I'm not sure Iike this bandwagon on Monkey especially since it gives people the chance to give their vote and then hide in obscurity. Both our prostitute and detective are in the open so I'll kickstart the role reveals.
I'm a spy.
Night1: I literally slept through night 1 (nightlife in Lisbon is tough)
Night 2: Vandred no results
Night 3: Gry targeted Syx and died that night
Night 4: Lambu targeted Gnut and died that night.
I just realized that Gry targeting Syx could be his failed use of his death note since Syx survived that night.
Or Gry used his detective role that night and after his mafia found out Syx is doc they killed him next night. This would imply that Gry had no death note at all. His mafia members had the death notes and shared the details with him so he would be convincing. It's 3am so please excuse any faults in my logic.
Votekill Elusiamy autocorrect suggested Zasz after writing votekill
Because the case is not good enough against Monkey to give my vote now and end the discussion here
I'm a spy.
Night1: I literally slept through night 1 (nightlife in Lisbon is tough)
Night 2: Vandred no results
Night 3: Gry targeted Syx and died that night
Night 4: Lambu targeted Gnut and died that night.
I just realized that Gry targeting Syx could be his failed use of his death note since Syx survived that night.
Or Gry used his detective role that night and after his mafia found out Syx is doc they killed him next night. This would imply that Gry had no death note at all. His mafia members had the death notes and shared the details with him so he would be convincing. It's 3am so please excuse any faults in my logic.
Votekill Elusia
Because the case is not good enough against Monkey to give my vote now and end the discussion here




Unfortunately.