Last edited:
You tried to pressure people to give info about themselves, saying you and James did it alrdy, as if what you did as in the same league as James, and now you won't give anything on you? XD What about what us think about you since anyone can be mafia? Aight...You missed my hint because I didn't give any. So far I'm using the present thing to see people's reactions and get some first suspects.

That's why I told you to do what you want. But if I were you I wouldn't open it. Mostly because I would prefer to have a gift later in the game. Still, there are more advantages than disadvantages so giving it to someone you suspect could be a bad idea.You know that I'm not actually asking for advices, right? I asked people for their "thoughts", and you're being pretty uncaring about it all. Very strange.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Experienced players have no problem saying early hints at all, so someone giving role hints right now I consider to be in a lower league than what I revealed. Disagree with that if you want, but James can make up his story for the whole game pretty fast and so could I and some others. It's a good start for later but you're making it sound like he outright claimed a role.You tried to pressure people to give info about themselves, saying you and James did it alrdy, as if what you did as in the same league as James, and now you won't give anything on you? XD What about what us think about you since anyone can be mafia? Aight...

Hange always so obsessed...You've seen my new roles suggestions yet, Gry?^^
In theory he won't know until he opens it, and there's a chance that, if he opens it, he'll blow up.I thought it could have a hint about what the present is. But since Gry already said its nothing special, I'll take his word for it.
Ahhhh so the Bomb doesn't kill the player but just destroys the gift? Interesting.
Last phase is past though.Let's see...
24 players = 6 mafias if it's just 1 mafia group. 4 each if it's 2 mafia groups.
I'm gonna go ahead and guess we have only 1 big mafia, to have this game be different than the previous one. In that case there's probably a 3rd party or two in the game.
The gift system isn't gonna kill more than 1 person, so 1 mafia is too few kills for such a big game, so I assume there's another killing 3rd party like serial killer or even Mentor.
A Santa would fit well in such a system, since he's another 3rd party to spice things up while not making 3 kills per night out of it. Since it's the winter game I suppose we can assume that a Santa exists, so our Prostitute or even mafia role blockers really should try to target a different person each night, to possibly delay the Santa win by 1 night in case we don't find him by night 5.
Wouldn't be surprised if there's lovers if there's 1 big mafia, and then there should maybe be a threesome too. Rest are the basic investigative/protecting roles and maybe a few killing roles and interesting passives.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Experienced players have no problem saying early hints at all, so someone giving role hints right now I consider to be in a lower league than what I revealed. Disagree with that if you want, but James can make up his story for the whole game pretty fast and so could I and some others. It's a good start for later but you're making it sound like he outright claimed a role.
Me a mafia? Don't be absurd. Last game in day 1 I was a lot more passive and was fine with nobody saying anything early, is this how I'd play if I wasn't a townie? Please.
Why the rush for hints in DP itself?
Literally just got here. Everyone's character is finally here. You know; Ian. Who the fuck doesn't know who Ian is?...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Why the rush for hints in First DP itself?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'd rather mafias(especially beginners) screw themselves over early before the more experienced mafias tell them a lot during the night. Creating such an atmosphere of people having to share hints will also put fire on anyone who goes through the day without sharing anything, so they should in theory be forced to do it. It'll be helpful later for sure.Why the rush for hints in DP itself?
But nothing much.Only voting ability in DP.
We already debunked that he won't blow up from this post. CLICK HERE PLEASE.In theory he won't know until he opens it, and there's a chance that, if he opens it, he'll blow up.
I just don't like that it seems like you tried to bait them into revealing things about them, using some sort of lie for that. It also doesn't fit your speech of being fond of things being revealed first. I also don't see why Demon and Hardy should do it before others, including newbies, and you get a free pass. But I won't insist on it, told you I'd grant you some benefits, one of them being the doubt one.Experienced players have no problem saying early hints at all, so someone giving role hints right now I consider to be in a lower league than what I revealed. Disagree with that if you want, but James can make up his story for the whole game pretty fast and so could I and some others. It's a good start for later but you're making it sound like he outright claimed a role.![]()
I didn't know where the thread was

Oh didn't notice. That's understandable but kinda lame '-'We already debunked that he won't blow up from this post. CLICK HERE PLEASE.
Worst he can get is a bad role change, and if he has a bad role then he might as well go for it, since there is still a chance he gets a good role change.