The Last Person to Post Wins - Totodile

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Just don't do something like swimming under rain anymore :XD Keeping your head/hair wet while being outside can be very dangerous.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Just don't do something like swimming under rain anymore :XD Keeping your head/hair wet while being outside can be very dangerous.
Okay. I'll keep that in mind from now on :^_^
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Okay. I'll keep that in mind from now on :^_^
When I was a kid my mother used to be overly protective about these kind of things. She always mentioned the story of a relative dying after she finished showering/bathing and then going outside while it was somewhat cold, so I am always very wary of that.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
When I was a kid my mother used to be overly protective about these kind of things. She always mentioned the story of a relative dying after she finished showering/bathing and then going outside while it was somewhat cold, so I am always very wary of that.
Well that is just disturbing..... xD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
When I was a kid my mother used to be overly protective about these kind of things. She always mentioned the story of a relative dying after she finished showering/bathing and then going outside while it was somewhat cold, so I am always very wary of that.
Getting rained on in the cold leads to pneumonia....
Same with sleeping under/infront of a fan while wet....can kill yo ass x/
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well that is just disturbing..... xD
Thats how you get kids to listen to your warnings :XD Not that I needed that to listen tho :hmph

Getting rained on in the cold leads to pneumonia....
Same with sleeping under/infront of a fan while wet....can kill yo ass x/
Yeah that was probably it, ugly stuff..
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Had pneumonia when i was in 2nd grade....had me in the childrens hospital for almost a month.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Had pneumonia when i was in 2nd grade....had me in the childrens hospital for almost a month.
Aww.... that's so sad... :emocat
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Butterfly:comfort
It was rly no big deal, de, lol. Barely lasted.
Had pneumonia when i was in 2nd grade....had me in the childrens hospital for almost a month.
C_c Jesus fuck

Worst things I had were pan sinusitis and amigdalitis. Aside from being mighty painful, sounds like silly things compared to pneumonia
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,200
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
When I was a kid my mother used to be overly protective about these kind of things. She always mentioned the story of a relative dying after she finished showering/bathing and then going outside while it was somewhat cold, so I am always very wary of that.
My mom used to tell me I'd become smaller if I slept with my hair wet. :XD I was so afraid of shrinking.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,200
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Well, it's isn't really healthy, so she was just trying to make sure I wouldn't get sick :XD
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
It was rly no big deal, de, lol. Barely lasted.

C_c Jesus fuck

Worst things I had were pan sinusitis and amigdalitis. Aside from being mighty painful, sounds like silly things compared to pneumonia
I just realized amigdalitis is not in English casue I was like, I should know this lol
Anway. That must have made it hard for you to eat ...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ah '-' was a wild guess

You also gotta spit all the freaking time 'cause there's a lot of mucus and swallowing hurts as well
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I understand what you were saying. I know my medical terminology..but yeah I can only imagine how much mucus you had to spit..
Whenever the upper respiratory part of the body is inflammaned. You'll be spitting alot of mucus ...yuck
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:oh
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
@liductan hey! nice sig there.

@gnut I love to eat chestnut icecream before going to sleep... well, everytime actually x)

I've just wake up from my siesta, i feel excellent!
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
So today, I went to the Asian grocery store with my mom, and there was a group of stray cats living there. The first time my mom said was, "We have enough cats. We're not getting any more." >.>
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top