- Joined
- Oct 30, 2016
- Messages
- 1,463
- Reaction score
- 1,527
- Country
-
Wow that site is a mess. I've never been more thankful for ANN's simple homepage design.
To be fair, I mostly follow the Twitter for Moetron. It tends to be quicker when it comes to picking up on announcements. And it's simple enough.Wow that site is a mess. I've never been more thankful for ANN's simple homepage design.
They're probably what I hate the most about ANN.Kagamigami was underrated, shit was great. Would of loved an anime. Lol @ Dr. Stone
I think ANN has good reviewers for the most part but you guys should always keep in mind it's subjective as hell.
that site has the problem of just reposting news from elsewhere, one could easily see the news they report if you just follow the jpn twitter accounts. Also this was a weird one http://moetron.news/post/168242441305/boku-no-hero-academia-anime-film-announced-forLooking at that list, it just seems like in general, whatever doesn't have an anime adaptation is considered underrated by the Western uninformed incompetent trashy anime article writers, pretty funny. I really hate ANN. I like to get my anime and manga news from Moetron, shout-out time.
http://moetron.news/
Just like in the anime.>the poster is just Asta screaming
why
you know why>the poster is just Asta screaming
why
The possibility is there as its set to air in Summer, right in the middle of the anime airing. The anime is also set to adapt some incredible adrenaline pumping material in the first cour. Couple that with the climax of the first cour and then drop a movie with original content and you can draw a lot of attention. The only thing is that the manga itself also has to have incredible developments. That is probably the reason why the boost from the second season didn't take effect immediately.Maybe the Boku no Hero movie will make the manga have a boost, just as Strong World did with One Piece
There's no way the boost would be as large. One Piece was way more successful than MHA prior to Strong World.Maybe the Boku no Hero movie will make the manga have a boost, just as Strong World did with One Piece
That stuff is from earlier this year.Sadly hxh isn't on the cover...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah im an idiot. I didn't double check first and see it said January 30th instead of 29th. At first i thought it was a crazy leak lolThat stuff is from earlier this year.
Why would stuff from Issue 9 be available yet?
Yeah facts, it’s all we got cause this bozebeats looks lame as hell from first impressions. GH has hit all the right strokes for me, enjoying it bigly. Was no point in getting hype every week if it’ll tank so I’m in standby mode. If it manages top 10 it’ll guarantee 4 volumes. If bottom 5 rip.Next week is Golem Hearts first rank, right? I'm hoping it's decent. The series hasn't been great yet, but it has improved. I need another battle/adventure series to be a success. It reminds me in a sense of Mitsukubi Condor, in that, the target demographic seems to be aimed younger, too young to be a success.