Games Mafia Game 59 - Shingeki no Kyojin: Festival of Death - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ending Credits
Thank You for Playing Mafia Game 59!

Player Actions Report

GrySun (Prosecutor)> Open Gift Box >> Gift #2 (1 night worth of MP protection)
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupt Farfalla's to Vote >> GrySun
Jammin
(Threesome candidate) > guesses Vandred and Belserion
James Rye (Bodyguard) > Protect Emperor Spriggan
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Hardy, GrySun, Gryffindor, Holt >> Holt >>> Reveal Role
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Holt
Vandred (Mason Recruiter) >Recruit Belserion
Kato756 (Prostitute) > no action
Erinyes (Defuser) > no action
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigates Vandred <<<< Innocent
Holt (Sane Doc) > Protect Hardy
Desin24 (Insane Det) > investigates Farfalla <<<< Innocent
Farfalla (Santa Claus)> desin24 >> Not Voter Disease
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> kills Desin24
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Holt
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> Farfalla
Erinyes (Bomb defuser)> Open Gift Box >> Gift #3 (Transfer) role changes to Daytime Vigilante
Jammin (Threesome candidate) > guesses gnut and Erinyes
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupt GrySun's to Vote >> Arjuna
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Demonspeed ; GrySun ; Gryffindor ; Farfalla >> reveal
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Farfalla
Vandred (Mason Recruiter) >Recruit Emperor Spriggan > succeeds
Kato756 (Prostitute) > no action
Erinyes (Defuser) > no action
Zasz (Sane Det) > investigate Hardy >>> Guilty
Farfalla (Santa Claus)> Demonspeed >> not-voter disease (succeeds)
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill Vandred
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Farfalla
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> Erinyes
Daykill from Erinyes (Daytime Vigilante)>> Ambrosia
Jammin (Threesome candidate) >guesses Gryffindor and EmptySoul
Gryffindor (Politician)
> Corrupts Belserion's vote > Demonspeed.
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > Empty, gnut, Demon >> gnut >>> Redirect
SonOfDaws (Spy) > Monkey D. >>> targeted Farfalla
Kato756 (Prostitute) > block demonspeed
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigate GrySun <<< innocent
EmptySoul (Time bomb)
> explode with GrySun
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill Monkey-D Dragon
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill Belserion
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> block James Ryes (unsuscessful)
Jammin (Threesome candidate)> guesses Demonspeed > fails
Gryffindor (Politician)> Corrupts Erinyes's vote > Demonspeed.
James Rye (Bodyguard) > > Protect Zasz
MarmaladeSky (Barkeeper) > monkey ; jammin ; gnut > block Monkey
Zasz (Sane Det) > Investigate James <<< innocent
Gnut (Serial Killer)
> Kill James
Mafia Kill:
Monkey D.Dragon (M. Janitor) > kill James
Demonspeed (M.Escort)
> block James Ryes (unsuscessful)
Zasz (Sane Det) gets gift #4 Promotion > has the right to cast an extra vote via PM
​
Role List
  • @GrySun -(Reiner) (Prosecutor) killed Night 3
  • @Dried Ambrosia - (Gunther) (Mafia Boss) daykilled Day 3
  • @MarmaladeSky - (Eld) (Bar Keeper)
  • @Erinyes - (Keith) (Bomb Defusing Townie >>> Daytime Vigilante)
  • @Holt - (Mikasa) (Sane Doctor) killed Night 1
  • @Reebi (Nile) (Insane Doctor) lynched Day 1
  • @Vandred - (Jean) (Mason Recruiter) killed Night 2
  • @gnut - (Marco) (Serial Killer) lynched Day 5
  • @Demonspeed - (Marlowe) (Mafia Escort) lynched Day 4
  • @Jammin - (Petra) (Threesome Candidate)
  • @Kato756 - (Connie) (Prostitute) hostkilled Day 4
  • @Belserion - (Sasha) (Bulletproof Townie >>> Mason) killed Night 3
  • @SonOfDaws - (Ian) (Spy / Lover) killed Night 3
  • @Hardy - (Eren) (Mafia Member) lynched Day 3
  • @desin24 - (Bertolt) (Insane Detective) killed Night 1
  • @Zasz - (Hitch) (Sane Detective)
  • @EmptySoul - (Mike) (Time Bomb) exploded Night 3
  • @James Rye - (Hange) (Bodyguard) killed Night 4
  • @DiMaria Yesta - (Ymir) (Mafia Burden) hostkilled Day 3
  • @Emperor Spriggan - (Krista) (Vengeful Townie >>> Mason)
  • @Gryffindor - (Annie) (Politician)
  • @Farfalla - (Armin) (Santa Claus) killed Night 2
  • @Arjuna - (Rico) (Mafia Strongman) lynched Day 2
  • @MonkeyD-Dragon (Oluo) (Mafia Janitor / Lover) suicided Night 4
​



Thank you all for playing the game even in this busy period around christmas. Thank you @Lambu and @Lady pompom for hosting with me. You two are great.

MVP: @gnut for lasting so long in a pretty bad scenario
:XD
​
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Cause his Avatar is much cuter than yours, Farf.^^
:lmao

Idk I'd lynch Arjun, Kato or Demon today, already mentioned the reasons. Arjun basically because there's a chance he was saved and his weird panic lock on me just to save himself, Kato for his "random" placeholder vote on a person who was leading with number of votes and Demon for being weird.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Cause his Avatar is much cuter than yours, Farf.^^
Pff, give Armin boobs and you'll see.

And I was expecting a serious reasoning^^" People are alrdy suspecting you and your target choice is weird... The only other thing you could be is Hypnotist (can't write that shit) and that's banned from the game, so I don't get why you'd go for someone that, imo, had little chances of being targeted and no relevant role (so far) to protect.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,373
Gender
Male
Country
France
What's stopping you? Go ahead and discuss your biggest suspects and why you have them. This game you seem like such a spectator, not saying anything without being asked first or responding to something. Is this really your normal playstyle?
When everyone is trying to guess who is the famous Politician. Posts about other topics are easily ignored.

I assumed Arjuna was the Politician the day before. There were other posters but no one claimed he was not. I am inclined to believe that there is a gambler instead. I was not particuarly suspicious of anyone at the start but Lala's belief makes me doubt her. There is Arjuna's too.
 

MonkeyD-Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2016
Messages
551
Reaction score
2,328
Age
27
Country
Imperium of Mankind
It seems like we are in trouble. We lost our Doc on Day 1 lynch, our detective on Night 1 and there is a janitor to worry about.

As for the Politician, it seems Farfalla was the one who got forced to change her vote. This could be the work of a Mafia Gambler as well. Arjuna and Marmalade already denied being the politician, but it makes sense if they try to hide it to avoid the attention of the Mafia (Politician can come in really handy, especially if said politician survives until the end of the game, or maybe they are gamblers and don't want to get investigated), and this could go for anybody since nobody can claim the role.

A more important subject now is who to lynch, since it seems we have a drought of leads on people. Personally I find it weird Kato voted for someone as placeholder vote, and he is really inactive. I also find it weird that somehow Reebi got voted to death near the end.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
To add up to those, Gry, Arjuna seems to be claming to be a vanilla townie, which is also... well, you know history.
Is he? I took his hint as him being passive(saying all he can do is vote). But he also has a history of claiming passive roles.
 

MonkeyD-Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2016
Messages
551
Reaction score
2,328
Age
27
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Edit : Personally I find it weird Kato voted for someone who already had a vote as a placeholder *
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Is he? I took his hint as him being passive(saying all he can do is vote).
That's not how I see it, passive roles can do more than vote, they have abilities, they just won't chose when to use them. He also worded it differently before, something like "I alrdy said I'm nothing" or wtv. Gonna look for it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I already said I don't have any special role
My role is simple
I can only vote during Day
Ok, that's the correct wording.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Do you have to state the obvious? But hey, if everyone's up for mass reveals why not xd
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
How could a Bartender know about that? o.O It's a day action on day 1.
I thought you were one too. Fits well with everything you said, picking a group of players and one revealing as Politician.
But if you're so certain + you didn't use a role to figure it out then it can only be the PM you received..
--- Double Post Merged, ---
That's not how I see it, passive roles can do more than vote, they have abilities, they just won't chose when to use them. He also worded it differently before, something like "I alrdy said I'm nothing" or wtv. Gonna look for it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Ok, that's the correct wording.
@Arjuna explain yourself
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,373
Gender
Male
Country
France
How could a Bartender know about that? o.O It's a day action on day 1.
I thought it was because of your hypothetical night action. You are saying you knew for sure there was one and not a Gambler since D1?
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Belserion turned on invisible mode for the game, while she didn't have it last game I think?
LOL no. I turn on invisible mode when I'm a bit busy but still logged in. Nothing to do with the game. Sometimes I just forget to take it off. Although I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only one invisible:XD
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
LOL no. I turn on invisible mode when I'm a bit busy but still logged in. Nothing to do with the game. Sometimes I just forget to take it off. Although I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only one invisible:XD
Yeah you're not the only one, just found it strange since I remember you weren't invisible in the previous game. Fair enough.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Do you have to state the obvious? But hey, if everyone's up for mass reveals why not xd
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


I thought you were one too. Fits well with everything you said, picking a group of players and one revealing as Politician.
But if you're so certain + you didn't use a role to figure it out then it can only be the PM you received..
--- Double Post Merged, ---


@Arjuna explain yourself
Well what I meant is I don't have any special role during NP.I thought you all with understand what I am trying to say.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well what I meant is I don't have any special role during NP.I thought you all with understand what I am trying to say.
Are you a passive role, or a regular townie without any roles?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Personally I think we either lynch Arjuna or Demon today. If you look at the votes on Arjuna then nearly everybody who voted for him is dead now. Also if Farf was forced to change her vote from Gry to Ebbi cause Ebbi clearly had a more important role then it makes sense that at least one Mafia would try to ensure that Ebbi bites the dust instead of Gry and/or Arjuna.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top