(Typing in the middle of class is not a good thing xD)how often does this happen then
Like I said, happens a lot.And how often does it work? Cause I have this very gorgeous lady in front of me but staring at her boobs doesnt seem to be working.
Edit: asking for a friend.

oooooooohhhhI confess I am very much in love!!!![]()

@TSPanda will be devastatedI confess I am very much in love!!!![]()
I am very happy for you, I hope it's someone who really deserves you.I confess I am very much in love!!!![]()

So I've been wondering since you posted this and I kind of got the idea.I confess I am very much in love!!!![]()




ewwI confess I am very much in love!!!![]()
He doesn't, he's a loser.I am very happy for you, I hope it's someone who really deserves you.![]()
Must be a bad dude.eww
no, stop. Cheese, much cheese. Very fattening.
<3 shame your husbo and I couldn't hang out
He doesn't, he's a loser.
Thank you, WYS-kun!!!oooooooohhhh![]()

Why?@TSPanda will be devastated
Awwww....thank you so much, Pat!I am very happy for you, I hope it's someone who really deserves you.![]()
. You are so sweet and kind!
Okay, Far-chan~... or else, just give us the word, Destie ò.ó we'll make the mofo behave!
with Pat's cyber atks

Mmmm......Wow...you have a weird sense of curiosity...So I've been wondering since you posted this and I kind of got the idea.
But to kill the curiosity do you mean "I am very much in love because"....
1) You moved to a new place.
2) with your pet(s).
3 With your bf or gf (if you're into that sort of thing. Since everyone and everything is "hip" nowadays.
My guess was 3 bf, but your post was kind of vauge.
So was just wondering.
At the same time I'm happy for your happiness.
![]()
![]()
Cheese?eww
no, stop. Cheese, much cheese. Very fattening..

You know who he is? I actually don't, just wanted to make desty baachan sweat.Must be a bad dude.
Cheese. Very cheesy.Thank you, WYS-kun!!!
Why?He never mentioned anything about liking me more than just a fellow MHer.![]()
Awwww....thank you so much, Pat!. You are so sweet and kind!
![]()
Okay, Far-chan~
Mmmm......Wow...you have a weird sense of curiosity...![]()
I am in love with a boy...so I am in love with my boyfriend.
Cheese?
And I confess that the person I am very much in love with is a fellow MHers.![]()
Job market sucks everywhere. Hopefully you can find something indoors at least in winter.confession Winter is freaking annoying freezing outside. and yeah working everyday in the outside is really funny sometimes i really question my self is this worth it???