- Joined
- Jul 5, 2017
- Messages
- 437
- Reaction score
- 304
- Country
-
Does anyone here have the TOC of the last Jump GIGA?
Does anyone here have the TOC of the last Jump GIGA?
It's manga. If you have to ask, it's probably not a guy.Only one of those one shots looks appealing (i guess the final one if thats a boy).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Any authors doing the one shots are ones we know?Shonen Jump Plus is releasing 19 oneshots for the winter
![]()
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Heroaca fans ought to offer fervent prayers that the tv anime is done before airing. Though, it could also be the movie opens at the end of the summer or folks are moved OFF doing the tv show. Bring in new faces for s3.MHA movie has same staff as The Tv anime, I wonder if they can handle both in same time...
Pretty much what I said and the fact that Bones is doing like 2 or 3 other movies aside from MHA is worrisome.MHA movie has same staff as The Tv anime, I wonder if they can handle both in same time...
I think that's a placeholder. The only bews is that Horikoshi is writing an original story for it ala Oda with Strong World and Kishimoto with Road To Ninja.MHA movie has same staff as The Tv anime, I wonder if they can handle both in same time...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not really a big deal since this happens all the time with studios and big theater releases coinciding with ongoing anime. Hell Bones was working on S2 alongside the Eureka Seven movie.Pretty much what I said and the fact that Bones is doing like 2 or 3 other movies aside from MHA is worrisome.
They already moved MHA to their 3rd studio after S1.Apparently they moved S3 to their third studio?
They shouldn't, though most seem to rank them as long as they're in the magazine.Hey everyone, bit of a random question, but I figured I'd ask here since it seems like a slow news time and relates to WSJ. I've been seeing some year 2017 average TOC placement for all of the series that have been serialized in WSJ (including the cancelled/irregular ones), and noticed that some have some minor discrepancies. Does anyone know if these averages include weeks where a series gets a color page, or whether new series that start during the year begin being ranked (in these averages) starting at their first or eighth chapter? I was thinking about running a computation of my own, but I didn't want to churn out numbers that were incorrectly computed.