turn out to be the villain. It is not a good move storywise in this situation. It would be if Su-won were the main character. I expect that it is rather that Su-won knows something that Yona and we, readers, don’t know yet, so it will kind of be like with

Pandora Hearts spoiler

Vincent
 

Trjpyo

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2017
Messages
139
Reaction score
67
Country
Water Tribe
but sad to say it wasn't finished in the anime and it continued in a novel and there's no even slightest complete english translations //sigh// :)
Do you know about theyseemewhalin.tumblr? She provided the orig japanese scans of akatsuki no yona when she was still in japan then. On top of that she also does translations of Saiunkoku Monogatari novels. I’ve read the novel continuation of the anime through her.
 

SamuelDean

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2017
Messages
253
Reaction score
175
Country
Dragonstone
I think it would make a lot of sense if it turned out that Il has a more sinister side. If there are revelations, I would expect them to give the spotlight to the main character and her friends. I don’t know if you have read Pandora Hearts, but it was really well done there. It was also done well in RG Veda.

It is also the main reason why I don’t think that Yu-hon will turn out to be the villain. It is not a good move storywise in this situation. It would be if Su-won were the main character. I expect that it is rather that Su-won knows something that Yona and we, readers, don’t know yet, so it will kind of be like with

Pandora Hearts spoiler

Vincent
Yeah...Pandora is a good manga. It develops in a nice direction at the end, the reader is a little surprised....about Jack, Oswald, Oz,Alice. The main character was not so almighty in comparison to other series. I don t know RG Veda, but I might read it.

King Il:
So there are people who have similar thoughts! I agree, story wise it would make more sense, if King Il also hid certain traits.
Though my reasons for distrusting him are a little different.
The mangaka portrays King Il and Soo Won similarly...They both smile in the same way and one might think that this smile is not exactly genuine.
And of course King Il s handling of the state affairs was peculiar, to say the least. There were problems all over his country, but he didn t really take action...Above all Kai Empire meddled in Kouka s affairs and I don t think that King Il was completely unaware.
Now we know, that King Il really concealed that Yona is the reincarnation of King Hiryuu. How did he try to use that information in the past? Was it even a reason for his murder?
 

ShiKou

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 13, 2017
Messages
11
Reaction score
14
Country
Philippines
Do you know about theyseemewhalin.tumblr? She provided the orig japanese scans of akatsuki no yona when she was still in japan then. On top of that she also does translations of Saiunkoku Monogatari novels. I’ve read the novel continuation of the anime through her.
I've read some translations but it's not complete and more like sum up and I don't know what site it was but I already know the ending since the anime didn't finish the series but still, I'll try to check the link you gave me thanks! :)
 
Last edited:

@Aylinn

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2017
Messages
204
Reaction score
268
Country
Poland
It seems we will now have Yona jealous of this girl and we may get more standard shoujo romance clichés. Meh. I suppose I will decide after reading the translation if this manga is still worth reading or maybe I will give it few more chapters to see if they deliver something promising or to see if this manga will keep being underwhelming like in Xing arc and it would be better to drop it.
 
Last edited:

SamuelDean

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2017
Messages
253
Reaction score
175
Country
Dragonstone
It seems we will now have Yona jealous of this girl and we may get more standard shoujo romance clichés. Meh. I suppose I will decide after reading the translation if this manga is still worth reading or maybe I will give it few more chapters to see if they deliver something promising or to see if this manga will keep being underwhelming like in Xing arc and it would be better to drop it.
I am a little bit underwhelmed too.
I hoped that the conference may be a little more...I don t know...did Kouren say much? I just saw Tao talking...
And also isn it a little bit too late for typical shojo jealousy?

The last chapter was a little bit better, but this one was much more relaxing and less meaningful for the story development...Since I kind of expected more...I am a little disappointed...
Though of course...the first page was epic...
 

@Aylinn

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2017
Messages
204
Reaction score
268
Country
Poland
I am a little bit underwhelmed too.
I hoped that the conference may be a little more...I don t know...did Kouren say much? I just saw Tao talking...
And also isn it a little bit too late for typical shojo jealousy?
I think it is, but this romance was never good and in the past Kusanagi resorted to clichés for no good reason, so I cannot say I will be surprised if the romance between Hak and Yona will continue its journey on the well-trodden path of generic shoujo romance where the obstacles will be well-known and well-worn clichés.

After all there must be obstacles that will prevent characters from getting together too early. As I said earlier in the thread, I think that it is very likely that Hak and Yona will get together at the end of this series, so obstacles appearing on the way should be expected.
 
Last edited:

Trjpyo

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2017
Messages
139
Reaction score
67
Country
Water Tribe
what was the point of this whole arc then?? and I even thought we finally got to the climax of the arc where we can finally enjoy some good development or revelations maybe, climax my ass!!! The way this Xing conflict was handled so far was shoved down our throats, but I honestly expected mooorrrrreeeeeee to happen now that all the players are finally gathered in one place, not to wrap it in a few pages and then oppsss, we're done, thank you for reading!!
I thought for sure we were gonna get a heated negotiations with kouren and soowon... But unfortunately we only get to see a 'tent'. Its as if the whole 20+ chapters was just about getting soowon and kouren to meet- just that.
 

SamuelDean

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2017
Messages
253
Reaction score
175
Country
Dragonstone
I think it is, but this romance was never good and in the past Kusanagi resorted to clichés for no good reason, so I cannot say I will be surprised if the romance between Hak and Yona will continue its journey on the well-trodden path of generic shoujo romance where the obstacles will be well-known and well-worn clichés.

After all there must be obstacles that will prevent characters from getting together too early. As I said earlier in the thread, I think that it is very likely that Hak and Yona will get together at the end of this series, so obstacles appearing on the way should be expected.
Does the mangaka really think that AnY would lose its appeal if Hak and Yona are a couple?
Maybe it is supposed to be bittersweet similar to Titanic? Who knows?
About the romance...well...it got a little better.
I would love to see the three people (Hak, Soo Won and Yona talk with each other...ect...or at least just Hak and Yona).

I thought for sure we were gonna get a heated negotiations with kouren and soowon... But unfortunately we only get to see a 'tent'. Its as if the whole 20+ chapters was just about getting soowon and kouren to meet- just that.
Agree. Thought we would see a little bit more at least, but it seems that Kouren was defeated before the fight. Thanks to Gobi!
 
Last edited:

@Aylinn

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2017
Messages
204
Reaction score
268
Country
Poland
Does the mangaka really think that AnY would lose its appeal if Hak and Yona are a couple?
I don’t know if she thinks it, but it is very common for shoujo to throw obstacles at the main couple to slow down their getting together.

Come to think about it, the true hero of this story is Gobi. Not only did his inept attempt at coup make it possible to convince Kouren that she should negotiate with Su-won, but also his babbling about gods made it possible for Su-won to score points in Kouren’s eyes, which basically saved Yona from facing consequences her blunders. Inadvertently, he turned out to be Yona’s most useful ally in this arc.

I am seriously thinking about dropping this manga. I am not interested in main characters who succeed with the power of luck and do the right thing all the time and even if they don’t it doesn’t matter, because they are lucky. The only thing that makes it look like Yona may face some consequences is Keishuk, though I suppose he may end up being beaten by her power of luck.
 
Last edited:

SamuelDean

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2017
Messages
253
Reaction score
175
Country
Dragonstone
I don’t know if she thinks it, but it is very common for shoujo to throw obstacles at the main couple to slow down their getting together.

Come to think about it, the true hero of this story is Gobi. Not only did his inept attempt at coup make it possible to convince Kouren that she should negotiate with Su-won, but also his babbling about gods made it possible for Su-won to score points in Kouren’s eyes, which basically saved Yona from facing consequences her blunders. Inadvertently, he turned out to be Yona’s most useful ally in this arc.

I am seriously thinking about dropping this manga. I am not interested in main characters who succeed with the power of luck and do the right thing all the time and even if they don’t it doesn’t matter, because they are lucky. The only thing that makes it look like Yona may face some consequences is Keishuk, though I suppose he may end up being beaten by her power of luck.
Yeah...Gobi surely was useful. Kouren gave up without really fighting.
Keishuk...I hope that he will turn out to be a more interesting character and hopefully a greater obstacle...He was there since the beginning of the manga after all.
So I have still hope...
 

@Aylinn

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2017
Messages
204
Reaction score
268
Country
Poland
Keishuk...I hope that he will turn out to be a more interesting character and hopefully a greater obstacle...He was there since the beginning of the manga after all.
Yes, it would be nice if Keishuk turned out to be a real challenge. Not necessarily a typical villain, but a character that may lead to interesting and intensive situations. I think he has the potential to play such a role and not be completely evil. After all, there must be a reason/reasons why he follows Su-won?
 
Last edited:
Top