Just don't do something like swimming under rain anymore
Keeping your head/hair wet while being outside can be very dangerous.
Keeping your head/hair wet while being outside can be very dangerous.
Keeping your head/hair wet while being outside can be very dangerous.Okay. I'll keep that in mind from now onJust don't do something like swimming under rain anymoreKeeping your head/hair wet while being outside can be very dangerous.

When I was a kid my mother used to be overly protective about these kind of things. She always mentioned the story of a relative dying after she finished showering/bathing and then going outside while it was somewhat cold, so I am always very wary of that.Okay. I'll keep that in mind from now on![]()
Well that is just disturbing..... xDWhen I was a kid my mother used to be overly protective about these kind of things. She always mentioned the story of a relative dying after she finished showering/bathing and then going outside while it was somewhat cold, so I am always very wary of that.
Getting rained on in the cold leads to pneumonia....When I was a kid my mother used to be overly protective about these kind of things. She always mentioned the story of a relative dying after she finished showering/bathing and then going outside while it was somewhat cold, so I am always very wary of that.
Thats how you get kids to listen to your warningsWell that is just disturbing..... xD
Not that I needed that to listen tho 
Yeah that was probably it, ugly stuff..Getting rained on in the cold leads to pneumonia....
Same with sleeping under/infront of a fan while wet....can kill yo ass x/
Aww.... that's so sad...Had pneumonia when i was in 2nd grade....had me in the childrens hospital for almost a month.

Nah...they had an arcade xDAww.... that's so sad...![]()

It was rly no big deal, de, lol. Barely lasted.Butterfly![]()
C_c Jesus fuckHad pneumonia when i was in 2nd grade....had me in the childrens hospital for almost a month.
My mom used to tell me I'd become smaller if I slept with my hair wet.When I was a kid my mother used to be overly protective about these kind of things. She always mentioned the story of a relative dying after she finished showering/bathing and then going outside while it was somewhat cold, so I am always very wary of that.
I was so afraid of shrinking.
I just realized amigdalitis is not in English casue I was like, I should know this lolIt was rly no big deal, de, lol. Barely lasted.
C_c Jesus fuck
Worst things I had were pan sinusitis and amigdalitis. Aside from being mighty painful, sounds like silly things compared to pneumonia
