Last edited:
Dude it could be anything like a barkeeper fucking you over for being inactive >_>On Night 1 I investigated Van and got Innocent.
On Night 2 I investigated Hardy and got Guilty.
Because he has the annoying tendency of just disappearing. If we were mafia friends I'd have given him the full story(even wrote the damn posts for him) for him to write, I wouldn't be doing this.Why are you suddenly rushing and explaining at his place? If he's not Town it could work as a valid claim for him. There is enough time and yet you are creating a perfect story for him.
Of course. Well done GryWell, you guessed it!
That I don't know.
However, I got Guilty as a result, so.....
On Night 1 I investigated Van and got Innocent.
On Night 2 I investigated Hardy and got Guilty.
.
The only one who forgets from time to time to use his night action here is me, so...Dude it could be anything like a barkeeper fucking you over for being inactive >_>

Do you really think a mafia would fake a useful det like this? Even if hardy is town we're lynching 1 townie and for that we get 1 mafia, that's not worth it for him. It'd be better for him to claim he's a useless det that keeps getting innocent/guilty than bothering with this crap.Of course. Well done Gry.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


So... what? I didn't get it.The only one who forgets from time to time to use his night action here is me, so...
Votekill Hardy
It is related to my nature as a meme, so there's no need to think so hard about it my friend.So... what? I didn't get it.
Seeing how this will go, at this point I don't mind coming out, but it is least convenient for everyone.

Excepted he didn't get to reveal his role by himself. You are the one who did. Not everyone acts like you are expecting them to. There are plenty of roles and explanations possible.Because he has the annoying tendency of just disappearing. If we were mafia friends I'd have given him the full story(even wrote the damn posts for him) for him to write, I wouldn't be doing this.
And if he's lying then it's not worth it, he's killing a townie by confirming himself as mafia, a bad trade. I will trust him.
I just didn't get it.It is related to my nature as a meme, so there's no need to think so hard about it my friend.![]()
Maybe Farf‘s gift? Idk, you can try to ask around for a Barkeeper if he redirected Zasz, but I see no reason to let you love when the chances are so low.I just didn't get it.
I don't think you are lying, mind you, I just think I'm getting royally fucked by the circumstances.
I'm aware it's a game of chance, but shit happens. Kat killed 3 mafias as an insane doctor in a row.If we are really so unlucky that a bar keeper redirects a detective like that then whatever, game is rigged. Chance is much lower than you being scum hardy. So please just reveal and entertain me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
These results fail to explain your first post where you vote Demon right awayI'm aware it's a game of chance, but shit happens. Kat killed 3 mafias as an insane doctor in a row.
Got Innocent on Arjuna night 1, Demon night 2.
Usually, I'm one who makes lots of stupid mistakes during the game, like forgetting the date of it, forgetting to vote, forgetting to use my might action and so on.I just didn't get it.
I don't think you are lying, mind you, I just think I'm getting royally fucked by the circumstances.
They clearly explain it but I guess you are lying because you always know everything and no truth escapes you?These results fail to explain your first post where you vote Demon right away
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm aware, I never suggested it.Usually, I'm one who makes lots of stupid mistakes during the game, like forgetting the date of it, forgetting to vote, forgetting to use my might action and so on.
This is not one of these times though.