Last edited:
Cause his Avatar is much cuter than yours, Farf.^^

Pff, give Armin boobs and you'll see.Cause his Avatar is much cuter than yours, Farf.^^
When everyone is trying to guess who is the famous Politician. Posts about other topics are easily ignored.What's stopping you? Go ahead and discuss your biggest suspects and why you have them. This game you seem like such a spectator, not saying anything without being asked first or responding to something. Is this really your normal playstyle?
Btw hypnotist isn't just banned but also removed from the role list, so it's not a role anymore.The only other thing you could be is Hypnotist
If you're talking about what I was insisting on (Arjuna/Marmalde/Ancy/whoever related), it's not a belief, it's knowledgeI was not particuarly suspicious of anyone at the start but Lala's belief makes me doubt her.

Is he? I took his hint as him being passive(saying all he can do is vote). But he also has a history of claiming passive roles.To add up to those, Gry, Arjuna seems to be claming to be a vanilla townie, which is also... well, you know history.
That's not how I see it, passive roles can do more than vote, they have abilities, they just won't chose when to use them. He also worded it differently before, something like "I alrdy said I'm nothing" or wtv. Gonna look for it.Is he? I took his hint as him being passive(saying all he can do is vote).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I already said I don't have any special role
Ok, that's the correct wording.My role is simple
I can only vote during Day
You are Bartender?If you're talking about what I was insisting on (Arjuna/Marmalde/Ancy/whoever related), it's not a belief, it's knowledge![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I thought you were one too. Fits well with everything you said, picking a group of players and one revealing as Politician.How could a Bartender know about that? o.O It's a day action on day 1.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Arjuna explain yourselfThat's not how I see it, passive roles can do more than vote, they have abilities, they just won't chose when to use them. He also worded it differently before, something like "I alrdy said I'm nothing" or wtv. Gonna look for it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ok, that's the correct wording.
I thought it was because of your hypothetical night action. You are saying you knew for sure there was one and not a Gambler since D1?How could a Bartender know about that? o.O It's a day action on day 1.
LOL no. I turn on invisible mode when I'm a bit busy but still logged in. Nothing to do with the game. Sometimes I just forget to take it off. Although I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only one invisibleBelserion turned on invisible mode for the game, while she didn't have it last game I think?

You know I can't reply to that but it's pretty much out there XD I didn't get to know at night.I thought it was because of your hypothetical night action. You are saying you knew for sure there was one and not a Gambler since D1?
Yeah you're not the only one, just found it strange since I remember you weren't invisible in the previous game. Fair enough.LOL no. I turn on invisible mode when I'm a bit busy but still logged in. Nothing to do with the game. Sometimes I just forget to take it off. Although I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only one invisible![]()
Well what I meant is I don't have any special role during NP.I thought you all with understand what I am trying to say.Do you have to state the obvious? But hey, if everyone's up for mass reveals why not xd
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I thought you were one too. Fits well with everything you said, picking a group of players and one revealing as Politician.
But if you're so certain + you didn't use a role to figure it out then it can only be the PM you received..
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Arjuna explain yourself
Are you a passive role, or a regular townie without any roles?Well what I meant is I don't have any special role during NP.I thought you all with understand what I am trying to say.