Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
how often does this happen then
(Typing in the middle of class is not a good thing xD)

It actually happens a lot, especially back then. I just wanna get it off my chest.

And how often does it work? Cause I have this very gorgeous lady in front of me but staring at her boobs doesnt seem to be working.

Edit: asking for a friend.
Like I said, happens a lot.
Funny thing though, the guys that I did confess that I like them, they were okay with it. There were only two guys who don't like it but hey, that's alright.

I'm just being straightfoward when it comes to liking someone. I just..... tell them, that's all. :)
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Seeing how fun my last confession was, I'm gonna do it again. I'm not sure if it's sad this time or not. I just want to get it off my chest for a while. Though, it's a long story so please bear with me.

Alright, so when I was young, I always wonder about the relationships that was on tv. They always show how broken the family is because of the parents. The dad's an alcholic, he's with other girls or he's just never comes back. I think more about it and I realized that it happens in most families; poor, rich and even in middle families. (I haven't experienced it first hand but I know a lot of people who have problems like this) So I thought to myself "Why couldn't they end their marriage right there?" Yea, it's selfish to think like that. But, I just wanna know why.

Then, high school went by.

One lesson was about marriage issues. But my teacher never mentions divorce. Only annulment, legal seperation, etc. I asked my teacher about it. The teacher answered:

"This country doesn't allow divorce."

So, let's just say I was blown away by that fact for weeks.
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
my ex came up to my college during my sophomore year for my birthday and asked me to buy her breakfast food like waffles, eggs, etc while also telling me to get drinks and drugs so she can cook and stuff for me before we induce in illegal activities (I was like 19 at the time so it was illegal). Ended up doing all that. We went to the school's bball game and after she got mad that I told her I was going to nap instead of wanting to hang out with her and her 8 friends who were all girls, 1 guy with 9 girls is great for anime but not real life, it would of been awkward as hell plus she would be ignoring me anyway like she did at the game. She came to my dorm hours later triggered and arguing with half-awake me and ended up throwing all the food I bought in the trash. Left out for a little to my boy's apartment and then came back and she was already drunk and high and still triggered at me while making a scene with others around to the point her friends had to calm her down until everyone went to bed in my room. Worst birthday of my life, legit nothing could of saved it.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,056
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I confess I am very much in love!!!
So I've been wondering since you posted this and I kind of got the idea.

But to kill the curiosity do you mean "I am very much in love because"....
1) You moved to a new place.
2) with your pet(s).
3 With your bf or gf (if you're into that sort of thing. Since everyone and everything is "hip" nowadays. :hmm

My guess was 3 bf, but your post was kind of vauge. :XD
So was just wondering. :nod
At the same time I'm happy for your happiness.
:cheerbunny :blush
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I confess that I ate too much today and feeling uneasy in my body because of it
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,056
Gender
Male
Country
United States
eww

no, stop. Cheese, much cheese. Very fattening.

<3 shame your husbo and I couldn't hang out

He doesn't, he's a loser.
Must be a bad dude.
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
oooooooohhhh :hug
Thank you, WYS-kun!!! :hug

@TSPanda will be devastated
Why?
He never mentioned anything about liking me more than just a fellow MHer.

I am very happy for you, I hope it's someone who really deserves you. :nod
Awwww....thank you so much, Pat! :hug. You are so sweet and kind!


... or else, just give us the word, Destie ò.ó we'll make the mofo behave!
with Pat's cyber atks
Okay, Far-chan~ :hi5

So I've been wondering since you posted this and I kind of got the idea.

But to kill the curiosity do you mean "I am very much in love because"....
1) You moved to a new place.
2) with your pet(s).
3 With your bf or gf (if you're into that sort of thing. Since everyone and everything is "hip" nowadays. :hmm

My guess was 3 bf, but your post was kind of vauge. :XD
So was just wondering. :nod
At the same time I'm happy for your happiness.
:cheerbunny :blush
Mmmm......Wow...you have a weird sense of curiosity...


I am in love with a boy...so I am in love with my boyfriend.

eww

no, stop. Cheese, much cheese. Very fattening..
Cheese?:?bunny

And I confess that the person I am very much in love with is a fellow MHers.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Must be a bad dude.
You know who he is? I actually don't, just wanted to make desty baachan sweat.
Thank you, WYS-kun!!! :hug


Why?
He never mentioned anything about liking me more than just a fellow MHer.


Awwww....thank you so much, Pat! :hug. You are so sweet and kind!



Okay, Far-chan~ :hi5


Mmmm......Wow...you have a weird sense of curiosity...


I am in love with a boy...so I am in love with my boyfriend.


Cheese?:?bunny

And I confess that the person I am very much in love with is a fellow MHers.
Cheese. Very cheesy.

Is it lawlett? You could do so much better, desty.
 

**Silver**

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2016
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
942
Age
36
Country
Finland
confession Winter is freaking annoying freezing outside. and yeah working everyday in the outside is really funny sometimes i really question my self is this worth it???
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
confession Winter is freaking annoying freezing outside. and yeah working everyday in the outside is really funny sometimes i really question my self is this worth it???
Job market sucks everywhere. Hopefully you can find something indoors at least in winter.
 
Top